5-minutes-talk

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Trading Yestrday - Shattered

 

(Seohyun and Hyoyeon’s room)

Hyoyeon: "It was Yonghwa." (She told Seohyun and sat in Seohyun’s bad. Hyoyeon stared at Seohyun but Seohyun’s kept her heads down)

Seohyun didn’t say anything. She remain silent and closed her eyes.

Hyoyeon: "So, what are you going to do now?"

Seohyun: "Nan molla eonnie.."

Hyoyeon: "But it’s ridiculous Joohyun-an! Just don’t take serious to what that bastard said okay? Lee soo man songsengnim doesn’t even bother with your relationship as long as netizens don’t suspect or prove anything. And about our carrier, we can think about it later. There must be a way. Your relationship with Yonghwa won’t ruin anything, okay? Trust me." (Hyoyeon said in a serious tone, she stared at Seohyun’s eyes and waiting for Seohyun’s responses)

Seohyun: "I don’t know I can’t think properly right now."

There’s a noisy sound from the outside. SNSD members are already in their dorm right now. They’re busy cheating with each other. Until someone calling Seohyun’s name, and she is Taeyeon,the leader.

Taeyeon: "Maknaeeee!!!!!!!" (Taeyeon calling Seohyun  and walking to Seohyun’s room)

When Taeyeon opened the doors and saw Seohyun, she was so surprised of Seohyun’s condition. Seohyun’s eyes are puffy, there’s a lot of bruise all over her body.

Taeyeon: "Oh my god joohyun!" (She screamed and widen her eyes and covered her open mouth with her right hand. She run to Seohyun’s bed)

Taeyeon’s scream surprise the other members out there, after hearing that they also rush to to Seohyun’s room.

Sooyoung: "Mwoya? Seohyun!" (Sooyoung was about angry because Taeyeon’s screamed make her surprised to death but when she entered the room and saw Seohyun, she gasped and couldn’t belive with what she just seen)

SNSD members throw Seohyun with thousands questions. Seohyun feels really confuse and doesn’t know who’s question she has to answers first. Seeing Seohyun’s confused, Hyoyeon shouts and tells other member to quiet.

Hyoyeon: "QUIEETTT!!!!!"

Suddenly the other member silent and follow Hyoyeon’s order. Hyoyeon looks at Seohyun then asks

Hyoyeon: "Hyunnie, do you want to talk about that problem now with onniedeul?"

Seohyun just kept her head down and finally she shooked her head.

Hyoyeon: "Ahrasso. Yah! You guys just get out for now. She needs time alone. So just let her be and let’s get out now." (Hyoyeon gets up from Seohyun’s bed and force the other member to get out from the room)

Yoona: "But onnie.."

Hyoyeon: "Just let her be Yoona."

 

Then SNSD members gather in the living room for 5-minutes-talk like they always did when there's a problem with their group. They start to asked Hyoyeon about what just happened since Hyoyeon was the one who stayed with Seohyun. Hyoyeon let out a long sigh and finally she opened .

Hyoyeon: "She broke up with Yonghwa."

SNSD members except Hyoyeon: MWO??????

Tiffany: "Maldo andwae". (Tiffany widen her eyes and covers her open mouth with her hand)

Yuri: "Yah that jashik chincha!"

Sooyoung: "How dare he!!" (Sooyoung just disbelieves it, she shooks her head and touch her head with her hands)

SNSD members except Seohyun start making their convo and get busy with that. They’re start to onsult Yonghwa, and anything, when they’re still busy with their convo. Hyoyeon starts talking again.

Hyoyeon: "It’s her decision. She was the one who asked Yonghwa for broke up."

Taeyeon: "Mworagu?" (Taeyeon shocks and widen her eyes)

Sunny: "Eyyy..don’t be silly." (Sunny chuckled and doesn’t believe Hyoyeon)

Other members start whispering, they can’t believe with Hyoyeon’s explanation. It’s just impossible that Seohyun was the one who asked Yonghwa for broke up since she’s madly in love with Yong Hwa.

Hyoyeon: "It’s true." (Hyoyeon explains with her cold expression and still in her serious tone)

Yoona who remains silent and try to understand what’s happening right now finally speak up

Yoona: "Okay it’s getting confusing, now tell me about that bruise all over her Seohyun’s body. What’s happen to her?"

Hyoyeon: "Ah..Keuge..keuge.." (Hyoyeon suttered as she remembered that Seohyun didn’t wanted to let the other mebers about her problem,yet)

When  Hyoyeon was about tell other member, Seohyun called her name

Seohyun: "Onnie!"

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys enjoy reading this story, and leave comment please.. kekekeke thanks! ^^