Hanging out

For me, It's you

Yunho's POV

 

After the party i offered Heeyeon to drive her home, she accepted. Something must be wrong with me, it's been a while since i've been this kind to a girl.

"So, this is your place?" I asked as i parked my car in front of an apartment.

"Yes, thanks for driving me home." She said as she opened the door.

"Wait."  I got out of the car and opened the door for her. Whoa~ Jung Yunho, where are you?

"Thanks." She said.

 

I watch her go in the building and drove away. Heeyeon...i think she's special. I grinned to myself.

 

Your POV

 

After i took  a shower, i looked at the clothes and things Yunho bought. I sighed, i should return those tomorrow. But, i told i'm about it, he just laughed at me and told me if i were to return them to him no one would use it. Well, he has a point.

He is so different from the other guys i've met. Even though he has this status, he's so gentle and down to earth.

 

I was sitting on my desk, doing some sort of paperwork that Heebon was supposed to do when i heard my co workers gasp. Fire? I looked up and saw Yunho wearing a fitted navy suit with a black tie. I saw Bomi gaping.

"Vice President, is something the matter?" Heebon stood up and went to him, wait, she's here?

"Yes, is Miss Song Heeyeon around?"

Heebon looked taken aback. Why is he looking for me.

"Uhmmm, i'm here." i stood up.

I saw him smile at me, i felt butterflies in my tummy.

"Can i talk with you for a while?" He asked. I nodded and we both went out of the office.

 

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's have coffee together." He grinned at me.

"Vice President, it's a bad habit to disturb your employees while working so that you could drink coffee with them." I joked.

"Well, i don't want to eat alone." He said as he placed his hand on his pocket.

"I guess, it's okay then, i don't want to get fired." I grinned. We both went out of building, i could feel people looking at us.

 

"Heeyeon-ah, just order okay?"

"You told me we would just drink coffee."

Apparently, he was also hungry, he said he didn't eat breakfast before going to work, so this is an early lunch for him.

"Fine, i'll order for you."

I nodded and went to the rest room. After refreshing myself i went back, i saw Yunho sitting down, looking at his PC Tab, while female customers were looking at him dreamily. I grinned and went back to my seat.

"You should stop doing that."

"Huh?"

"Being ogled at every 10 seconds."

"Ogled?"

"Our VP is clueless."

It feels weird that i can be so casual with the owner of the company i'm working for, but everyone i talk to him i feel more relaxed, it's like i can just freely express myself when i'm with him.

 

Yunho's POV

 

The food arrived and we both started to eat. In the middle of the meal, Heeyeon started to choke, i looked at her, she was turning red.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"What...kind of...pasta is this?"

"It's shrimp pasta, why?"

I saw her eyes widen. She stood up and went to the restroom.

It's been ten minutes, where is she? I was starting to get worried, i followed her to the restroom. I knocked a few times, no reply, what if something bad happened to her? I opened the door, thankfully no one was around. I heard someone coughing. I saw her sitting on the floor, she's having a hard time breathing. I ran up to her.

"Are you okay?" I knelt beside her.

"Can....hospital..." She was sweating.

I lifted her up and walked back to my car and rushed to the hospital. We arrived at ER. I got my phone and dialed.

"Jae, i need your help!" I saw the nurses pulling Heeyeon away with a gurney.

I hope she's okay.

+++++++++++++++++++++