"Break-Up" (?) part 1

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Brave Brothers Feat. Kikwang (BEAST) & Electro Boys - Break Up

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

“Le’ts break up. It’s over. I’m sorry. Tut tut tut tut”.

When she ended her words, I feel something hit my head really hard. My heart aches, it’s so painful. I can’t think, I can’t speak. I just stand still grasping my phone. Is it dream? Is it kind of nightmare? I really don’t understand. Seohyun she really wants to break up with me? Why? Not long ago she said she loves me, but why now she said something like that? There’s must be something with her. I must go to her dorm as soon as possible. I take my key and run to basement in hurry to drive my car heading to Seohyun’s dorm. I won’t let her broke up with me, never.

 

(CNBLUE dorm)

Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin still eating in a living room when Yonghwa picked up his phone. All of them feel surprise whe they see Yonghwa walk out of their dorm in a rush without even saying a word to them.

Jonghyun: "Hyung eoddie ga?" (Jonghyun shouts to Yonghwa but Yonghwa doesn’t answer him)

Minhyuk: "What’s wrong with Hyung?" (He asks and munch his food)

Jungshin just raises his shoulder and shooks his head.

Jungshin and Jonghyun continue eating without even bother to think about Yonghwa.

Minhyuk: "I bet there’s must be soething relate to Hyungsoonim." (He said and feel curious with Yonghwa’s act)

Jungshin and Jonghyun: Oh.

After that CNBoys continue eating until they feel stuffed.

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

My hands suddenly cold I grasp the steering wheel to calm down myself. I can’t think properly right now. I drive my car in a high speed so I can meet Seohyun immediately. Finally, I’m arrive in her dorm and ring the bell, and Hyoyeon -ssi opened the door for me.

Hyoyeon: "Oh! Yo..ng seo..bang!" (She said in a surprised tone, Yoona suttered because she didn’t expect to meet Yonghwa)

Yonghwa: "Ne. Annyeonghaseyo. May I see Joohyun?" (Yonghwa said with an tensed face. He just wants to talk to her yeoja and clear things up)

Hyoyeon: "Ah.. She..she..is not feeling well now. So I’m afraid you can’t talk with her right now because she still sleeps. But if she wakes up, I’ll tell her that you come here and looking for her. I’m sorry Yonghwa." (Hyoyeon said without even looking to Yonghwa’s eyes. She doesn’t dare to stare at his eyes, because Seohyun tells her to don’t tell anyone about what’s just happened earlier.)

Yonghwa: "Cheongmal? But she’ll be fine right?" (Yonghwa surprised because of Hyoyeon’s words)

Hyoyeon: "Ne, she just needs to rest well. Ggokcheongma." (Hyoyeon smiles to Yonghwa. Actually it’s just a fake smile, because deep down inside she feels sorry for Yonghwa because she lied to him)

Yonghwa: "Ahrasso.. Keurom, I’ll go now. Bye" (Yonghwa walked out from her dorm with weak steps and disappointment. He can meets her for now)

Hyoyeon: "Bye." (Hyoyeon said in a weak tone)

 

(Flashback in SNSD dorm)

Hyoyeon and Yoona are now in the living room. They’re still have no idea about what just happened to their maknae. Until Hyoyeon decide to stay in the dorm to look after Seohyun.

Hyoyeon: "Yoona-yah you’d better go to practice room to continue practice. Tell Jaewoon oppa and other members that I’ll stay here to look after Seohyun. I’m really worried about her. She said that she’s fine but I don’t think she is." (Hyo said Yoona and taped Yoona’s shoulder)

Yoona: "I want to stay here too eonni. Please." (Yoona said with pleading eyes hopes that she can also stay here to look after Seohyun)

Hyoyeon: "Yah. Andwae! You should practice. I’ve memorized all the dance move so it’s okay if I don’t practice for once, but you, you still make a lot mistakes, so you’d better go for practice now. Palli ka." (Hyo smiles, then forces Yoona to get out from their dorm)

Yoona: "Hhh.. ahrasso. I’ll go now." (Yoona gives up to Hyoyeon and just leave the dorm to continue practice)

Hyoyeon: "Bye-bye! Fighting!" (Hyoyeon said in cheerful tone so Yoona doesn’t have to worried again)

Yoona: "Fighting!" (She raise her hand and make a “V” shape with her two fingers)

Hyoyeon sits in the couch at the livingroom. She still doesn’t have idea about what’s happen to maknae. “Why she’s being hit by Sajangnim? Ah chincha, this is really make my head dizzy. Ah.. I’d better go to our room” Hyoyeon  talks to herself. When Hyoyeon stand in front of the door and was about to opened their room, she heared Seohyun’s shaky voice, seems like she was on the phone with someone.

“Let’s break up. It’s over. I’m sorry”

“What? What just she said? Break up? With Yonghwa? Maldo andwae! My head is full of question now. But then I heard she screamed. I go inside immediately” A thousand questions fill Hyoyeon mind right now.

(End of Flashback)