Apologize

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD just finished their tour for the day. They were all exhausted. They got back to their hotel room to get some rest. It’s been a week since Seohyun left South Korea but still, she never call back or reply any of Yonghwa’s messages. It wasn’t because she don’t want to but the time is kind of limited her to use her phone.

As Taeyeon and Seohyun stepped in the hotel room, Taeyeon laid herself on bed and sighed of tiredness while Seohyun slowly put down her bag on the floor and sat at the edge of the bed, scrolling her phone. She pouted and sighed.  No text from Yonghwa for the day.

Is he okay? Is he busy? Did he eat well? Should I call him first? Or should I just wait for him to call me? Yong oppa... Oh God, I miss him so much, thought Seohyun as she stared at the phone in her hand.

“There’s no point staring at the phone. Call him!” exclaimed Taeyeon as she noticed Seohyun worry face.

Seohyun looked at Taeyeon and sighed again. “Should I?”

“You’ve been ignoring your husband for a week now. I’m sure he’s worry sick about you. Your stubbornness won’t fix anything. So stop torturing yourself, Hyunnie-ah. I know you missed him so bad.” Taeyeon got up from bed and took off her jacket.

Seohyun glanced at Taeyeon and stayed silence. She wanted to call him but somehow still hesitated. Her stubbornness seems to stop her.

 “Call him now or I’ll do it for you whether you like it or not.” Taeyeon gazed at her and walked to the bathroom.  “NOW!” She shouted from the bathroom.

Seohyun took a deep breath and pressed Yonghwa’s number on speed dial. Her heart thumped. A few second of waiting for the dialling tone, a familiar voice had picked up the phone.

“Oppa...” Seohyun said it slowly.

“Thanks God, you finally call.” Yonghwa’s voice sounded happy and relieved.

“I’m sorry Oppa. I’m really, really sorry.” Seohyun keep apologizing. She felt sorry for what she has done.

“I’m the one who should apologize. I know I’m not supposed to hide that such big thing from you. I thought I’ve gone insane thinking of you. Please, don’t ever do this to me again, Hyun-ah. I’m so worried about you.”

“I’m so selfish. I always make you worry. I’m such a terrible wife. I’m sorry.” Seohyun can sense worrisome in her husband’s voice.

“Hyun-ah, you’re the perfect wife to me. No matter how hard we try, we can never avoid misunderstanding. That’s marriage.”

“So you’re not mad at me?” asked Seohyun.

“Of course I’m not. But the point now, do you still mad at me?” replied Yonghwa. He was glad that Seohyun call him but he wasn’t sure if she wasn’t mad at him anymore.

“I was but not anymore. I hate fighting with you. I know I’m not supposed to walk away like that. I should at least give you a chance to explain. We don’t even say proper goodbye. I’m sorry again, Oppa.”

“Stop apologizing, Hyun-ah. It’s my fault too. You’re my wife and we should share everything.”

“Oppa , I miss you.” Seohyun pouted as if Yonghwa can see her.

“I miss you too. In fact, I miss you every day. Is everything alright there?”

“Everything’s fine. It’s windy and cold here.” Seohyun walked to the hotel window, looking at the night view.

“Take a good care of yourself okay. I wish I can be there to keep you warm.”

“I wish you’re here too.” Seohyun sat on a sofa near the window pane.

“My day and night was pretty boring lately. Plus,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter