Dress Up

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day was a big day, the day that will witness the union of two hearts. Yonghwa was standing in front of the mirror, fixing his necktie while glanced at the reflection of Seohyun’s back. She was putting on her dress. Yonghwa grinned unknowingly as he was enjoying the view of her .

“Oppa, stop staring at my back. You really look like a ert.” Seohyun glanced at Yonghwa while zipping her dress halfway. 

“You know what; your back is the most attractive feature of you. Especially here...” Yonghwa touched Seohyun’s .

“Oppa!” Seohyun quickly slapped his hand as she was surprised by the touch.

Yonghwa chuckled. He loves to tease his wife.  “My blazer?”

Seohyun turned around and pointed to the clothes stand near the closet. Yonghwa grabbed the blazer and put it on.

“Who knows love would found them in such unexpected encounter? I never know that Jonghyun would fall in love with her for real. I remember he used to tell me that it was just affection between him and Yoona.” Yonghwa walked to the makeup table and checked himself in the mirror.

“But they end up together finally.” Seohyun smiled and tried to reach the dress zip. She never thought that Yoona would really end up with Jonghyun because of her friendliness with anyone. But despite of just being friendly, Yoona was unexpectedly in love for Jonghyun.

“Need help?” asked Yonghwa as he flicked her long hair and zipped her dress up.

“Thanks oppa.” said Seohyun while fixing her dress.

Yonghwa hummed and peck a kiss on her neck as for saying ‘you’re welcome’.He rested his chin on Seohyun’s shoulder, wrapped his arm around her waist and released a slow sigh.

“What's up?” Seohyun asked as his slow sigh sounded pretty loud to her ear.

“I can’t believe how fast time flies. We’ve been married for almost three years now and expecting.” Yonghwa smiled proudly and caressed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter