Memory

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa arrived at studio hall. He searched for his wife but there’s no sign of her in the near the stage. He walked to the backstage but Seohyun wasn’t there. Suddenly someone patted his shoulder.

“Looking for someone?” Seohyun whispered at Yonghwa’s ear and back hugged him.

“I’m looking for my wife. Did you see her? Oh, wait. She will kill me if she saw me hug and kissing other woman.” Yonghwa turned around and wrapped his arms around Seohyun’s waist and pecked her lips.

“She will definitely kill you.” Seohyun chuckled and patted his shoulder softly, responded to the teased.

“No wonder she looks glowing today. Her hubby is coming. She was just out for a while and you already miss her huh?” Taeyeon approached the couple, teased them.

Seohyun smiled, hiding her blushed face. After she confessed about her feeling towards Yonghwa to her sisters, they almost every day but at the same time they always support her. 

“Yah, Jung seobang.” shouted Hyoyeon, where she was standing from behind Taeyeon.

“Hyoyeon-ah, you’re small but your voice is undeniably big, like a dude.” Yonghwa teased his sister-in-law and chuckled. It’s funny how his sisters-in-law still called him the name that they used to call him when he and Seohyun were still filming WGM back then.

“YAH!” Hyoyeon slapped Yonghwa’s arm slowly, showing her annoyance to the tease.

Everyone burst into laugh. There was no awkwardness between them anymore. He accepted as a part of SNSD family ever since he dated Seohyun. He was their maknae’s husband after all.

“Yah, we know that you’re still newlywed but don’t torture us with your romantic scene here. Have some respect to your still unmarried sisters-in-law.”  Hyoyeon glanced at the couple, teased them. Seohyun just chuckled.

“You should get married Hyoyeon-ah. Can’t you see how pretty and glowing she is after she got married to me?” Yonghwa teased back, pinched Seohyun’s cheek softly.

“Ey...she is pretty even before she’s married to you. Our maknae is always pretty.” replied Taeyeon jokingly. Yonghwa nodded his head, agreed with Taeyeon. He fell in love with his wife not only because of her look. Her heart and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter