Nightmare

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa walked at the park, enjoying the breezy evening. At the moment, he felt someone hold his right hand. He turned his head and saw Seohyun walking beside him, smiling and leaned her head on his shoulder.

“You look happy. Why?” Yonghwa glanced at his wife.

“Can’t I be happy?” replied Seohyun, pouted cutely. “Whenever you are with me, I’m always happy.” She smiled brightly.

“Jashik...” Yonghwa chuckled, messed her hair. Seohyun’s act can't be unpredictable sometimes.

They walked together linking arms. Happiness showed in their faces.

“I’m so happy because I have you with me here, overflowed with love. If God take me tomorrow, I don't mind. I really have nothing to regret. I have everything I wanted, everything I’ve asked for."

“Why did you say like that? You are not allowed to leave me.” Yonghwa frowned. He obviously dislike what Seohyun just said.

“But till death do us part, remember?” Seohyun said it with serious face.

“I know that but not tomorrow, not anytime, not yet.” Yonghwa let go of Seohyun’s hand. He was annoyed. He walked a bit far, leaving Seohyun behind him.

“But if I’m gone...”

“Stop it, Hyun.” Yonghwa raise his voice. “I hate it so stop whatever thought you have...” He turned around but Seohyun was gone. He was surprised. The park was dark and there was no one but him. He can’t find Seohyun. He began to worry, restless.

“Hyun!” shouted Yonghwa, searhing for her. “Where are you Hyun?” Hyun-ah..!”

 

“HYUN!” Yonghwa shouted loudly and woke up from his sleep. He was gasping. He released a heavy sigh as he realized that he was dreaming.

“Are you okay, Oppa?” Seohyun was awaked by Yonghwa’s scream. She looked at him with a curious look.

Yonghwa wiped the sweat beads on his forehead and buried his face in his palms. That damn threat, thought Yonghwa.

“Yea, I’m okay. Just nightmare.” Yonghwa sighed again. “I need some water.” He flicked the comforter and rolled off the bed.

Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter