Concern

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa walked out the bedroom, wrapping with towel. The water beads dripped on his shoulder. He walked to the kitchen and peeked. Seohyun were busy blending the juice. She was all dressed up because she have practise that morning. Yonghwa approached his wife and slowly hugged her from behind.

“Good morning wife.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun neck, inhaling the fragrant of her perfume. Seohyun don’t answer, just smiled.

“Leaving so early huh?” Yonghwa asked while rested his chin on her shoulder, watching her hand cutting the fruits.

“I have practise this morning. Couldn’t find your shirt?” asked Seohyun when she felt water dripping on her cheek. He would only walk out the room half if he couldn’t find his clothes in closet.

“I couldn’t find my wife actually.” replied Yonghwa jokingly and kissed Seohyun neck again.

“Oppa, let me go. You’ll wet my shirt.” Seohyun tried to escape from Yonghwa’s embrace but failed. Yonghwa holds her waist tightly.

Yonghwa finally let go the embrace as Seohyun was almost done blending the juice. She poured the juice in the glass and handed it to Yonghwa. Like other couple, they spent their morning eating breakfast together, talking and listening to each other’s story. Suddenly, Seohyun’s phone rang. She took out the phone from her pocket. It’s her manager.

“Alright. Thanks for reminding me.” Seohyun hung up and put her phone on the table.

“Added schedule?” Yonghwa asked and drink his juice.  Seohyun just nodded and sighed.

“Why sighing?” Yonghwa put down his glass and holds Seohyun’s hand who’s sitting in front of him.

“I’m not really in the mood. Maybe I’m just tired.” Seohyun pouted while wiping her face with her one hand, sighed again.

“Are you okay? If you’re not feeling well, you can cancel the schedule.” Yonghwa looked at his wife, concern. He knows that Seohyun is hardworking person but he hates when she push herself too hard.

“I’m okay.” Seohyun sipped her juice. Her face was obviously tired but he tried to hide it. She knows if she told Yonghwa, he would call her manager and cancel the schedule. Although he’s an idol that would understand her situation but Yonghwa is her husband. His concern could be little overprotective.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter