With who?

For me, It's you

Yunho's POV

 

I guess it's a good idea that we went out to eat. Ri In seems to enjoy roaming around.

"Ya, oppa, I met Jae oppa earlier."

"Really?"

"What did he say?"

"Secret." She grinned.

"YA! you dare keep secrets from your older brother."

She grinned, then the waiter came with our food.

"So, how's work going for you?" I asked her.

"Uhmm, it's okay..Oh, Heeyeon-ssi." She was looking at one direction.

I turned, i saw her, she was talking with another guy, they were both smiling. I felt as if my heart was being stepped on.

"Oppa." My sister, didnt know how to react.

 

Ri In's POV
 

I didn't know what to say, my brother was still pinning for her and there she was with another guy.

Then as if on cue she looked up and saw us. I smiled at her and turned back, my brother was uncomfortably eating.

"Oppa, I'm sorry, we should have just stayed at your house to eat." I said.

"Ri In, it's okay." He smiled, or if that's what you call a real smile.

 

After the meal, Oppa left to get the car, i was on my way to the parking lot when i heard someone screaming. I walked towards the sound. I saw Heeyeon being pinned to wall.

 

Your POV

 

Everything was going well, Khun and i were walking to his car until he turned to me and pinned me to the wall.

"Heeyeon-ah, you made me suffer,,,you left me.." Then he started kissing my neck and face. I started to scream but he covered my mouth.

"Ya! What are you doing!?" Is that Ri In?

"Mind your own business, missy!" Khun yelled back at her. Then she started walking forward. Khun didn't notice her, he trying to my top. Ri In pulled his arm away, Khun pushed her away, i thought she fell but she was still pulling him away.

"Ley her go, you idiot." She said as she kicked his knee. Khun staggered a bit, then he let go of me, i felt my knees made contact with the floor. Khun was facing Ri In, he raised his hand.

"Well, aren't you nosy?" He said as he was attempting to slap her, then a hand stop him.

"Don't you dare touch my sister." Yunho was there, with an icy glare. Khun looked at him.

"Heeyeon-ssi?" Ri In was beside me, she made me stand.

"Are you okay?" She asked, she was fixing my hair and she closed the buttons of my top. Yunho was dealing with Khun, i saw him run away. Then, he took off his coat and handed it to Ri In, she placed it around me.

"Rinnie, let's go home." I heard him say.

"Oppa, i'll bring her home, she needs..help." I noticed that a part of my blouse got torn.

"Okay, i'll get the car, wait here." Yunho gave her a curt nod and left. I felt the warmth of his jacket around me, his scent....

 

Ri In helped me get in the Maserati. It was really silent in the ride. A few minutes later we arrived in front of a huge white house..errr,,mansion. Ri In went down and i followed, i saw her talking to Yunho for a while, then she nodded and kissed her brother's cheek and waved goodbye.

"Let's go in." She said as she pulled me to the house, i was guided to one of the guest rooms, the house was so huge, my room was filled with gadgets and i found the bath tub was already prepared. I took off my clothes and decided to take a bath.

 

Ri In's POV
 

After asking butler Jang to guide Heeyeon to her room, i went up to mine, i was still worried for my brother.But who was that guy earlier? Why did he harass Heeyeon? After taking a shower, i checked my phone.

 

I'll be visiting you tomorrow. -Jae Oppa

I guess, the game has begun. I grinned to myself.

Sure, 3 PM, okay? -Ri In

Cool, where's your brother, anyway? He's not picking up. -Jae Oppa

I don't know, i'm at our house, he went to his house earlier. -Ri In

Where is he again?!

Okay, night -Jae Oppa

Night -Ri In

 

Your POV

 

I was still drying my hair when Ri In came in.

"Hey, you okay now?" She asked as she sat beside me, we were both sitting down at the room balcony.

"Yes, thanks, Ri In-ssi."

"Just Ri In." She said, i looked at her, just like her brother she had this relaxed aura around her and at the same time she exudes an elegant feeling.

"Okay."

"Heeyeon-ah, can i ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What happened? Why did you and my brother..." She trailed off. I know what she was meaning to ask.

"It was because of Yoona, Yunho didn't tell me he was already engaged..."

"When did you find out he was engaged?"

"The day we talked at the sky garden."

"You know, that day.. that very same day...that was also the day he first knew of the engagement."

"What?" That very..day?

"Yes, my brother he's different, he can be really cold and be totally honest. Heeyeon, from the very first time i heard your name from him i knew,,you were really special to him..I hope..you'll give him a chance to explain. He really loves you Heeyeon."

"Ri In, i didn't know...I-I--..." I was at loss for words.

"It's okay, i just really hope you will fix this problem together." She gave me a hug and went out of the room.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++