Domestic Life

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was packing her clothes for next TTS mini tour in her bedroom while little Minhee was sitting on the bed, playing with her toy.

Seohyun put the clothes in the luggage at the edge of the bed as she glanced at her daughter. She then sat on the bed and folded some t-shirts. “If only I could stay at home with you.” She caressed her head gently and pecked a kiss on her tiny forehead.

At the moment, she heard someone opened the front door. It must be Oppa, she thought. Seohyun looked at her daughter. “Look, daddy is home.” She said to her and pecked another kiss on her head.

“Hyun...” Yonghwa called from the living room. He was looking for his wife. “I’m home.”

“I’m here.” replied Seohyun and continued folding the clothes.

Yonghwa walked in the room with a big smile on his face as he found his beloved family. “Minhee-ah...” He called her in a babyish way as he approaching his daughter. The one year old little girl turned her head as she heard her name been called and slowly crawled towards him. He picked her up in his embrace and kissed both her cheeks repeatedly.

Seohyun looked at them with a smile. The father-daughter bonding between them was extraordinary. Whenever Yonghwa was at home, Minhee would stick with her Daddy; bathe with him, feed by him, play with him, sleep with him. Unless when she was annoyed or sick, she wanted a full attention from her Mommy.

“Oh, you’re heavier now.” Yonghwa then sat on the other edge of the bed, still cuddling Minhee in his arm. “So where are you going this time?” He asked Seohyun without looking at her.

“Leaving you.” replied Seohyun nonchalantly as she kept folding the shirts and put it in the luggage.

“Huh?!” Yonghwa turned his head swiftly upon hearing the answer. He blinked and visibly baffled by the answer. “What did you just say?”

“I’m leaving you...” Seohyun stood up, moved to the closet and took a few hanging clothes out from it. “...because I have a tour to perform.” She said as peeked out from the closet door. She giggled when she saw Yonghwa’s confuse face.

“Hear what your Mommy says to me? She’s leaving me.” Yonghwa talked to his daughter and annoyingly glanced at Seohyun.

Seohyun giggled again. She pulled out the hanger out of a dress and grinned at him. “I’m just joking anyway.” She moved to the luggage and placed the dress in it.

“Aigoo...” Yonghwa shook his head and sighed. “You know how long it takes for me to convince your Mommy that I love her? A very long time...half of my 20s, I guess. And now, she’s talking of leaving me. Yeah, right.” He rolled his eyes. He then put her down in the baby cot and handed her the toy. “

“Oh, come on oppa, stop exaggerating. It didn't take that long.”

“It was. I was probably 22 years old when I first met you. And after we departed the show, I’ve been through rejection after rejection just to asking you out for a date. And not to mention, asking for your heart was even harder. If you’re really leaving me, it means all my hard works were completely useless.” explained Yonghwa.

Seohyun only managed to chuckle. He was right. His persistence and patience was admiring. That was what changed her heart. Even though she cared for him and she did love him, but she wasn’t sure enough that Yonghwa is the right man for her. She was afraid of the potential of getting a heart broken. “Oppa, you should see your face in the mirror when I said I’m leaving you. It seems like you’re seeing a ghost.”

Yonghwa stood up and took off his jacket. “The joke was a little too much, but you really got me. You almost make my heart explode.” He hung the jacket on the jacket stand next to the closet. “But if plan to leave me, you really need a very good reason to do so.”

“Well...hmm...” Seohyun put her index finger under her chin, thinking of som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter