Weekday Morning

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sunshine shone brightly through the curtain as Seohyun opened her eyes from her peaceful slumber. She glanced at the alarm clock on the lamp table beside the bed as the time appeared to be around 7.30am. She didn’t bother to get up right away as she was still feeling a bit drowsy. The second pregnancy seems to give her some sort of laziness. As she lied down leisurely on the bed, she then heard the sound of the water tap from the bathroom. Yong oppa is still here, she thought in her head with a naive smirk on her face.

“Oppa...” she called for him. But there was no answer. Obviously he was immersed in whatever he was doing in there. Lazily she got up and rolled off the bed. She moved to the baby cot and found the little Jung was still in her deep sleep. My little precious. She caressed her head gently and smiled. She then walked toward the bathroom and knocked the door slowly. The bathroom door was half shut.

“Nae?”

She pushed the bathroom door and found her mister stood in front of the mirror with an electric shaver in his hand. She leaned on the jamb of the door and smiled at the view. She looked at the half man’s back. White towel was hanging tightly on his waist. His hair was damp. His muscular back was visible as his arms moving.

Yonghwa glanced at her reflection on the mirror while doing his shaving. The oversize t-shirt she wore was covering the tiny bump of her, but her majestic long legs were completely noticeable. He raised his eyebrows as a silent way of asking what’s up.

“You’re up early. Got schedule?” She asked.

“Yes, but later in the evening. Actually, Minhee woke me up. She whined and she’s back to sleep after drink her milk.” He said while doing his shaving.

“No wonder she sleeps so deeply.” She walked towards him and casually wrapped her arms around his bare waist from behind. A big smile appeared on her natural beauty-morning face and she rested her chin on his shoulder.

“You need anything?”

She shook her head as she tightened the embrace. She stayed quietly in the cuddle. She couldn’t believe how incredibly attractive he was in that moment; his damp hair, his well-built chest, his freshly washed skin. I can’t stop loving this man, she thought.

“You have schedule today?” He asked as he turned the electric shaver off and examined his face if there was any unshaven spot.

“No.” She sighed. “Who would want a pregnant lady to dance on stage?”

“I would.” He grinned as he looked at her through the mirror and put down the shaver near the sink. “Actually, I miss seeing that.”

She replied with even a small giggle. Her heart was filled with happiness. She might not have any specific reason, but she was happy for the presence of the man she loves. She then pecked a soft kiss on his shoulder.

He noticed the smile from her reflection on the mirror. “What are you smiling at, missus?” He turned around to face her. He leaned his against the white marble sink as he looked at his wife. “You’re acting weird this morning.” He crossed his arms as he squint his eyes as of showing his doubt toward his wife cute act.  

She giggled. “I’m just happy to see you. I thought you already leave for work when I wake up. We hardly spend time during the weekdays.”

He nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter