Packing

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyun-ah, where’s my white sweater?” Yonghwa shouted from the bedroom. He was packing his luggage.

“What?” Seohyun asked as she was busy wrapping the gift in the living room.

“I mean the v-neck white sweater, with blue stripe on it.” Yonghwa walked out the room, explaining to her. Seohyun looked at him, trying to figure out the sweater he was talking about.

 “Out of so many sweaters in the closet, why can't you pick any?” Seohyun gazed at him and got back to wrapping the gift.

“It’s my favourite sweater.” Yonghwa sat beside her. “Why there are so many gifts? My brother might not be home.”

“But still, we have to prepare something for him. He’s my brother-in-law after all. This is for mom.” Seohyun smiled as she was done wrapping the gift.

“I bet my mom will be super excited. Her precious daughter in-law is coming.” Yonghwa caressed her hair. Seohyun smiled happily. The last time she met her mother in-law was a few months ago and they had a good time together.

“Hyun-ah, come help me packing. I can’t find my sweater.” said Yonghwa with aegyo. He held Seohyun’s hand and dragged her to the bedroom. Seohyun put down the gift and followed her husband’s steps.

Seohyun moved to the closet and start looking for the sweater Yonghwa was looking for while Yonghwa sat on the corner of the bed, scrolling his phone. She flipped a few hangers in the closet and found it.

“This one?” Seohyun asked, raising her left eyebrow.

“My wife is the best.” Yonghwa smiled foolishly. Seohyun folded sweater and put in his luggage.

“When I’m not home, I bet you can find it by yourself. Am I right? Jashik...” Seohyun gazed at him. Yonghwa chuckled.

“I really couldn't find my swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter