Little Jung

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CNBlue had their usual practise in the studio, practising new material for their upcoming album. After a long 4 hours, the practise was done. Yonghwa hurriedly packed his stuff and his guitar in the case. He seemed in a rush. Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun looked at him curiously.

“Hyung, where are you going?”

“Home.” replied Yonghwa nonchalantly.

“Hyung, did something happen at home?” asked Jungshin, furrowing his eyebrows. His hyung only acted that way if something happen to his family.

“No, everything’s fine.”

“Then why do pack your stuff in a hurry?” Minhyuk asked. The curiosity was flowering inside him. The last time he has been that frenzied was when Seohyun had miscarriage.

All eyes were on Yonghwa, waiting for his answer. It must be something so important happened at home that he was that rushed.

A happy smile appeared on Yonghwa’s face. “I’m excited to go home to see my little girl.”

Everybody in the room sighed of relief and laughed upon hearing Yonghwa’s answer.

 “Whoa...this is a completely new Jung Yonghwa.” said Jonghyun and patted Yonghwa’s back. “You’re never this eager to go home before.”

Yonghwa silently chuckled. “I was single back then so I could spend all of my days with my work. But I’m a husband and now a father. So my family is the top of my priority.”

 “When can we visit her? Uncle Minhyuk has prepared a gift for her.” said Minhyuk excitedly.

“Me too...” exclaimed Jungshin.

 “You can come whenever you want. But please both of you...” Yonghwa pointed to the maknaes. “Don’t spoil my daughter.”

The two maknaes giggled. So did Jonghyun. He can see how life changed Yonghwa, how mature and more responsible he became. Love indeed could be a life changer.

“I envy you, hyung.” said Jonghyun.

Yonghwa smiled proudly and put his hand on Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Your time will come, Jonghyun-ah.” He locked his guitar case. “All right guys, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He waved goodbye to his dongsaengs and left the studio.

As Yonghwa disappeared from sight, Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun started packing their stuff.  

“I can’t believe Yonghwa hyung already have a daughter.” said Jungshin as he zipped his bag.

“Let’s visit Seohyun and the baby after practise tomorrow.” Minhyuk suggested to Jungshin.  “Kyahhhh...now I’m an uncle.” He smiled happily, showing his eye-smile.

“You two might be the youngest but face the fact that you’re not young anymore. You two should have a girlfriend by now.” said Jonghyun, teasing the maknaes.

“Hyung, you’re not planning to have a baby?” asked Minhyuk to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was startled with the question. “Well... Yoona and I are still enjoying our honeymoon.” That was the safest answer he could think of. He didn’t really talk about baby with his wife but as a married man, of course he wants a family. But somehow he wasn’t sure whether they do have plan for that.

Jungshin and Minhyuk nodded. The answer was good enough. They didn’t bother to ask more.

“Enough talking about baby. Let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” Jonghyun slung his backpack on his shoulder and exited the room with the maknaes following him from behind.

 

After 35 minutes of driving, Yonghwa reached home. His heart was full of excitement. Daddy’s home dear, thought Yonghwa as he pressed the door pass code. He stepped in the house and found a baby cot at the corner of the living room. He smiled happily as he slowly approached the baby cot. He knelt near the baby court while watching her sleeping so deeply. Little Jung is two months old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter