I Won't Forgive You

Don't Forgive Me

BGM: Ye Sung - Carbon Paper

 

Then Yonghwa’s tears began to fall again. His hands trembling and so with his body. He bent down his head and just crying like that. He’s crying louder and louder, crying out his lungs. While Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk just stood and frozen in front of the door, hearing Yonghwa crying inside, and by that, they knew that Yonghwa must be seen the MV and of course, heard the song. They wanted to tried to calmed Yonghwa, but they didn’t know what to do. So they decided to gave some spaces for Yonghwa.

She loves me. She does love me. But what did I say to her? Get lost? I don’t want to see your face again?

She loves me but I still thinking that she was cheating on me.

How could I be this stupid? I’m an idiot.

Yonghwa was sinking in his own thought.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

On the other hand, the hospital along with representative of SMEnt and manager team of SNSD held a press conference at Saint Mary’s Hospital. After 14 hours of the surgery process, finally the doctor team who did the surgery for Seohyun, announced the result.

“Annyeonghashimika. Park Hong Sul imnida. I’m the head of the doctor team who did the surgery for Seohyun-ssi. About Seohyun-ssi condition, she got 4 broken ribs, two fingers are cracked, it’s the ring and little finger, there’s also a fractured on her right fibula and the most anticipated is she got a subarachnoid hemorrhage, that is a condition when there’s a bleeding in the subarachnoid cavity due to rupture of blood vessels and the brain surface.”

And the conference room went shocked, the response from the reporters, fans, and people who gathered there were almost the same with “Woooo..” and “Omona..”. And there were also a lot of screams from Seohyun’s fans and all of them were also crying.

 “Eventhough, the surgery was successful, but Seohyun has not pass her critical period yet and she’s still in a states of comma and needs two more surgeries, but that can only be done when she gain her consciousness, so for now it will be a stint for Seohyun-ssi to survive as she could, and we’ll also trying our best to help her, so let’s just pray and hope she can get through all of this” Park Hong Sul continued.

The reporters were starting to threw hundreds questions to the doctor.

“Will she survives?”

“When will she gain her consciousness?”

“How much the percentage that Seohyun will get through all this?”

And the doctor, finally answered the questions one by one.

“Yes, of course she will survive, she has passed the 14 hours of surgery, she’s really tough, she’s a very strong woman, but like I said before, we don’t know when will she get back to her sense, it depends on how much she wants to live and survive, about the percentage, it’s out of our control, so I can’t tell you precisely, I’m sorry.” Park Hong Sul explained.

“How about the spreading rumour that all that happened to Seohyn-sii was caused by one of sajangnim on SMEnt?”

“Well, we already make a statement about that rumour, and for now we still couldn’t talk to about it any further because of the legal law process. I’ll inform you guys as soon as we get the result of it, so please understand” SMEnt representatives explained.

“And how about the scandal issue between Jung Yong Hwa CNBLUE and Seohyun? We had a prove that Jung Yong Hwa-ssi also came here in this morning, do you still deny the issue?”

“Well about that, actually there wasn’t only Jung Yong Hwa-ssi who came to the hospital this morning, but there was also the other CNBLUE members along with their managaer. Jung Yong Hwa-ssi and Seohyun are friends, since they were doing the same program for more than one year, so it’s quite normal if Yong Hwa-ssi came here to gave his support for Seohyun”

The reporters went wild again, they didn’t stop asking about the scandal thing, until the press conference finally cut by the SMEnt representative.

“Well, I think it’s enough for now, thank you so much for coming ti this press conference, we’ll inform you when there’s a course about Seohyun, and please pray for Seohyun. Khamsahamnida”

Then the doctors, manager team, SMEnt representatives bowed to the reporter and left the place where the press conference was being held.

The press conference was being aired in live all over the tv stations of the South Korea, and so everyone knew about Seohyun’s condition.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It’s already midnight, 00.00 am, CNBLUE members were already in their dorm since the situation’s already safe for now, there was no reporters waiting outside anymore. Yonghwa was still awake, he couldn’t sleep and still thinking about Seohyun. Although Seohyun’s dad and also Hyoyeon already informed him about Seohyun’s condition and told him that he didn’t have to worried but still, he felt uneasy, totally worried, and most of it he felt guilty for all that happened to Seohyun. He walked to the living room and the tv and saw the breaking news, the news was re-showing the press conference at Saint Mary’s Hospital. He saw it, and the next second was he felt it really hards to breathe.

