Waiting

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and Taeyeon were sitting at the dining table, chatting about their past and present life. It was good to have someone you know the best to reminisce those memories with. 

“Thanks for the coming, unnie.” Seohyun smiled while holding Taeyeon’s hand.

“No big deal. Besides, I don’t any schedule today so instead of sleeping all day, I rather spend time with my preggy maknae.” Taeyeon smiled back.

“I’m glad you here, unnie. At least I have someone to talk to.” Seohyun stirred her tea. She missed Taeyeon so much.  “How was the honeymoon?”

“It was great. You know…honeymoon.” Taeyeon smiled foolishly.

Seohyun giggled upon hearing that. “There will be little Taeyeon soon?”

“We’re just got married for five months. Let me enjoy my newlywed status for a while.” Taeyeon giggled. “This is for you…” She handed a small box to Seohyun.

Seohyun opened the box and there was a bracelet. “Whoa...it’s beautiful. Thank you unnie.” She hugged Taeyeon.

“And this is for the little one.” Taeyeon put another box on the table. It was a medium size box with baby clothes in it.

“You don’t have to. We don’t even know the gender yet.” Seohyun giggled while unwrapping the box.

“That’s why bought both colours. Blue or pink, it doesn’t matter because this little one will definitely look adorable in anything. I saw this baby clothes while I went shopping with Wooyoung on our honeymoon. So I decided to buy it for this little Hyunnie.” Taeyeon touched Seohyun bulging tummy.

Seohyun was excitedly checking the gift. At the meantime, Seohyun’s phone beeps of an incoming message. She took her phone and read the test message. Smile on her face suddenly fades.

Taeyeon noticed her long face. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s Yonghwa oppa. He’ll be home late.” Seohyun put down the phone and released a heavy sigh.

“Is everything okay between you two?” Taeyeon asked curiously. Her long face gave a sign that there was something happen to the couple.

“We’re fine. It’s just...he’s been very busy lately. We barely have time to spend together. When he got home, I’m already in bed. When I wake up the next morning, he’s either sleeping, in a rush to go to work or he’s not even come home.” Seohyun pouted.

“Hyunnie-ah...I’m sure he didn’t do it on purpose. He’s a singer and also a music producer, so of course he going to be busy.” Taeyeon held Seohyun’s hand.

“But sometimes I feel like there’s distance between us.”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon frowned.

“He spends most of his time at the studio with his colleagues while I’m here alone. Like his priority is always his music instead of me. Even if he’s home, he will usually spend more time practising in his studio room.” Seohyun seems upset.

“Come on, you’re being ridiculous. You’re always his priority, on top of everything in his life and you know that. It’s not like he never been busy before. So why questioning it now?” Taeyeon tried to comfort her little sister’s mood swing.

“I just miss him, unnie.” Seohyun released a mild sigh. She indeed missed her husband.

“I’m sure he misses you too but he’s just working, that’s all. It’s not like he’s flirting around or something. Besides, this little one will come out soon so he needs to work hard for both of you. You can’t blame him for be hardworking.”

“I’m his wife and now I’m with child so of course I need him more than before.” Seohyun sounded like she was about to cry.

“Ey Hyunnie-ah, you’re thinking too much. Maybe you’re just having the mood swing.”

Seohyun sighed again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter