Hospital

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa arrived at the hospital. He saw SNSD’s manager sits at the lobby. He approached him.

“Where’s Seohyun? What happen to her?” Yonghwa asked worriedly.

“Calm down Yonghwa-ssi. She’s fine now. According to the doctor, she fainted due to exhaustion and dehydration. Go visit her. Level 3, room 5. Taeyeon and Tiffany are with her.” explained the Manager.

Yonghwa hurriedly ran to the elevator. As he reached the location, he saw Seohyun lying on the bed with Taeyeon and Tiffany by her side. He entered the room slowly. He bowed to Taeyeon and Tiffany and moved closer to Seohyun.

“Hyun-ah, I told you...” Yonghwa word got cut off.

“Oppa, I’m okay now. Don’t nag me please.” Seohyun holds Yonghwa’s hand. Yonghwa sighed.

“Okay? Fainted is not okay. Ey, Hyun-ah...” Yonghwa caressed her hair softly and sits next to her. Seohyun tried to sits and Yonghwa helped her.

“She came today with tired face. I asked if she was sick but she keeps saying that she’s fine. Just right after we finish the recording, she fainted in the waiting room.” explained Tiffany.

“I told her to cancel the schedule if she’s not feeling well but you know how stubborn she can be.” Yonghwa glanced at his wife. Seohyun pouted. Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded, agreed with Yonghwa.

“We should get going. Seohyun-ah, have a good rest. Don’t you dare show up to practise room tomorrow.” Taeyeon insisted. She patted her youngest sister’s hair and smiled.

“Take care of yourself.” add Tiffany. They waved to the couple and left the room.

There were just two of them in the room. Silence. Seohyun tried to avoid Yonghwa’s eyes. She knew that Yonghwa was upset.

“Hyun-ah, I’m freaking out when I got call from Taeyeon. I really thought something bad happen to you. I've told you, if you’re not feeling well, call me. I hate seeing you lying in the hospi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter