Vacation

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and Seohyun landed in Hawaii. Their happy faces showed the joy they have in their hearts. They walked together in each other’s embrace. After two years of marriage, they were back to the place when they started their day as newlywed. They headed to the hotel; the same hotel they stayed back then on their honeymoon.  All the memories seem flashed in front of their eyes.

Seohyun pulled the sliding door and walked to the balcony. She spreaded her arms widely, felt the sensation of the breeze. Yonghwa placed their luggage on the floor and chuckled to himself, watching her wife. He took off his jacket and laid himself on the bed. He was happy but his body was tired. Jet lag could be the mood killer sometimes.

“There are a lot of memories here.” Seohyun get back in the room, smiled widely. Happiness showed in her voice.

“Are you happy?” Yonghwa lifted his head, supporting it with his arm.

“Of course I am. I feel like newlywed again.” Seohyun giggled. Seohyun climbed up the bed, sat beside him. Yonghwa just laughed. “Oppa, let’s walk at the beach.” Seohyun suggested excitedly.

“I’m tired.” Yonghwa sighed of tiredness, lied down and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. He knew Seohyun will nag to wake him up.

“Oppa, wake up. We’re on vacation so I’m not going to spend the whole day in this room. Come on...” Seohyun pulled Yonghwa’s hand to wake him up. Yonghwa was barely moving.

Seohyun sighed as she lost her energy to wake him up. She gave up and later lay beside him. She caressed his face softly and kissed his lips, down to his neck. Seohyun moved closer to him and kissed his lips again, passionately. Her fingers were running through Yonghwa’s shirt and slowly ed it. Yonghwa slowly moved his hand and hugged Seohyun’s waist. Yonghwa exploring his hand on her back while deepen the kiss. Suddenly Seohyun broke the kiss and get off the bed, leaving Yonghwa with startled look. He was about to start his move.  

“You said that you’re tired so I guess there’s no point doing it.” Seohyun chuckled, looking at Yonghwa’s reaction. Milda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter