A Girl

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is a spin-off chapter which starts with Yonghwa phone call part in Chapter 4 of  Love Found Us. Enjoy!

 

The photoshoot has finally ended. Yonghwa changed his attire in the restroom while glanced at his watch once in a while. He was a bit restless. He planned to have a date with his wife. After the fight they had days ago, he learnt the lesson; there’s no point making promises if he can’t keep it. Seohyun reached her final trimester and having a fight with her was the least thing he wanted to happen.

Yonghwa made a final check of himself on the mirror and walked out from the restroom. Then he saw Jonghyun in the room with Yoona by his side. “Hey, Yoona. Annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted her. “When did you come?”

“I just got here. Just want to surprise Jonghyun.” Yoona grinned.

Yonghwa just nodded. At the moment, his phone rang. “Oh, I have to take this. It’s Hyun.” He picked up the call and walked to the corner of the room.

“Hello, Mommy.”

“Are you done?”

“Yea, I’m about to go home.”

“You know what? The baby is kicking again, three times today. I guess your little rockstar is excited to come out.”

Yonghwa laughed upon hearing her reply. “Okay, I’ll be home soon.”

“Drive carefully, Oppa.”

Yonghwa hung up the phone with smile on his face. “Sorry guys, I have to go. Seohyun is waiting for me. She said the baby is kicking again. That little one is pretty active.” Yonghwa smiled brightly.

“Tell Hyunnie I say hi.” said Yoona excitedly.

“Will do. See you guys later.” Yonghwa waved goodbye to everybody and left the room.

 

Meanwhile at Yongseo home...

It was Seohyun’s normal day. She’s an idol on stage but a wife at home. Even though she was 7 months pregnant, doing chores was a bit tiresome but wasn’t a big deal. She sat on the couch while looking at the ultrasound image photo in her hand.

“My baby girl.” Seohyun smiled widely. She stared at the photo; her 7 months old fetus. 

The couple finally figured out the gender of their child. A girl. She couldn’t stop herself from smiling every time she looked at the photo. She remembered how happy she was when the doctor showed her the image of the ultrasound scan yesterday.  And Yonghwa, he was cheering like a kid. He was even cheering while talking to his parents in Busan on the phone. He kept bragging to his CN Blue brothers about it. Well, that was childish but he was just being happy.   

An hour later, Yonghwa reached home. He entered the house with a tired face but smiling. The fatigue seems disappeared after seeing his wife.  He took off his shoes and approached Seohyun.

“There you go, smiling to yourself again.” Yonghwa sat on the couch. He stretched his neck and sighed heavily.  “How are you doing today? Annyeonghaseyo, my girl. I heard you kicking Mommy again.” He put his ear on Seohyun’s stomach.

Seohyun giggled watching his act. He looked tired but there was happiness in his eyes and smile. She caressed his hair softly while Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter