Housework

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD members were given a week break upon their mini tour last week. Since Yonghwa had schedule for the day so Seohyun decided to stay at home, do some housework. She was busy with the laundry in the laundry room. A pile of dirty clothes need to be wash. Although Yonghwa did helped tidy up the house but doing laundry is never his thing. Seohyun folded the dry clothes on the counter and put it in the laundry basket. A moment later, Yonghwa walked in the laundry room with only towel wrapping his body.  

“Hyun...I’m running out of boxer.” Yonghwa combed his damp hair with his fingers. He just finished his shower.

Seohyun giggled and glanced at him. “That’s the problem when you dislike doing laundry. No more left in drawer?”

“There is but only few I’m not comfortable with.” Yonghwa rummaged the clothes in the basket at the corner of the counter.

“Yah, don’t rummage it. I've just folded that one.”  Seohyun gazed at him. “Yours is here.” She took out a dark grey boxer brief from the basket next to her and handed to him. Yonghwa grinned.

“You’re old enough to find your own underwear but still need your wife to find it for you. Eyy...choding.” Seohyun turned around facing him and smiled. She was scanning his body with her eyes. He maybe not as muscular as other idol, but his manly shape was good enough to tempt her. Yonghwa chuckled and grabbed the boxer from her hand when she suddenly pulled back.   

“Wait...my morning kiss first.” Seohyun pointed to her cheek.

“Jashik. Can’t get enough of me huh?” Yonghwa as he stood closer, about to kiss her.

“You’re too y to be resist.” Seohyun giggled and bit her lower lip as his face was so close to her. His playful side was always charming but his half- self definitely irresistible. The smell of fresh newly washed skin was tempting.

“Good morning wife.” Yonghwa slowly kissed her on the lips. A simple kiss turned to passionate as Seohyun wrapped her hands around his neck and deepen the kiss. Seohyun somehow got carried away by the kiss as her hand started to caress his softly.  

“I’ll be late...” whispered Yonghwa in between the kiss. He seems to enjoy the kiss.

Seohyun broke the kiss. “That’s too bad...” She looked in his eyes and pouted cutely.

“We’ll resume this when I got home, okay.” Yonghwa smiled and kissed her nose. “My boxer, please...”

“Are you going to be home late?” asked Seohyun and handed him the boxer.

“I’m not sure, depends on the recording. Why?” said Yonghwa while loosened the towel and put on his boxer while Seohyun watching him.

“Since I just got home yesterday, I was thinking that maybe we could go out and have dinner together. I miss spending time with you.” Seohyun took the towel and wiped his damp hair.

“I’ll see how the recording goes and I’ll call you once I done.” said Yonghwa while fixed his boxer. “How do I look?” He .

“Go get dress now or you won’t be able to escape this room. Go!” Seohyun pushed him out of the room and giggled. Yonghwa followed the command and laughed.

Oh God, he’ll always drive me crazy, thought Seohyun as she was blushing. She closed her eyes and shook her head. “I must be missed him so bad.” She giggled to herself, thinking of what just happen and carry on with her laundry thing.

A few minutes later, Yonghwa walked out from the room, all dressed up. “I’m leaving.” exclaimed Yonghwa and sat on the couch in the living room, wearing his socks. Seohyun stepped out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter