Event

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and Seohyun were dressing up. They both have schedule. Seohyun have to attend her beauty product endorsement event and Yonghwa have a variety show recording. They’ve been pretty busy lately. Married or not, they’re still idols. Singing, acting, variety shows, modelling is their stuff. Yonghwa was already dress up. Dark-faded jeans with casual long sleeve shirt. Simple but handsome. He sat on the corner of the bed, wearing his socks while Seohyun were standing in front of the mirror, fixing her mini cream dress.

“Oppa, help zip me up.” Seohyun called him for assistance.

Yonghwa gets up and moved closer to his wife. His eyes were stared to her reflect from the mirror.

“My wife looks so beautiful.” Yonghwa stands behind Seohyun. He rested his chin of Seohyun’s shoulder and embraced her waist.

“My husband is handsome too. Hurry, zip me up.” Seohyun smiled and fixing her fringe.

Yonghwa brought her nose closer to Seohyun’s neck. He closed his eyes and breathesin the fragrance of her hair deeply. Her scent made him high. He flicked Seohyun’s hair slowly and kissed her exposed back tenderly. He didn't even care to zip up her dress.

 Seohyun just let him explored her back. It was pleasurable.

“Oppa, I should get going.” Seohyun escaped a soft moan as Yonghwa explored her back. Her dress was still ped.

“I miss you Hyun.” Yonghwa broke the kiss. He rested his chin back on Seohyun’s shoulder. Since they were both busy, they rarely have time to spend together. Intimate time to be precise.

“I miss you too Oppa. In fact, I miss you a lot.” Seohyun turned around and wrapped her arms around Yonghwa’s neck. They looked at each other.

Yonghwa smiled and kissed her lips softly. Seohyun buried her fingers in Yonghwa’s hair, deepen the kiss. Yonghwa’s hands were dancing at her exposed back. The kiss was getting passionate. Yonghwa explored his wife body with his hands, tried to undress her but Seohyun broke the kiss immediately.

“Oppa, we can’t. We are supposed to go to work.” said Seohyun, gasping for air. She pressed her forehead against Yonghwa’s, tried to console him. She knows that he was a little upset for been turned o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter