Fight

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was cloudy. Seohyun sat on the chair at the balcony while staring at the blank view before her with an empty feeling. The warm hot chocolate cup in her hand was getting cold. At the moment, Seohyun’s phone rang. She glanced at the phone and ignored it. She took the phone and unlocked it. Yong oppa, 12 missed calls. She put the phone on silent mode and put in down on the empty chair next to her.

Seohyun had been avoiding Yonghwa’s call since morning. She sipped her hot chocolate then slowly released a sigh.  She was upset, really upset. It wasn’t because of mood swing or anything related to it but she was actually upset with her husband.  Yonghwa was supposed to be home 4 hours ago but still didn’t show up.

A few minutes later, another call from Yonghwa came in, made it 13 missed calls so far. And Seohyun didn’t even bother to look at the phone. She let it vibrated until it stopped by itself.

“Daddy is too much.” Seohyun talked to her unborn baby.

At the meantime, the door opened. Seohyun glanced at the door and there was Yonghwa, walked in the house while gasping for air.

“Hyun...” Yonghwa took off his shoes, threw his backpack on the couch and hurriedly approached his wife at the balcony. “Why didn’t you picked up my call? I’m worried about you.”

Seohyun glared at Yonghwa and slowly tried to get up from the chair. She wasn’t in the mood of talking to him.

“Wait...” Yonghwa held Seohyun shoulder, stopping her from get up. “I know you’re mad at me. I’m sorry. I forgot about it.”

“That’s what you’ll always do. Forgetting things and apologizing.” Seohyun pushed his hand away from her shoulder and got up.

“Hyun, I’m very busy with the practice, recording and stuff. And when I realized about it, it’s already 5pm.” Yonghwa sighed.

“Yea, your work is way more important. I can’t compete that.” Seohyun glared at Yonghwa and walked to the living room.

Yonghwa followed his wife. “Come on, Hyun. You know that’s not true. And why don’t you pick my calls? I’m worry if anything happen to you and the baby.”

Seohyun turned around and faced Yonghwa. “If you’re worry about us, you should’ve remembered the appointment.”

“I told you I’m working. It’s not like I’m forgetting it on purpose. Why can you understand that?” Yonghwa started to feel the anger in his heart and raised his voice a bit.

Seohyun was surprised when Yonghwa raise his voice. “I know you’re busy and I never complain about it but you’ve been forgetting about it for third time. Oppa, I’m reaching 7 months so I need my husband to be with me for the check up. Am I asking too much?” Her eyes began to form tears as she holding her frustration inside her.  

They looked at each other with only silence surrounded them. Yonghwa felt slap by what he just heard. Seohyun was right.

Tears started to flow on Seohyun’s cheeks. “If it’s so hard for you to accompany me, just say so. I’ll go by myself next time.” She headed to the bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

Yonghwa stood in the living room, feeling the burden of guiltiness in his heart. He supposed to accompany Seohyun to the hospital for her regular pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter