Worry,guilt,regret

For me, It's you

Ri In’s POV

 

I was still on my way to work when my phone rang.

“Joowon Oppa? Why?”

“Yunho,…hospital..now,,accident.He’s on a critical stage.”

I slammed the breaks and turned right to the hospital.

 

As soon as I arrived, I ran inside the ER, I found Heeyeon sitting down on one of the chairs outside the operating room. Her knees were bandaged.

“Heeyeon-ah, what happened?” I asked her.

“He…got hit by a truck….while saving me. He’s in a critical stage now.” With that she stood up and headed to restroom.

I felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

 

Your POV

 

I couldn’t face Ri In, her brother; her only brother was fighting for his life in there because of me. II felt my legs giving up, I sat on the floor. Worry, guilt and regret were eating me. I should have just let him explain! Now, because of my pride Yunho was suffering, why did he have to save me?! After all those hurtful things I said to him…..

I looked at my phone, there was one voicemail.

 

Heeyeon-ah, I’m really sorry,,,I know what you saw was..so wrong, but that time, I didn’t know Seohyun would do that, I don’t need her anymore, Yeonie, I need you..You’re the one who brought so much happiness to my life…You taught me how to love again after all the pain Seohyun gave me…it’s you who made me change…Yeonie, I love you and I want you to remember that for me, it will always be you.

 

His voice was cracking, was he crying?

I felt my tears roll down again.  I believe you, Yunho, please don’t give up, fight back.. I cant lose you. I can’t stand seeing him suffer like this. He’s in there right now, because of me..I love you too,Yunho.

 

Changmin’s POV

 

I woke a bit late than usual, I found out that Ri In already left. I was about to step out of the house when my secretary called.

“Sir, Mr.Jung Yunho is in the hospital right now.”

I immediately drove to the hospital. I found Ri In sitting on one of the plastic chairs, crying.

“Ri In-ah.” I sat beside her.

“Oppa, Yunho oppa…he’s inside right now, its been two hours already.” I didn’t say anything, I just hugged her.

“Yunho’s going to be okay, Ri In, stop crying.”

“Jae’s inside operating on him, he’ll be safe.” I told her.

“Changmin-ah! What happened?” Junsu came rushing to us.

“He’s still inside, Jae’s operating on him.” I replied. I placed my coat around my fiancé and led her to the cafeteria.

 

“Im not hungry.” She said as I placed a pack of cookies in front of her.

“I know you didn’t have any breakfast before leaving this morning.”

“I don’t feel like eating anything.” She was looking down.

“Ri In,please just eat okay? I don’t like seeing you so pale.” I gripped her hand.

“Oppa, why are you being so kind to me?”

“Huh?”

“We’re just supposed to act like a couple when we are around people, we’re practically alone right now.”

I sighed.

“It’s not acting Ri In.” With that I kissed her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

It's kinda weird how Heeyeon is blaming herself and how Max just confessed...i have a feeling that im not writing well enough. T.T

sorry for the ultra boring chappies guys.... :((