Breakfast

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa woke up pretty early. He glanced at Seohyun who is still sleeping. He caressed her hair softly and kissed her forehead. He slowly gets off the bed and put on his shirt. After the accident, Yonghwa took a few days off and rest at home. It’s not like he couldn’t work straight away but his body were sore because of the impact, especially his back.

Yonghwa walked to the kitchen and decided to cook breakfast. He took out the ingredients from the refrigerator and starts preparing. The house was silence. Yonghwa switched on his Ipod and placed it on the player. He turned up the volume so he can listen to it while he was cooking.

Seohyun was in deep sleep until a loud music awakens her. She was surprised and jump off the bed. She grabbed the robe to cover her lacy night gown. She opened the door and sees no one in the living room. She looked around and silently turned off the Ipod player.

“Yah, why did you turn it off?” Yonghwa shouted from the kitchen.

“You’re supposed to be in bed and rest, not dancing around and cooking. You’re not recovered yet.” Seohyun was worried about his husband condition.

Seohyun moved to the kitchen, tried to peak his cooking activity. The smell of melted butter tempted her.

“I’m okay. I feel fine.” Yonghwa convinced his wife. He continues cooking. He poured the egg mixture into the pan.

Seohyun opened the refrigerator and poured herself a glass of juice. She leaned back against the refrigerator and watched Yonghwa who’s busy with his cooking. He was wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts, showing his well build arms.

“What?” Yonghwa glanced at his wife.

“Nothing, just enjoying the view.” Seohyun giggled. She loves watching her husband’s back. That fine figure was so damn alluring to her eyes.

“Stop looking at my . You look like a ert.” Yonghwa teased Seohyun when he realized that he’s been watched. Seohyun laughed and patted her husband’s back softly.  

Seohyun walked out from the kitchen and sits at the dining table. She sips the juice slowly. A moment later, Yonghwa stepped out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter