Good News

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday. It was just an ordinary Sunday for the couple. Seohyun was busy with housework like other wife would do while Yonghwa was resting himself on the couch in the living room, strumming his guitar. His arm’s cast has been removed for two weeks now. Months with his arm casted had limited his activity but as it was completely removed, it really brings back the cheerfulness of his life. He can play with his favourite toy again. He was making random music that his fingers could play, synchronizing the sound from the guitar string with his random imagination.

Meanwhile, Seohyun was walking back and forth from the laundry room to the bedroom with ironed clothes in her hand and glanced at her husband. Huh, boys..., thought Seohyun and continue with her stuff. She laid the clothes on the bed and reached for her iPad on the makeup table. She scrolled it, checking her schedule for next week. Although her manager will remind her but since she is not living with sisters anymore, she felt that it’s a necessity for her to update herself as well. The calendar was almost full with activity but Seohyun eyes suddenly widened. Something unexpected came up her mind.

“Ommo!” Seohyun closed with her hand. She put down her iPad and rummaged the makeup table drawer, searching for something.

“Got it. I hope it works.” Seohyun smiled and held the box tightly in her hand.

In the meantime, Yonghwa was still lying on the couch. He seems to enjoy his private time with his guitar. At some point, he missed holding his guitar as much as he missed holding his wife. As his fingers picking the string, he started to hum some random melody of his favourite songs. His enjoyment was stopped as he heard a scream from the bedroom.

“Oppaaaaaaaaaa...” Seohyun screamed her lung out.

Yonghwa was shocked by the scream. Oh my God, did she fall again?, thought Yonghwa as his heart thumped. The thought of the bleeding incident crossed his mind. He hastily jumped off the couch and run to the bedroom, looking for his wife. “What happen?” asked Yonghwa, barged in the room while gasping for air.

“I’m late.” Seohyun glanced at her husband with worry eyes.

Yonghwa was surprised as he saw Seohyun was pretty fine, sitting on the edge of the bed holding her iPad. “What?! You scream just because you’re late. You can always re-schedule. Hyun-ah...you almost give me a heart attack.” He slightly shouted.

“No, I mean it’s late. Me...I am late. My period is late.”

“What??” Yonghwa was dumbfounded. He tried to process what he just heard.

“Oppa, MY PERIOD IS LATE.” Seohyun emphasised the words. “I didn’t get my period last month, so di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter