Accept.

For me, It's you

 

Your POV

 

I was sitting by the window when I heard someone called me; it was that voice, the voice I have been aching to hear for a week.

“Heeyeon?”

I looked at him, he was sitting up now. His brown eyes were looking at me.

“Yunho.” I walked to him.

“Are you okay?” He looked at my face.

“Silly, why are you asking me that?” I said.

“I just don’t want you hurt.”

I felt my eyes water, I didn’t say anything, I just hugged him tightly. I felt his arms encircle my waist.

“You don’t know how much I missed you, Mr.Jung.” I told him.

“I missed you too.” He said as he kissed me.

“I love you, Heeyeon.”

 

We heard someone knock on the door and entered. Yunho has been eating for about an hour already. I saw Ri In enter with Changmin, she was wearing a high waisted shorts and a gray short top with blodd red flats. Changmin looking as tall as always was beside her clad in a tan leather jacket and a white shirt.

“Oppa!” Ri In just ran to him and gave him a bear hug.

“Hello, baby.” Yunho said while patting her hair.

“Does it hurt anywhere?” She asked.

“No, and why are your shorts so short?”

Strict overprotective older brother mode is on.

Ri In just rolled her eyes and gave me a hug.

“Min, don’t you ever warn her..you know clothes?” Yunho was till eyeing his younger sister.

“She doesn’t even listen to your dad, why would it work if I warn her?” Changmin laughed.

“So, I was away for a week, or..i mean asleep, how are you two holding up?”

“We’re okay, Oppa.” Ri In said as she opened the fridge. She grabbed an ice cream bar.

“By okay, you mean,~”

“Can we stop talking about my engagement?” Ri In was sitting on the bed.

“Let’s talk about you two.” She said while looking at me and Yunho.

“Good idea.” Changmin added.

“What?” I spoke.

“So, you guys are okay now? I mean, I was also having a hrad time, I didn’t have the guts to speak to Heeyeon for a week because of what happened.” Ri In pouted.

“Oh, that.”

“And you didn’t even talk to me.” She added.

“About that.. I thought you were mad at me.”

“MAD?!”Ri In stood up from the bed.

“Uhmm, because of me your only brother was suffering~”

“Heeyeon-ah, don’t blame yourself.” Yunho sat beside me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

“But you got hurt because of me~”

“Shhhh.”

“Okay..so, we’ll be leaving you two alone, call me if anything happens.” Changmin pulled Ri In out of the room, surprisingly she allowed him to do that.

 

RiIn’s POV

 

Finally, he’s awake. We were back at home; Changminoppa was taking a swim while I was in the library.

I was checking my mail and signing some documents for the company. I checked my schedule. Amazingly, it was clear as snow. WOW. Okay, so let’s just say I never had a good day last week. Due to my brother’s absence and all. Still, I’m glad he’s okay and all.

“Ri In-ah?” I heard the door open,Changminoppa entered wearing a pair of khakis and white polo shirt.

“Oh, why?” I noticed that his hair was still wet.

“Do you want to go out?”

“It’s okay, why?”

“I just realized we never went out together.”

I grinned at him.

“Okay, just let me get dressed.”

He nodded as I stood up and went to my room.

I entered my room and walked into my closet. I got a pair of gray shorts and a red poncho. I grabbed a pair of wedge booties and went out.

“You scared me!” I saw Changmin Oppa sitting on the couch. Apparently he followed me inside.

“You’re wearing that?” He asked, pointing at my shorts.

“Yeah.”

“But they’re too short.” He said.

“Did Yunho oppa pay you to do this?” I asked as I entered the bathroom to change. Sheesh, he just doesn’t budge.

I looked at the mirror. I went out of the bathroom.

“Let’s go.” I told him. He just looked at me.

“Ya, why are you being like this? I’m the one wearing them.”

“I just don’t like other men to look at you.” He said. I sat behind him.

“Aigoo, don’t worry, I’m already taken.” I lifted my ring up and hugged him.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

It’s been two weeks since Yunho was released. Everything went back to normal to the company. Heeyeon went back to work.

 

“Ya, Jung Yunho, you better attend this!” Ri In was inside her brother’s office.

Why is the younger Jung ranting again?

It is because of the 4 day conference which will be held at Jeju.

“Rinnie, can you just please..please….”

“I heard about your trip to Tiffany Co. last week.”

“YA!”

“I’ll take that as a yes,bring Heeyeon with you, I love you older brother, and…good luck!”

“Ya, You~!”

Ri In walked out of his office,

Curious about her Tiffany Co. statement?

Yunho sat back on his chair, he opened one of the drawers on his desk.He got a small blue green box. He opened it,it revealed a gold band with a diamond.

“Heeyeon, will you accept me?” He said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hey guys :D

Sorry if im not able to reply to all comments, ive been busy plus if I try to reply it would always be an error. *pissed off face* anyway, thanks for reading!:)