Busan

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa woke up pretty late. Travelling to Busan was quite tiring as he was exhausted from work but he was happy to be back to his hometown and sleep on his old bed. He reached the towel and went straight to the bathroom. After shower, he put on his regular outfit as he any plan to stay at home. He walked out the room and headed to the kitchen. As he walks, he could hear the giggle of two ladies in the kitchen.

“You guys looks like two long lost friends.” Yonghwa walked in the kitchen and interrupt their conversation. He leaned against the kitchen entrance, smiling at his wife and mother. Since Seohyun already met her mother during the show back then, their bonding was built ever since. So when he brought Seohyun to meet his parents after the show, he knows his parents would approve their relationship. And now when those two ladies meet, they can’t be separated.

“Oh, Oppa...” Seohyun turned around when she heard Yonghwa’s voice and smiled back at him.

“Omma, when Hyun is here, you tend to forget me. So did you Hyun-ah.” Yonghwa crossed his arms, teasing the ladies.

“I’ve known you since you're in my belly, so give me a chance to get along with my daughter-in-law.” Mrs. Jung replied and laughed.

Seohyun chuckled. Her mother-in-law could be funny just like Yonghwa. She moved to the refrigerator and poured a glass of juice.

“I have the rest of my life with you so no need to be greedy.” Seohyun handed the glass to Yonghwa and winked at him.

“Yahhhh...I’m a loner.” said Yonghwa jokingly and walked to the living room, leaving the ladies with laugh in the kitchen.

Yonghwa sat on the couch and turn on the TV while sipping his juice. A few minutes later, Seohyun came to the living room with a plate of toast in her hand. She put the plate on the table and sat next to him.

“Hyun-ah, let’s go to Haeundae beach.”

“What? Why?” Seohyun turned to him, frowned. She was surprised with Yonghwa’s sudden plan.

“We didn’t come here to stay at home all day. Let’s go out, spend some time together, visiting the place where our love began.” Yonghwa look at Seohyun, waiting for answer.

“But Omeoni will be at home, alone.” Seohyun wanted to say yes but somehow she was worried about her mother-in-law. It wouldn’t be nice to leave her alone at home and have fun out there.

“Don’t worry about me, Seohyun-ah.” said Mrs. Jung as she walked to the living room. “You guys just go and have fun. In fact, I’m going out with your father to buy some groceries.”

“Thanks Omeoni.” Seohyun smiled widely. She gets up and hugged her.  She was blessed to have an understanding mother-in-law.  

“It’s okay. If I said no, I bet Yonghwa would be sulky. He is jealous of us.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter