My Eyes Only Look At You (Yonghwa's Version)

Don't Forgive Me

BGM: Song Joong Ki - Really

 

 

We were in love, really
We liked each other, really
Felt like going crazy, felt like I’d burst, really

So let’s leave now again
I miss you again today

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

It’s been two months since I met her that night. That horrible night. Yeah, it was horrible night for me, that night I just realized that Seohyun really wanted to leave me, she really wanted to walk out of my life, she really wanted to broke up. To be honest, I still don’t get it, I still don’t understand. “Why?” was the only word that kept echoing in my mind. Why she left me? Why’d she wanted to broke up? Where did we go wrong? At first, I thought that it was just another small fight and we could make up and forgive each other again, like we used to. But no, hell no, I was wrong. She really left me. She just left me like that, as if she dumped me like a disgusting rubbish. Even it’s been two months since our broke up, but for me it was just like yesterday. Even now, I still feel the same scar, the same sadness, the same disappointment, but most of all I still miss her, like I always do. And today, I miss her again.

I didn’t contacted her after that night. But it wasn’t because I don’t love her anymore or because I wanted this stupid broke up. I think that I need sometimes alone and so with her, I need to understand this messed, and I did that because I just couldn’t believe what just she said that night.

 “I already forget everything. Every single thing. I don’t love you anymore, so just let me go. It’s over oppa. I’m sorry.”

Did she really mean it? Or it was just an excused? How could she forget everything so easily? Was it because there was another namja? Kyuhyun hyung? Jungmoo Hyung? Or maybe Minho?

But no, that can’t be. You’re not that type of girl who would cheat when you’re already in a relationship with someone. But why? What? What makes you like this? I didn’t tried to called you again because I knew, even if I called you million times, you will never picked up, you will never answer my calls.

 

 Because you remain in my heart and I can’t erase you, really,
I’m hurting like this

Because I love you, tears fall
Because my heart hurts, tears fall again
In case I lose you again, in case I lose you again
My two eyes only look at you

Look at me, who loves you
 

Do you know Hyun, I feel like hell now. This separation really makes me suffer. I tried to distracted my thoughts from thinking of you by arranged new song, but it was useless. Because even single thing reminds me of you. Even when I was lay in my bed, I was thinking of you. That alarm clock that you gave me, books, coat, sweater, roomspray, perfume, everything, it reminds me of you. I feel that you’re so near but yet so far.

Naega ottokaji? What should I do now Hyun? Please tell me.

Maybe it was easy for you to erased me from your life, and also your heart. But not for me. No, I can’t do that Seo Joo Hyun. I can’t.

I don’t even want to do that. I don’t want to erase you. I.. I just want you, only want you.

Because I love you. My eyes only look at you.

 

Because tears fall like this, because tears keep falling,
Even if I’m born again, even if I’m born again, it’s you

I said that I hate the start of goodbyes
But if I love again, if I miss you, really,
Can you come back?

Because I love you, tears fall
Because my heart hurts, tears fall again

 

How have you been Joohyun? Have you been well?

Of course you will right?

Don’t you miss me Seohyun?

Choneun.. nan cheongmal boggoshipposseo. Mani boggoshipposseo.

Did you ever think about me since our last met? Did you really think about me as much as I do when I was thinking about you? Did you also feel like hell since we broke up? Did you really forget about me Seohyun?

Do you remember when we were still on “We got married”, and you said that you’ll keep nag me by phone so I have to always hold my phone?

So why now you don’t even call me? You’re such a liar Seo Joo Hyun. You broke your promise.

I keep waiting your phone call, but nothing, you never call me. Not even once. Not even a simple text message.

But, stupid me, even you broke your promise, yo're even lie to me, but I still love you. I still want you. My eyes still only look at you. I love you, eotokke?

I know, as a real man I shouldn’t behave like this. Crying over one yeoja who dumped me? Yeah, I know it was stupid and pathetic, but I love you, eottoke?

 

In case I lose you again, in case I lose you again
My two eyes only look at you

Look at me, who loves you
Because tears fall like this, because tears keep falling,
Even if I’m born again, even if I’m born again, it’s you

I only see you

 

Seohyun-ah, could you think about this once again?

Maybe, if you think about that once again, you’ll change your minds and back to me. Maybe what you really need is sometimes alone because you’re really tired with your work, but not this broke up. I could give you sometimes if you really need that. I can wait for you, like you did before when I did that stupid milddang to you, you wait for me patiently. So, for now let me do that to you, I will wait for you. Because it’s always been you Seohyun, my eyes only look at you. I love you, still love you.

 

I’m waiting and waiting for you
In case you come back, in case you come back again
Even if I’m rained on, even if I walk in the snow
Even if I’m born again, it’s only you

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong!!!!! ^^

How was it cingoo?

In the next chapter I will update with Seohyun's version. I still write it now, so I hope you guys stay tuned with this FF.

And I'd like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all readers, my wonderful subscribers, especially YS-LUV-U and Heraini, you guys not also subscribe my story but also always left comment. Thank you :'). 

 

Well I hope you enjoy reading this chapter, my lovely readers. And don't forget to leave comment and subscribe this FF.

Love y'all!!!!!! ^^