“4 broken ribs… fingers cracked…. bleeding …….on the brain surface..”

The voice of the doctor kept echoing in Yonghwa’s head.

“What really happened to you Hyun-ah?” Yonghwa muttered, he closed his eyes tightly

“Was it really because of that sajangnim? He did it again? Like in that CCTV record?”

 

“What’s this?”

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???” he screamed as he slammed the remote to the wall.

 

The sound of thing being slammed was fill the room, added by Yonghwa’s screamed, it made his dongsaeng woke up.

 

“Hyung…calm down..” Jong Hyun walked toward Yonghwa.

The maknaes followed behind Jonghyun.

“I can’t stand this. I’ll go to the police station, in this second” said Yonghwa, he stared at Jonghyun and he walked hurriedly to his bedroom.

“What? Police station? Why so sudden?”

“If it’s really done by her sajangnim. I’ll kill him. I’ll kill him right now!!”

“What? What did you said Hyung?”

Yonghwa was looking for his key and not answering Jonghyun.

“But you can’t hyung, it’s too dangerous to go outside for now, please don’t act like this, you’re just panic hyung” Jonghyun followed Yonghwa to his room and stand behind Yonghwa.

“I’m not in a mood to argue with you. Move aside” said Yonghwa coldly.

Jonghyun started to feel afraid, because it seemed that Yonghwa really means with his words, plus, if it’s something that related to Seohyun, mostly, Yonghwa couldn’t think with his brain, he just did what he wants.

Minhyuk and Jungshin was just waiting in front of Yonghwa’s room, and observing their hyungs.

“Hyung, think about the consequences” Jonghyun blocked Yonghwa’s track.

“Get lost”

“Hyung..just wait until tomorrow..please..”

“I SAID GET LOST!!!” Yonghwa glared to Jonghyun.

Yonghwa was about to walked out of his room, when Jonghyun stepped ahead from him and took the key that hang on the door, then he closed the door.

“Yah what are you—“

 

*CLICK*

 

Yonghwa’s words was cut by the sound.

Jonghyun locked the room from the outside.

“Hyung, why’s you lock it?” asked Minhyuk as his eyes widened.

“I have to” said Jonghyun.

While inside, Yonghwa kept yelling and hit the door asking Jonghyun to open the door immediately.

“LEE JONG HYUN. OPEN. THE DOOR. NOW!!” Yonghwa shouted.

“I’m not locking you inside forever Hyung. But just calm down, it wouldn’t help Seohyun if you behave like this”

“YAH LEE JONG HYUN!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!” Yonghwa walloped the door with his fist.

“Yonghwa hyung..calm down hyung…please listen to Jonghyun hyung for once” said Minhyuk.

“Hyung..think of Seohyun..she must be sad if you behave like this..you don’t want it happen do you?” added Jungshin.

Hearing Jungshin words, Yonghwa finally give up to shouting and cursing and hitting the door.

“Right, Seohyun must be hate this.” Yonghwa muttered.

Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin who were standing in front of door, relieved because it seemed that Yonghwa was already calmed down, for now.

“Get some sleep Hyung..it’s already 1am..” said Jonghyun, full of concern.

“Goodnight hyung.. sleep tight..forget everything that happened today while you sleep..you could think about it again tomorrow..” said Minhyuk

“Let’s eat spaghetti tomorrow Hyung..goodnight..saranghae Yonghwa hyung..” said Jungshin.

Inside the room, Yonghwa was laid down in his bed, put his hands under her head and staring at the ceiling.

“What should I do now?” Yonghwa asked the ceiling.

He tried to sleep by closing his eyes, at first he still couldn’t sleep, but finally he managed to fall asleep, although it wasn’t actually because he felt sleepy, but it was because he felt really tired, tired of everything.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At 7.00am, Jonghyun opened Yonghwa’s room then he get in along with Jungshin and Minhyuk.

“GOOD MORNING HYUUUNGGG!!!!” Jungshin and Minhyuk jumped to Yonghwa’s bed and shouted right on his ears.

Yonghwa jolt.

“It’s not funny!” said Yonghwa, still in his hoarse voice, he rubbed his eyes.

“Come on.. let’s get breakfast Hyung” said Jonghyun, he smiled to Yonghwa.

“Ne hyung..let’s eat, our breakfast today is hyung favorite foods…get up..palli” said Jungshin cheerfully.

“Palli hyung or I’ll eat them all” said Minhyuk and he jumped from Yonghwa’s bed, rushing to the livingroom.

“Hyung…Last night…I’m sorry..” said Jonghyun as he walked closer and he sat on Yonghwa’s bed.

Yonghwa slapped Jonghyun’s had.

“How dare you locked your leader in his room huh uri Jonghyuyy?” Yonghwa chuckled.

“I was afraid that you might do something stupid..I’m so sorry hyung..”

“Dwaesseo…Let’s get breakfast”  Yonghwa smiled and patted Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Let’s gooo!!” said Jungshin and he ran to the livingroom.

Then they were starting to eat breakfast in the livingroom.

“Minhyuk-ah turn on the tv” ordered Jonghyun.

Then Minhyuk the tv immediately without answered Jonghyun.

And just like that, Yonghwa’s day turned into his doomsday.

“The reason behind two police cars in front of SMEnt building and at the same times SNSD Seohyun was being brought to the Saint Mary Hospital, finally revealed…”

Yonghwa put down his spoon and stopped eating.  CNBrothers exchanged their look, and they also stopped  eating.

 

“ …There’s video that already spreading and answer all of  our question, and it was confirmed that the video is the CCTV record of SMEnt meeting room, and here is the video” explained the announcer.

 

No..no…not again…”  Yonghwa said in his mind.

Yonghwa lift his head and looked at the tv, his doomsday were started. The video record was starting, there was already a text that showed the conversation between Won Tae and Seohyun at the video.

He saw it. He saw Won Tae was starting to kicked Seohyun’s stomach until it made Seohyun laid down.

 

WT: “FORGET HIM!! YOUR STUPID LOVE WILL JUST RUIN EVERYTHING!”

WT: “You know..I always care about you, but why’d you just thinking about that bastard?”

Yonghwa frowned. He was trying to understand what just he heard.

SH: “He..he’s not a bastard….” 

 

“Hyun….” Yonghwa whispered, he still stared to the tv.

 

WT: “I’ve told you, if you against my order I’ll ruin his career and kill him. Now you see!”

 

Then, Yonghwa saw how Seohyun kneeled down and begging to Won Tae to stopped his plan.

 

“I’ve warned you Seohyun-ssi. I’ll destroy him along with his bandmates.”

“He’s tottaly crazy…” said Jungshin spontaneously.

SH: “Hajimaseyo sajangnim jebalyo”

SH: “Jhalmotthaeseoyo..Jhalmotthaetaguyo..sajangnim..please don’t hurt Yonghwa oppa, don’t hurt them...”

 

Yonghwa stared on the tv, as his hands were starting to trembling and his eyes were reddened. CNBoys looked at Yonghwa, but they didn’t know what to do to make Yonghwa felt better.

 

 WT: “What’s this? You still wearing this ring?”

 

“Ring?”  Yonghwa thought. He frowned.

He was almost sinking in his own thought, if it wasn’t only because of what just he saw, Seohyun slapped by Won Tae until there was a blood in her lips and she laid down on the floor.

 “Stop it….stop it….” said Yonghwa, it more sounded like a whispered, when he saw Won Tae started kicking her stomach again then he kicked Seohyun’s face until its turned to an opposite side and her forehead was bleeding.

 

The video kept on running, but Yonghwa he already felt like death. He was stood up and was about to left the living room.

WT: “Take that ring off!”

SH: “Shiro!”

 

“Stop it Seohyun…” said Yonghwa, his body was shivering, his hands and lips were also trembling. He closed his eyes and turned his body.

 

SH: “Ahhh!!!”

WT: “I’ll make him suffer, you hear me?”

SH: “Just…kill..me…don’t…hurt…him…”

 

I’m saying this because I’m sorry
I’m saying this because you’re crying
I’m saying this because I’m running out of breath
Words that my foolish heart is rushing out

 

“STOP IT YOU PABOO SEOHYUN!!!” Yonghwa screamed, he kneeled down and began to cry. He was closing his eyes because of that, and he felt that he couldn’t stand any longer to watch that.

 

*PRANG*

 

Yonghwa heard the sound of a broken glass. He lift her head, and with his teary eyes he looked to the tv.

He saw it. Seohyun was laid down above all the pieces of the broken glass and she was sank on her own blood.

He felt the world stopped spinning. He just stared blankly with his shivering body and tears falling from his eyes.

“Hyung…” said Minhyuk, he touched Yonghwa’s hand, didn’t know what to do.

Jonghyun and Jungshin also the same, they didn’t know what to do to ease Yonghwa’s pain and make their leader felt better.

Yonghwa was trying to stand up but he almost fell. Minhyuk and Jonghyun who sat beside Yonghwa, held him and grabbed his hand. Yonghwa loosened his hand from them, and with her trembling steps, he walked to his room and locked the door.

He was sitting on the floor and hugging his knee, he leaned his body to the door. His body were shivering, he was sobbing, and kept repeating “Mianhae…Seohyun-ah mianhae…”

“Hyung…Hyung…kwaencanha?” asked Minhyuk while knocked the door.

Jonghyun who was in the living room, walked toward Minhyuk.

“Let him Minhyuk-ah..he needs time..” said Jonghyun, he pated Minhyuk’s shoulder.

 

I try to hold it in and block it
I cover my mouth with my hands but
The words “I love you” remain
as if it’s written in my heart

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another chaos happened in front of the SMEnt building. Just like the day before, reporters, fans, 30 police or so, everybody were gathered there. Most of it were SNSD fans who felt angry and disappointed with what just happened to Seohyun and that was caused by one of the representative in SMEnt. The fans were throwing thousands of empty bottles, stones, everything, and there was also a fans who brought a torch and kerosene and almost burn SMEnt building, fortunately it was blocked by the police. The fans were also bringing a huge photograph of Lee Soo Man, the photo was already fill with cursing handwriting by the fans. Eventhough, LSM wasn’t the one who caused the problem but he was the chairman of SMEnt, plus there was also a rumour about the “slave contract” on SMEnt in one or two years ago, so the fans were totally mad.

 “LEE SOO MAN NEO NAWA!!!!”

“YAH LEE SOO MAN! ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN??!!!”

“HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN??!!!”

“IT’S SHOULD YOU THAT LAID IN THE HOSPITAL NOW, NOT URI SEOHYUN!!!!”

“YOU’RE NOT ONLY MAKING YOUR ARTISTS INTO A SLAVE, BUT YOU ALSO TAKE THEIR LIVES!!!!!!”

“BRING BACK URI MAKNAEEE!!!!”

Inside the building, everybody felt agitated because of the fans reaction. Lee Woo Han was trying to calmed them down but there was no use, he tried to talked to them but he was also being threw by an empty bottle, the police guards him and told him to get back inside.

Then he took his phone and dialed some numbers, he was calling the police station and talking with the one in charge with Seohyun’s case.

“How could the video spreading like this?” Woo Han asked the police.

“I’m sorry Lee Woo Han-ssi, but we have no idea how the video could be spreading like this”

“You should more careful and keep that video from media. It really caused a big mess!!!” Woo Han raised his voice.

“Cheongmal cwaesonghamnida Lee Woo Han-ssi..we will--”

The police words were cut because Woo Han just ended the call.

“Ahh!! What should I do now??” said Woo Han, he leaned his body to the wall.

“Woo Han-ah..” LSM tapped Woo Han shoulder.

“Oh? Soo Man uncle?”

“How’s the condition outside the building?”

“Whoaa.. It’s really a total chaos, a big mess, we’re really in trouble uncle, the fans almost burn this building”

“Keurae? Is it that awful?”

“Ne uncle…”

“I heard Seohyun still in a states of comma…”

“Ne majayo.. Sun Kyu said she was still the same like yesterday, there’s still no course from her..”

Soo Man just nodded then he went silent, staring blankly to the floor, he frowned and seemed like he was thinking really hard.

“Hhh…keurom..Would you help me to prepare a press conference right now? Just make it here..in the lobby”

“Right now uncle? But the situation is a bit--”

“Right now, we have to explain everything as soon as possible before our building is really burn by the netizen”

“Algeseumnida uncle..”

Woo Han left Soo Man and gathered the staff to prepared the press conference. Soo Man took out his phone from his pocket and dialed numbers.

“Yeoboseyo…Han Seung Ho-ssi?”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Hospital)

The girls along with Seohyun parents were gathered in Seohyun’s rooms, she’s being placed in the sanatorium. Well, not all the soshi members were gathered in the hospital right now, because Taeyeon, Yoona and Hyoyeon who were in the police station to give their statements due to Seohyun’s case, since Taeyeon were appear in the CCTV record, Yoona and Hyoyeon also appear in the former CCTV record, so they were being asked as the witness by the police. Actually, they had scheduled to promote their new digital single but since the CCTV record were already spreading all over the South Korea, so all of their schedules were being delayed.

They were stared blankly to Seohyun, while trying to hold her tears. They hoped that it was just a nightmare to see Seohyun motionless like this, eyes closed tighly, using cervical collar, oxygen hose mounted in , IV needle being placed in her left hand, and another IV bottle that contain of red blood, and heart monitor. Her face looked as pale as sheet and also the bruises were all over her body.

“Joo Hyun-ah…this is omma..when will you open your eyes?” said Seohyun’s mom, her voice cracked, she sat beside Seohyun’s bed and grasped her right hand.

Seohyun’s dad stood behind her and rubbed her back.

“Yeobo…” Seohyun’s mom lift her head and look at her husband.

“She’ll be fine” said Seohyun’s dad, he smiled to his wife, hoped that it will lessen her pain.

“She’ll wake up soon ommoni…” Sooyoung stepped closer to Seohyun’s mom then she hugged her.

Yuri, Sunny, Jessica, and Tiffany also hugged Seohyun’s mom and crying silently.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(SMEnt building)

“Annyeonghaseyo.. Lee Soo Man imnida.. Thank you for--”

Soo Man words were cut by flying bottle and hit his head.

“Please calm down.. Please let us explain..” Woo Han stood and trying to calmed the fans who were also gathered in the lobby.

“Let me continue everyone…” said LSM.

“First, I’d like to say thank you to Seohyun-ssi fans, thank you so much for your concern for Seohyun-ssi and also the press, media, reporters who were gathered here, thank you so much… Well, you guys already knew about the video from our CCTV record, and so you must be knew what the reason behind Seohyun-ssi’s condition now, there’s no use from us, SMEnt to deny the issue about the dating scandal between Seohyun-ssi and Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, and with this conference, I’m announce that yes, they were dating..”

“WOOOOO”

The noisy sound fill the room. The fans and reporter were starting to threw question but Soo Man still continued his words without even bother with the question.

“Everyone..please let me finish it first”

The room went silent again and paid attention to LSM explanation.

“Both company, whether it’s mine or FNC already know about this, and we’re also give our permission to them, as long as they kept low profile and not being caught by netizen, that was my and Han Seung Ho-ssi provision with Seohyun-ssi and Jung Yong Hwa-ssi. But, they were broke up in these past months, and yes I admit it, Seohyun-ssi was being forced to broke up with Yonghwa-ssi by one of SMEnt representative, Shim Won Tae-ssi”

The netizens and reporters went wild again, they were throwing question, cursing, yelling, everything, until the questions itself couldn’t be heard because it was just too noisy. But LSM insisted, ignoring the questions from the reporters, he still continued his explanation. He explained that Seohyun didn’t tell him about the broke up and he never asked Shim Won Tae to force Seohyun break up with Yonghwa, it was Won Tae decision, alone.

“So..for now.. Let’s just pray for the best for Seohyun-ssi.. Thank you very much for your attention” Soo Man bowed then he left the press conference, he was being guard by the police.

“Thank you everyone and please pray for Seohyun” Woo Han also bowed then followed Soo Man.

After SMEnt held a press conference, Han Seung Ho gave his video message and confirmed what LSM said on the press conference earlier.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(CNBLUE’s dorm)

Just like SNSD, all of  CNBLUE schedules were being delayed because of this. So, the boys were just stayed at their dorm all day long, but they didn’t felt angry or disappointed because their losing their job or what, in fact they were using this to get more time to rest since their schedules were really tight. It was already 10 pm, but Yonghwa hadn’t get out from his room since the breakfast time. The boys started to felt worried because their hyung wasn’t eating anything since morning. Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin, were trying million times and begging him, to get out even if it was just for eat, but there was no response from Yonghwa.

Hearing nothing from Yonghwa, they started to feel agitate, Jonghyun was threatening him to bashed in the door.

“Kha…kwaencanha..” said Yonghwa coldly.

They relived to hear that Yonghwa was still there and didn’t do something stupid. And yes, they admitted that it was really hard for Yonghwa to face this truth, so they decided to give Yonghwa more times alone.

“Hyung…I put your food and iced americano and also other side dishes in front of the door, palli nawa and eat, okay?” said Jungshin.

They left Yonghwa’s door and go to their bedroom, decided to sleep and hoped that everything will be just fine.

The next day…

It was already 8.00 am, the food that Jungshin placed in front of Yonghwa’s door were still there, untouchable.  Yonghwa was still refuse to got out from his room, the boys started to scared with Yonghwa’s condition. They were begging and pleading him to got out and eat, even if it’s just a spoon, but there’s no response, Yonghwa was just remained silent.

“HYUNG I’LL REALLY BASHED IN THE DOOR!!!” Jonghyun shouted

Yonghwa kept silent.

“Hyung are you sure?” asked Minhyuk.

“Move aside” orederd Jonghyun.

Minhyuk and Jungshin stepped back.

“Hana…dul…sse…”

*BUG*

Jonghyun kicked the door but it didn’t work, the door couldn’t open.

“Hana…dul…sse” Jonghyun tried again

*BUG*

It still the same.

“HANA…DUL…SSE…”

“BRAK!!”

Finally the door was opened. And there he was. Yonghwa leane his body on the wall, hugging his knee, his body were shivering, and his eyes were puffy.

“HYUNG!!” Minhyuk shouted and rushed to Yonghwa, Jungshin and Jonghyun followed behind them.

“Hyung…hyung…why are you like this? Hyung…” he continued, as he squat in front of him, his eyes were starting to teary.

“Yonghwa hyung…” Jonghyun squat beside Yonghwa.

“Hyung…” said Jungshin, he squat behind Minhyuk.

“Hyung…let’s go to hospital, let’s see Seohyun..” said Jonghyun, hoped that it will make Yonghwa felt better.

But Yonghwa just remained silent, his body still shivering, his face looks really pale.

“Come on hyung…” Minhyuk pulled Yonghwa’s hand but he refused.

“Hyung..wae?” asked Minhyuk.

“Shiro” Yonghwa’s voice more sounded like a whisper. He still stared blankly to the floor.

“Eyy.. don’t be joking, let’s go to hospital and see hyungsoonim” Jungshin tried to pulled Yonghwa’s hand.

“SHILTA!!” Yonghwa shouted, he gave a deadly glaring to Jungshin.

“Hyung wae irae? Don’t you miss Seohyun? She must be in a better condition now” said Jungshin.

“Ah Hyung wae?? Answer me!!” Jonghyun raised his voice.

“I’M SCARED!!” Yonghwa scared, tears began to fall from his eyes again.

“I’M SCARED SHE DOESN’T WAKE UP! I’M SCARED I MIGHT NOT BE SEE HER AGAIN!! I’M SCARED!!” Yonghwa shouted and sobbed.

“BECAUSE OF THAT! BECAUSE OF THERE WOULD BE A CHANCE THAT SHE DOESN’T WAKE UP SO YOU SHOULD SEE HER AND STAY BESIDE HER AS LONG AS YOU CAN!!” Jonghyun also shouting.

“SHILTAGUYO!!”

“FACE IT HYUNG!!”

“….you know my last words to her… I told her.. I told her.. TO GET LOST, I TOLD HER THAT I DIDN’T WANT TO SEE HER FACE AGAIN!!” Yonghwa screamed, he’s crying out loud.

“What if it becomes true.. what if I couldn’t see her face again, what if she really leave me..”

The boys were silent and they also started to crying.

“….How could I? How could I said that to her when she gave her lives just to save me.. how could I see her? I can’t Jonghyun.. I can’t.. I didn’t even have a right to see her face. It should be me that laid there,in the hospital, I should die..”

*PLAK*

Jonghyun slapped Yonghwa.

“JUNG YONG HWA NEO JUNGSHIN CHARYO!!!” Jonghyun shouted.

“SHE NEEDS YOU! SEOHYUN NEEDS YOU TO SURVIVE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS JUST STAY BESIDE HER, AND PROVE THAT AT LEAST HER SACRIFICE WORTH IT!!”

Yonghwa just silent

And they heard Yonghwa’s phone rang. At first they ignored it, but the phone couldn’t stop ringing. So Jungshin took it.

“It’s from Hyoyeon noona..here..” Jungshin handed the phone to Yonghwa.

But Yonghwa just silent and ignored it.

“Pick it up Jungshin, put it in loudspeaker mode” orderd Jonghyun, without looking to Jungshin, he stil stared at Yonghwa.

Then Jungshin picked it up.

“Yeoboseyo..”

“Yeoboseyo….Yonghwa-yah…she…she..has stopped breathing.. the doctor still trying to save her..palli wa Yonghwa-yah…palli wa..”

And the rest of the phone call was just the sound of sobbing from Hyoyeon.

Yonghwa just sat motionless, his hands were trembling.

“Get up. Let’s go to hospital now.” Jonghyun pulled Yonghwa to get up, and this time he didn’t refused.

Then the boys were rushed to the hospital.

“Wait for me…Seohyun-ah wait for me…” Yonghwa’s thought.

***

I’ll walk slowly, one step, two step
Your footsteps are so familiar to me,
one step, two step
You’re getting farther away and
disappearing little by little with heavy footsteps

 

After 30 minutes, the boy were arrived at the hospital. Right after the car was parked, Yonghwa opened the car’s door and ran to the hospital building. His dongsaengs followed behind him. The distance to Seohyun’s room seemed so far away. Yonghwa kept running but he felt that he couldn’t reach her room.

Finally, he could see Hyoyeon was squat and being hugged by Yoona in front of Seohyun’s room. He felt his heart ached. He dropped back when he was closer to Seohyun’s room.

“How…how…is she..” Yonghwa stuttered, his voice were really low.

Hyoyeon and Yoona lift heor head and stood up right after.

“Oh Yonghwa…she’s fine now.. she’s back…” Hyoyeon smiled as her eyes still teary and puffy.

“Get in…she must be waiting for you oppa…” said Yoona, she opened the door for Yonghwa.

“Everyone…Seohyun’s nampyeon finally arived” said Yoona trying to be cheerful.

Yonghwa looked at the room, there was soshi members, KARA Nicole, and also Seohyun parents, all of them were still tried to wiped their tears.

“Oh.. Yonghwa..” Seohyun’s mom smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo everyone..”

“Annyeonghaseyo omoni..aboji..” Yonghwa bowed and he walked closer to Seohyun’s parents.

“I..I’m sorry ommoni.aboji..” Yonghwa bent down his head.

“Dwaesseo.. Let’s talk about it later.. Now, just take your time to talk with Joo hyun” said Seohyun’s dad, and she stood up from the couch.

“Everyone..let’s give some times to the husband and wife to have some small talks alone.. Kha ja..” Seohyun’s dad ordered everyone in the room to leave Seohyun and Yong Hwa alone.

“Nee!!”

Then everybody left the room except Yonghwa.

In case you get erased and forgotten
In case you grow out of sight and disappear
In one second, I repeat these words
thousands of times: don’t go far away

 

At first, Yonghwa just stared blankly to the curtains in front of him. He knew that behind the curtains, there was Seohyun’s bed. With his trembling and slow steps, he stepped closer to the curtains and grasped it tightly, and finally he managed to open the curtains.

There she was.

I’ll walk slowly, one step, two step
Your footsteps are so familiar to me,
one step, two step
You’re getting farther away and
disappearing little by little with heavy footsteps

 

Seohyun laid motionless in her bed. Her eyes closed tighly, using cervical collar, oxygen hose mounted in , IV needle being placed in her left hand, and another IV bottle that contain of red blood, and heart monitor.

Her face looked as pale as sheet and also the bruises were all over her body.

 

This is the last time, once, twice
I make promises that I can’t keep, once, twice
The one who should be hurt is me, please, please

 

Yonghwa covered his mouth with his hand. His tears started to falling.

“Seo…Seohyun…”

He grabbed Seohyun right hand, and hold it tightly as he sat on the chair beside the bed.

“Hyun-ah…it’s me…open your eyes..it’s me” Yonghwa’s voice cracked.

But there was no response. Only the sound from the heart monitor and the clock heard in the room.

 “It should be me.. The one who should be hurt is me..”

“How could you do this to me? I..I won’t forgive you Hyun..”

This is the last time, once, twice
I make promises that I can’t keep, once, twice
You’re getting farther away and
disappearing little by little with heavy footsteps
The one who should be hurt is me, please, please

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeonggg ^^

I know that this chapter and a former chapter were quite frustrating, but there will always be a rainbow after the rain right?

So, just wait okay.. 

I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

 

Oh., Thank you so much and welsome for my new subscribers <3

 

Enjoy reading adn have a nice day ^^