Labour room

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

Yonghwa had Seohyun in his arm, wrapped together in a bed sheet, felt the warmness of each other’s skin. Seohyun laid her head on his bare chest. His heartbeat seems like music to her ear. The night marked their first night as husband and wife. He had the happiest smile on his face when he saw Seohyun walked towards him with her beautiful white gown, and still had the same smile when he took the her gown off. The picture of his wedding day was still in his mind, rolling like a movie. The way Seohyun looked in his eyes and he held her sweaty hands while saying his vow, the way he held Seohyun tightly in his arm on their first dance, the way he touched her skin before they start their own event; all those moments made his smile wider. He later silently chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” asked Seohyun when she felt his bouncing chest. She tilted up her head and stole a glanced at him.

“Oh, I thought you’re sleeping.” Yonghwa grinned. “I’m thinking about our wedding.”

“What’s so funny about it?” Seohyun got back to her old position; head on Yonghwa’s chest and hand on his stomach.

“Now I’m a married man.” Yonghwa smiled proudly. He rested his chin on her head while his hand playing with her long hair.

Seohyun smiled unknowingly. “And I’m officially a wife. You make it happen, Oppa.”

“You know what, when we were old, surrounded by our children, we’ll remember this as the moment where our lives begin.” Yonghwa played his fingers down to Seohyun’s back, caressed her silky skin. “And I’m expecting a large family.”

“Large family? How many is large to you?” Seohyun sat on the bed, widened her eyes.

“Nine. We can have our junior SNSD.” Yonghwa grinned. He loved watching her surprise look. Cute.

 “No no no.” Seohyun shook her head. “We’ll have...”

“Super Junior! We’ll have our little Super Junior.” Yonghwa was laughing.

Seohyun patted his chest lightly while chuckling. “Oppa, you’re too much.” She couldn’t help it when Yonghwa started to exaggerate things. 

“Okay, okay...” Yonghwa was holding his laugh and leaned against the head of bed. “How about 2PM? Six is not too much.”

“Nope, I think we should have TaeTiSeo. Not too much, not too few. So take it or leave it.” Seohyun raised one eyebrow.  

“I prefer SNSD.”

 “No, TaeTiSeo.”

 “SNSD.”

 “TTS!” Seohyun insisted.

“Alright...” Yonghwa sighed. “We’ll have CN Blue then. Still not much though.” His cheeky grin appeared on his face.

“Yah, CN Blue is not even in the list.” Seohyun pouted.

“Why not? Four is just nice. We’ll have pairs, two boys and two girls. Let say if we had an argument, so I’ll have my team, and you’ll have yours. It’s fair, right? See...I’m totally a smart guy.”

“Pabo.” Seohyun lightly patted Yonghwa’s forehead and giggled. That man would always have crazy ideas in his head.

“So we go with four then, deal?” Yonghwa was blinking his eyes repeatedly. He was teasing her, of course.  

Seohyun glared at Yonghwa, sending him a ‘whatever’ look. “We’ll see. But not too soon, please.”

“Why?” Yonghwa frowned. “We’re married now and we can start a family right away.”

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter