Emergency

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three month passed.

Yonghwa was at the studio, waiting for his bandmate. They have practise for their mini show. While strumming his guitar, playing random sound, his mind was flying as well. The image of Seohyun flashes in his mind. He remembered the first time he taught Seohyun to play guitar. The awkwardness between them was obvious but somehow deep inside him, he wants to know that innocent girl even closer. Her charm captured his heart. Sometimes Yonghwa giggled to himself, remembering those moments.

A few minutes later, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin entered the studio. They greeted Yonghwa and placed their belongings on the floor.

“Miss someone?” Jonghyun teased his older brother when he saw Yonghwa was smiling to himself.

“Yah, you guys are late. You supposed to be here 15 minutes ago.” Yonghwa changed the subject.

“Jungshin was overslept.” Minhyuk pointed at Jungshin who was fixing his bass guitar.

“YAH!” Jungshin patted Minhyuk’s shoulder. “You were taking bath too long.” Jungshin bashed back.

“You guys were playing games until late night...that’s why.” Jonghyun added, tried annoys the maknaes.

“Alright, enough.” Yonghwa shook his head, smiled.  “Because you’re late, I’ll add up an hour more to the practise.” 

“Hyung...” Minhyuk and Jungshin whined. Yonghwa and Jonghyun laughed at the maknaes.

“Let’s start practise.”

CN Blue started their practise. There was laughing, arguing and disagree with each other but it was all for the sake of their band. An hour and a half passed, they’ve been practise five songs out of 10 songs for their mini show. Yonghwa seems satisfied with the performance so far.

“Let’s have break.” said Yonghwa and drank his water. At the moment, Yonghwa’s phone rang. His wife’s name appeared on the screen.

“Hello, Hyun.”

“Oppa...” said Seohyun. Her voice trembled.

“Are you crying? Is everything okay?” Yonghwa asked curiously, frowned.

Seohyun didn’t answer. She was trying to hide her sob but somehow she can’t hold it.

“Hyun-ah, are you okay? Talk to me please. What happen?” Yonghwa was worried. He can hear his wife sobbing.

“I-I’m bleeding. Come home please, hurry.” Seohyun cried harder.

“You what? Stay there, I’ll be home.” Yonghwa hung up and hurriedly packed his belongings. Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk looked at him with weird look.

“What happen, hyung?” Jonghyun asked. He never sees Yonghwa that agitated.

“Something happen at home. I’ve got to go.” Yonghwa grabbed his bag and left the room hurriedly.

 

30 minutes lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter