Happiness

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN FNC STUDIO.

 

“Give me 15 more minutes. Once the rendering is done, we go for dinner okay?” He said to his wife who was sitting leisurely on a couch behind him while he was busy clicking the iMac mouse.

“Okay.” She answered as she was flipping the magazine on her lap and at the same time feeding snack to the little Jung who was sitting obediently next to her mom as she silently munching the baby cheese. “Oppa, when the photo was taken? I didn’t know about this.” She asked her husband while examined the photos of him in the magazine.

“What photo?” He turned the chair around.

She flipped the magazine to one side and showed him the photo.

“Oh, that one...hmmm...I’m not sure. Probably two months ago.”

“You look so...”

“Handsome?”

“You look aged.”  She replied nonchalantly.

He was surprise upon hearing the answer but he didn’t take it seriously. “Mrs. Seo Joohyun...can’t you give some compliment on your husband's undeniable good feature?” He then released a silent chuckle. Her forwardness was admirable.

She replied his statement with a smile. “Look here Minhee-ya. Who is this?” She showed her daughter the picture she found in the magazine.

“Daddy...” Minhee replied instantly as she recognized the photo of her father.

He smiled at the mother-daughter duo. “Where’s Daddy?” He asked the little one as he stood up from his chair and sat on the couch next to her daughter.

The little girl pointed at the photo again and giggled. She was amused by the photo. At the age of 4, she definitely could recognize her dearest father.

“Is Daddy handsome?” He asked the little one.

She nodded while munching soft cheese in .

He caressed the girl’s hair softly. “Good girl.” He then planted a soft kiss on her head. “Hyun-ah, even our daughter thinks I’m handsome. I’m not that old. See this muscle...” He flexed his right arm bicep.

“You’re too full of yourself, oppa.” She said, half-giggled as she glanced at him. “She’s only four. Try asking her to choose between you and Pororo, I bet you’ll lose.” She smiled. “Minhee-ya, do you want more cheese?” She asked her daughter.

The tot shook her head and carefully slides down the couch with her mother’s help. She toddled around the studio, playing with any object she found interesting.

He chuckled. “Well, you would choose goguma over me any time. So I think I should get used to of being the second choice in anything related to my girls. ” He then put one arm on her shoulder.

Her eyesight moved from her daughter to her husband sitting beside her. “It’s true that you’re the second choice when it comes to goguma, but you’re the FIRST in everything in my life. So you actually have a very good reputation.” She beamed as she looked at him. “Oppa, do you remember our fake wedding photo shoot we did years ago?”

He moved closer to her. A smile curved at the corner of his lips. “How could I forget that? Especially the awkward kiss.”

She chuckled. “Yeah, it was really awkward. But I kind of wonder what was in your mind at that time when the director asked you to kiss me on the forehead?” She looked at him, anticipating the answer.  

“Blank…my mind went blank and I was surprise at the same time. I was very cautious because I know it was your first. So I don’t want to take advantage of that. Our marriage was obviously a virtual one and it would be rude for me to take away such a precious m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter