Crying

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun stood still, holding the phone. She kept focusing on the noise on the other side but she couldn’t imagine the real situation by just listening to it. She tried to deny the thought that her husband was hit by a car but somehow the thought was too strong as all she could hear was the noise of the crowd. Unconsciously the tears began to form in her eyes. Deep inside, she wanted Yonghwa to answer the call. Suddenly the line broke. All she can hear was a long silence followed by an engage tone.

“Oppa...” Seohyun’s voice trembled. She fell on her knees as the tears started flowing on her cheeks. She was certain that something did happen to him. The tears flowed heavily, her heart aches. “God, please don’t take him from me. I couldn’t live without him.” She was sobbing hardly.

Seohyun tried to gather her strength as she slowly grabbed her phone and tried to call Yonghwa’s manager. The uncertainty was too unreasonable to be accepted easily. She dialled his number but the call failed. Yonghwa’s manager not even picking up the call. Seohyun was restless. She didn’t know what she was supposed to do. She held her phone tightly, sobbing even more. All the memories arise in her mind like the spark of camera flash light.

 

*flashback*

Seohyun and Yonghwa were in their bedroom. Since Seohyun just got home from Japan, they decided to just stay time at home. Seohyun was sitting on the bed, reading her book. Yonghwa walked out from bathroom, wiping his wet face. He later jumped into the bed and laid her head on Seohyun’s lap. After weeks of being away, he missed the feeling of snuggling with his love one.

“What?” asked Seohyun while glanced at Yonghwa. His childish self obviously showed.

“It’s good to have my ‘sleeping’ partner back.” Yonghwa looked at his wife who was focused to her reading. “Hyun-ah, are you listening?”

Seohyun just nodded. She put down her book on the lamp table next to her. “There’s nothing wrong with sleeping alone though. At least you’ll have the whole bed to yourself.”

“Yea, there’s nothing wrong with it but it’s boring. You got no one to cuddle with.” said Yonghwa smiling happily. “When you left the house in a hurry, my heart thumped. Knowing that the maniac could cause you harm makes me scared. If I could be by your side 24/7, I would. But I know that’s impossible. If anything happen to you, I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself.”

“What are you talking about? I’m here and safe. Besides, you hired me a bodyguard.” Seohyun caressed his hair softly. 

“Hyun-ah...” Yonghwa got up and moved closer to her. “I know I’m a little overprotective sometimes but I just want to keep you safe. I would rather God take my life than take you away from me.” He held her hand.

Seohyun looked deep into his eyes. She can see how worry and care he was. But somehow an awkward feeling arise in her heart. “Oppa, don’t say like that.”

“We don’t know what God’s plan for us. I’m sure everything will be fine.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s forehead and smiled.

******

Seohyun can’t stop her tears from flowing. Her heart ached so much. If she could, she would just run to the street and get her husband but she didn’t even know where he was. A moment later, her phone rang. She wiped her tears and answered the phone.

 “Yong oppa...he got-t...” Seohyun couldn’t speak properly. Her sobbing seems to choke her voice.

“Hyunnie...” said the Manager. He could hear her sobbing voice. “His manager called me so I’m at the hospital right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter