Party

I Can Never Stop Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa had just done with his bath. He walked out from bathroom with towel wrapping his lower body. He walked to the closet and glanced at Seohyun who was still sleeping. Yonghwa put on his pants and approached his wife, sat next to her. He stared at his sleeping beauty and put his hand on her stomach.

Thank God for this amazing gift. You tested me with a heavy storm but later awarded me with such a beautiful rainbow, thought Yonghwa and smiled.

 “Annyeong haseyo. Good morning, little one. Daddy’s here. How are you doing today? Mommy is tired so let her sleep a little while.” Yonghwa whispered while slowly caressed Seohyun tummy.

“No good morning greeting for me?” said Seohyun while brushed her eyes as she was awaken by his hand on her tummy.

Yonghwa moved closer to Seohyun. “Good morning dear.” He kissed her cheek and lied down beside her.

“Good morning.” Seohyun smiled while snuggled on his bare chest with her eyes still closed.

“Feeling better?” He asked as he caressed her hair. Since Seohyun was in the first trimester, she got tired easily. Her body was adjusting with the morning sickness.  

Seohyun nodded. “Better but a little dizzy.” She hugged Yonghwa waist, feel the comfortable warmth of his body.

“Baby, be nice to Mommy okay.” Yonghwa circled his hand on Seohyun tummy again, talking to the unborn baby.

Seohyun giggled upon hearing that. “You keep talking to my stomach all morning.”

“I want this little one to know my voice, his daddy’s voice.” said Yonghwa.

“So you want a boy?” Seohyun rested her chin on his chest.

“Boy and girl. I want a basketball team...along with cheerleaders.” replied Yonghwa teasingly.

“Yah, you’re too much.” Seohyun’s eyes widened and slapped Yonghwa’s chest lightly. “Get pregnant yourself.” She pouted cutely.

Yonghwa laughed loudly, seeing his pouted wife. “I don’t mind actually. If a boy, he would be my best buddy. If a girl, she would be my dearest girlfriend.”

“Your dearest girlfriend? What about me?” Seohyun raised one eyebrow.

“You’re above everything; my ultimate love.” Yonghwa smiled and pecked a kiss on her forehead. “But most important, he or she would be my little rock star.” He was playing his air guitar.

“Whatever you want, Oppa.” Seohyun chuckled silently. This man will be a father soon but his witty side would never change.

"This is the beginnng of another phase of our life and I'm so happy and grateful for it. Thank you Hyun, for making our marriage such an amazing journey." Yonghwa looked at Seohyun with smile on his face.

"Thanks to you too. Without you, there are no we. I'm so lucky to have you as my husband and soon, a father to my child." Seohyun caressed his face and lay a kiss on his lips.

“Oh, before I forgot, what time is the party?” asked Yonghwa. He suddenly remembered the party they have to attend.

“In the afternoon.”

 

******

 

The house was noisy from the usual. The party was rousing. The house was filled with the joyful noises of talking, laughing, eating, singing and more laughing and more eating.  Taeyeon just got married a month ago with none other than an eligible man of her dream; Wooyoung. They’ve been dating for years and finally decided to walk the aisle. They just moved in to their new house two weeks ago so they invited the members to their housewarming party.

Wooyoung was playing game with ; Chansung, Nichkhun and Junho, Jonghyun, Tiffany and Sunny in the living room while Taeyeon were busy in the kitchen with Hyoyeon and Yoona helping her.

“Where’s the other? Aren’t they coming?” Taeyeon asked no one in particular.

“Jessica unnie and Yuri unnie couldn’t come, they were out of town for work. Sooyoung might be late but she will come once she’s done with her drama recording. Seohyun will be here soon.” replied Yoona while plating the food.

In the meantime, the door rang. Wooyoung excused himself from the game and opened the door.

“Yeobo, your baby sister is here.” exclaimed Wooyoung to his wife as he opened the door and shook hand with Seohyun and Yonghwa. Happy smile appeared on the couple faces.

“Hyunnie!” said Hyoyeon and Taeyeon at the same time. Their eyes widened happily to hear Seohyun’s voice in the living room. They left whatever thing they do and ran out of the kitchen, leaving Yoona alone.

“Yah!” exclaimed Yoona when saw them left her. She washed her hands and followe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter