Away

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun sat next to the hotel window, looked at the night view blankly. The panorama of Japan seems unexciting. For her, the view before her eyes was just the dark sky. There were so many things running in her mind. 

*flashback*

Seohyun sat next to Yonghwa with a curious look. She had nothing to predict but she was prepared to hear anything. Yonghwa looked at Seohyun, tried to speak but he couldn’t find the right word to start. He later sighed and looked away.

“I’m not sitting here to listen to your sigh. Start talking, Oppa.”

“Okay.” Yonghwa sighed again. He turned, facing Seohyun and held her hands gently. He somehow knew that Seohyun might be upset but he have no other option other than tell her the truth. He cleared his throat and start talking.

“Do you remember the threat letter that you've found in my car?” asked Yonghwa.

Seohyun just nodded. “If I’m not mistaken, that was a long time ago. It was last year, I guess.”She remembered the letters that used to cause them a fight.

“Well, I’ve received more than one letter actually. The mysterious maniac keeps sending me more. I g-got...” Yonghwa was about to explain when his word was suddenly got cut off.

“What?” Seohyun’s eyes widened, surprised with what she had just heard. I can’t believe he did it again. What the hell he was thinking?, thought Seohyun.

“Let me finish, okay.” Yonghwa caressed her hands, calming her. “I got the latest letter was around a month after you were discharged from the hospital. I want tell you but I don’t think that was a good time yet since you’re just recovered from miscarriage. I know I should tell you earlier, I’m sorry...” Yonghwa looked deeper in Seohyun eyes, begging for forgiveness. From the way she looks, he can tell that she was upset.

“You’ve received more than one letter and you’ve said nothing about it? How long did you plan to keep it from me?” Seohyun sighed heavily. She sounded upset but she tried not to burst in anger. She felt cheated. She gets up and walked to the makeup table and sat on the window, back facing Yonghwa.

“Hyun-ah, I know it’s my fault. I’m really sorry but I did it because I want to protect you. You’ve been through so much pain so I don’t want to put more pressure on you. I’ve even talked to our managers so they can help us handling this matter.  That’s the reason why your manager called me just now.” Yonghwa keep himself calm. He realized that what he has done was wrong but for the sake of Seohyun’s life, he doesn’t see any other choice.

“How can you protect me if you don’t know who’s that person is and how crazy she can be? And even you’ve talked to my manager, I’m still not okay with this.” Seohyun’s face changed. She can’t hide her anger anymore.

“I know you’re upset, you deserve to be upset but as a husband, I can’t let anything happen to my wife. Yes, I don’t know who’s that person is and how crazy she can be but at least we prepared for any possibility that could happen.”

“Oppa, I'll be leaving in few hours and do you think by telling me this now could make me feel any better? You should tell me about this earlier. At least I can be more careful and aware of my surroundings. That maniac might be lingering around outside our house without we even know it. Sometimes I just don’t understand the way you're thinking.” Seohyun put her luggage on the bed and make her final packing. She couldn’t even look at Yonghwa.

“Your manager and I had decided to hire a personal bodyguard for you. Besides your manager, he will take care of you while you’re there.” Yonghwa followed her movement with his eyes. There was nothing more he can do to convince her. 

“I don’t need a babysitter.” Seohyun was obviously not in the good mood.

Yonghwa stood up and held her shoulder, turned her around to face him. “Hyun-ah, can you try to understand for once? I’ve done it for the sake of your safety, for the sake of us.” He looked into her eyes.

“If you really did it for the sake of my safety, you should tell me earlier. Trying to be a hero behind my back won’t solve anything. In fact you’ve put me in danger this whole time.” Seohyun gazed at him and pushed away his hands from her shoulder. She zipped up her luggage and put it on the floor.

“No need to send me to the airport

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter