Daycare_II

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa approached the baby crib and knelt down. He stared at his daughter and later caressed her hair with his fingers. “It’s just you and me for now. Mommy is working so Daddy will take care of you today.” He smiled happily.

He stood up and later threw himself on the bed. “What a nice day. Too bad Hyun is not here. I wish we can stay at home, cuddling together. Hyunnn…I miss you already.” said Yonghwa slowly, almost a whisper. He kept staring at the white ceiling and later fell asleep unknowingly.

A few hours later, Minhee woke up and whined. She was hungry but apparently her father was sleeping. A slow whine turned to a loud whine. That was the only way for her to wake up her father. Upon hearing that, Yonghwa opened his eyes and jumped off the bed hastily.  He was a little nervous when he heard his daughter cry and hurriedly carried her from the baby crib.

“Minhee-ah, are you hungry?” Yonghwa asked as her crying getting louder. He walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, searching for the milk. He later found a few small milk bottles and took out one of it. “Oh, it’s cold. How should warm the milk?” He asked his daughter who was still crying and put down the bottle on the kitchen table top. “Oh my god...ottoke?” He scratched his head. He started to panic.

Yonghwa walked back and forth in the kitchen while singing to his daughter in order to comfort her but unfortunately the method didn’t work. “Ottoke? Can you drink cold milk? Ah, andwae...you still a baby.” He stretched his head again. “Where’s the ? No, wait...the pacifier?” He started to talk nonsense due to his nervousness. He walked around the living room looking for the pacifier but it was nowhere to be found. The tension in his heart started to get bigger. He grabbed his phone with his daughter still in his arm. He then pressed the speed dial to his wife’s number. After a few second of waiting, Seohyun picked up the phone.

“Hyunnnn....” exclaimed Yonghwa before Seohyun even got the chance to greet him. “She crying and the milk are cold. It supposed to be in room temperature, isn’t it? But how long should I wait till it gets to room temperature?”

Seohyun replied the question with a giggle. She kind of expected the ‘situation’ would happen. “She just woke up?”

“Yah, don’t laugh. What should I do now?” said Yonghwa in a concern tone. He was getting more nervous.

“Oppa, you must be sleeping just now aren’t you?” Seohyun guessed.

“I-I...” Yonghwa suttered. “I fell asleep.” He finally confessed.

“I knew it.”

“Hyun-ah, you can nag me later but you need to help me now. Minhee is crying. I don’t know what to do with the milk.”

“Oppa, haven’t you see me warmed the bottle before?”

“I couldn’t remember. Besides, I always saw you -feeding her.” He went blank as his daughter started to cry even louder.

The statement made Seohyun giggled again. “Oppa, calm down. I’ve warmed a bottle before I left. I put it somewhere on the kitchen table top.”

“You do?” Yonghwa walked to the kitchen, looked around the spot Seohyun had mention. Where the hell is it? I don’t see any milk bottle here, thought him as he searched the things on that table top with his eyes. “I couldn’t find it.”

“It must be there. Check carefully.” Seohyun ordered him as she waited patiently on the line.

He searched the table top thoroughly, rummaging even in between the toaster water and boiler. “Okay, I found it.” He put the phone down on the table top and quickly grabbed the bottle. “I LOVE YOU HYUN!” He shouted and hung up the call.

“Here you go.” He placed his daughter carefully in his arm and feed her. “Aigoo...you must be so hungry. I’m sorry, Minhee-ah. Daddy is such a loser. I’ll do better next time.” He watched his daughter the milk out of the bottle with a proud smile on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter