Birthday

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a practise session with SNSD, Seohyun asked her unnies to be released early. She and Yonghwa planned to have dinner together to celebrate their birthdays. Since both of were busy for past few weeks, they couldn’t find a time to celebrate each other’s birthday. Seohyun took out her phone from her bag and saw a text message appeared on the screen. It was from Yonghwa.

Hyun dear, I’m sorry I couldn’t pick you up from practise. I forgot to tell you that I have to go to Ilsan for a music video recording.  Please ask your Manager or your unnie to send you home okay. I can’t wait to celebrate our first birthday together as married couple. I’ll see you at home tonight. I LOVE YOU.

“Hyoyeon unnie, can you send me home? Yong oppa have a schedule today. He couldn’t pick me up.” Seohyun asked Hyoyeon who was standing next to her.

“No problem. Oh, you guys have birthday celebration tonight, right?” Hyoyeon remembered about the small party Seohyun told her yesterday.

“Seohyun-ah, what do you get Yonghwa for his birthday?” asked Tiffany while packing her backpack.

“She gives herself as the gift.” Sooyoung teased the maknae and chuckled. Other members looked at Seohyun and laughed.

“Huh?” Seohyun frowned and looked away. She tried to hide the blush. 

Even though she already married, her unnies would still tease like they used to. She was still their little sister after all. The practise room filled with laughter.

Seohyun already reached home. She smiled brightly as she entered the house. The real Yongseo house. She put the keys on a small table in the living room. She plopped on the couch. She closed her eyes and released a tired sigh. The practise was tiring as usual but her mind started to predict the event that going to happen tonight.

Seohyun stared the wedding picture hanging on the wall. She smiled widely, felling happy and proud. She couldn’t believe herself that she is now married to that man. Jung Yonghwa; she whispered his name. The feeling of love bloomed in her heart.

*flashback*

A week after their wedding, they moved in to their new house. The real Yongseo house. It wasn’t a big house but spacious enough for two of them. The furniture was well arranged, but boxes and decorations stuff was all over the place. The living room was quite messy.

“The frame is a bit distorted. Move a bit to the left. No, not too much...to the right a bit...” Seohyun directed Yonghwa as he tried to hang up the wedding picture on the wall. “Oppa, hang it properly please. Just a bit to the left...okay stop. No, it’s still slanted.” Seohyun wasn’t really focused on the picture. She was actually e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter