The Ring

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday. It had been five month after their wedding.  Both husband and wife were already back to work. Seohyun just got home from practise a few hours ago. She got nothing to do so she just staying in the living room, playing with her laptop, replying tons of messages from her fans. Focused.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa walked out from the room with only his faded jeans on, shirtless, wiping his wet hair with towel. He was about to go to work.

“Hyun-ah, I couldn’t find my stripe long sleeve shirt.”

“Check the laundry room.” Replied Seohyun, her eyes were focused on the laptop screen. Yonghwa just nodded but walked toward his wife. He sat down next to her.

“Why so serious?” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s neck and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Found your shirt?”

“Find it for me please.”

“Oppa, I’m busy.” Seohyun answered it with aegyo. Yonghwa pretended like he didn’t listen. He wrapped his arms around her. He loves the scent of her hair. He buried his face in her neck. Seohyun just let him exploring her neck. The sound of his breath feels relaxing.

“Oppa, you should get dress now or you will be late.” Seohyun repeated her words, insisted. She got up and headed to laundry room. A few minutes later, she walked out with a stripe shirt in her hand. She handed the shirt to her husband who was sitting lazily in the couch.

“Oh, I feel so lazy today. I wish I can stay here, snuggle with my wife.”

“Unfortunately it's not going to happen. Unless CN Blue can perform without the main vocalist, I’m fine with it.” Seohyun giggled. Deep inside, she wished her husband can stay as well but no matter how much she wanted it, she can’t mix work with personal matter.  

Yonghwa sighed. Seohyun made a point. He sluggishly put his shirt on. He stood up and headed to the bedroom to streamline his outfit and style his hair. He sprayed his perfume and he’s ready to go.

“Headphone...phone...” Yonghwa talked to himself while stock up all the stuff in his bag. Then he felt like something was missing.

“Damn...” His fourth finger was empty. He couldn’t remember where he put the ring. He didn’t even remember wore it last night. He looked at his watch; he got two hours left to get to the studio.

At the moment, Seohyun entered the room. She frowned when she saw her husband searching for something.

“What are you looking for?”

“My ring.” Yonghwa replied it short. He went in and out of the bathroom, searching every corner of the room.

“Your...what?”  She asked again, insisted for an answer.

“I couldn’t find my ring. All I remember is I took it off yesterday but I don’t know where I put it.” 

“What? You gotta be kidding me. It might be somewhere in here.” Seohyun searched in between the perfume bottles and stuff on the makeup table.

“I really can’t remember where I put it.” Yonghwa rummaged his bag.

“How can you lose your wedding ring?” said Seohyun, helping him to find the ring.

“I didn’t lose it, I just couldn’t find it.”

“Ah, seriously. Why did you take it off in the first place?” Seohyun started to piss off.

“I had a basketball match with my friends yesterday so I took it off. I’m afraid I might scratch it.”

“You're afraid of scratch it but end up lost it.” Seohyun shook her head, sighed. The same disappointment she felt when he lost the handmade scarf she gave him a long time ago.Yonghwa k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter