Practise Room

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My imagination of the Little Jung Minhee. Isn't she cute?

 

Seohyun entered the FNC building with Minhee in the stroller. Since she got no schedule on that day, she decided to surprise Yonghwa with lunch. As she entered the building, the lady on the front desk greeted Seohyun with a welcoming bright smile.

“We’ll going to surprise Daddy.” said Seohyun as she fixes her daughter teddy bear hat while waiting for elevator.

While waiting for the elevator, some of FNC’s artistes noticed her and greeted her. Well, besides being a celebrity of her own, she is married to the well-known Jung Yonghwa after all. People were excited to meet the little Jung. Then she noticed Jonghyun somewhere in the hallway. He was busy talking to someone, a lady. As she tried to call him, the elevator door opened and she just ignored the intention to greet him.

They reached their destination. The elevator door opened and Seohyun slowly walked to the room. Since she’d been there quite a few times, so she guessed Yonghwa would be in his usually practise room; the same room they used to film their first date on WGM back then.

Seohyun slowly pushed the stroller to the practise room. As she approaching the room, she heard a very familiar voice, singing melodically while strumming the guitar. A smile appeared on her face. Well, it was definitely her husband’s voice. “That’s Daddy.” She said to her daughter in the stroller. Little Minhee stayed quietly in the stroller, seemed to enjoy her father’s voice.

She peeked through the glass door and saw Minhyuk and Jungshin was sitting on the chair while watching Yonghwa strumming the guitar. From the way the talk, they may be discussing about the cord of the song, she guessed. Later, Seohyun knocked the glass door. All three pairs of eyes turned to the door in unison.

“Kyahhh...” Jungshin stood up with a giggle as he saw Seohyun appeared, pushing the stroller. So did Minhyuk. Both of them stormed to the stroller without even greeted Seohyun. They were happy to meet Minhee.

Yonghwa on the other hand were full of excitement to see his wife. He approached her and pecked a kiss on her lips. “I didn’t know you’re coming.”

“It’s a surprise, Oppa.” Seohyun smiled from ear to ear.

“Choding!” Yonghwa whispered to her ear which caused her to giggle. Usually she would be the one who said such thing to him. Honestly, he didn’t expect Seohyun would come.

“I bring you guys some lunch.” Seohyun pointed to the lunch box he packed that hanging on Minhee’s stroller.

Then Yonghwa noticed Minhyuk and Jungshin were busy with her daughter. “Yah, you two! You don’t even greet your sister-in-law and yet you’re busy playing with my daughter.” He shook his head while looking at them playing with Minhee.

Minhyuk and Jungshin snapped by Yonghwa’s word and they grinned foolishly. “I’m sorry sister-in-law. Annyeonghaseyo.” said Minhyuk jokingly. Since they were close with Seohyun, there was no such thing as formality between them. Besides, Seohyun didn’t mind. They are family after all.

“Let’s eat.” Seohyun took the lunch box and placed on the table. “Oh, where’s Jonghyun oppa?” She asked as she handed the lunch box to them. She forgot that she saw him at the lobby just now.

“He’s out. He said he got something important to do.” Jungshin shrugged while carrying Minhee in his arm.

“This is daebak. It would be great if someone could bring me lunch every day.” said Minhyuk as he shoved the kimbap to his mouth.

“Get married then.” Yonghwa repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter