CCTV records

Don't Forgive Me

 

 

BGM: V.O.S - End Of The Day

 

“Seohyun-ah kwaencanha?” Hyoyeon asked Seohyun. She looked shocked and her left hand place in her left cheek whose got slap by Won Tae.

“Ne onnie. Ggokcheongma” Seohyun smiled weakly.

“We can’t just let this problem. We should tell Lee Soo Man sunsaengnim” Yoona told Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

“Andwaeyo onnie!!” Seohyun said almost like a shouted.

“Ah wae? Why’d you always say andwae! He abused you two times Seohyun. Ande he could do that again even more” said Yoona desperately, she felt upset because Seohyun always refuse to tell the truth and kept her problems alone.

“Andwaeyo onnie. Not now” Seohyun put her head down.

Seohyun doesn’t want to tell everything to Lee Soo Man or anybody was because she knew if she tell the truth to anybody, Won Tae will do a worse thing, not only to her but also to Yong Hwa and her onnideul, and of course she won’t let that happen.

“Then when Seohyun? When? Until he did bad things to you again?” Yoona shouted to Seohyun.

“Calm down Yoona” Hyoyeon patted Yoona’s back

“Yoona was right Seohyun, we should tell about this to LSM sunsaengnim. He should know about this, I believe that he will help us. Listen to onnie for now ahrasso?”

“An…andwaeyo onnie…not now”

“Aiah chincha! Why are you so stubborn Seohyun?” Yoona shouted again

“I will tell about this if its necessary, but not now onnie. We don’t have much evidence to proof his fault.”

“But we saw it. We can be the witness” Hyoyeon explained.

“Majayo!” Yoona agreed with Hyoyeon

“But that’s not enough. He can disputes it”

Hyoyeon and Yoona stop arguing and think about Seohyun’s words. Yeah, she was right that was not enough to proof that Won Tae was such a criminal.

“Yeah. You were right. That was not enough” Hyoyeon finally agreed with Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled and felt relieved because her onnie, at least one of her onnie didn’t nagged her again to tell the truth to LSM. Then Seohyun turned to Yoona who still didn’t agree with her nor Hyoyeon, Yoona still want Seohyun to tell the truth in this second to LSM.

“No. It wasn’t right onnie! We should tell sunsaengnim. What if that michin ahjussi hit Seohyun again? Andwae! We should tell him right in this second!” Yoona coerce Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

“Yoona-yah.. I know what you feel. I’m also afraid that maybe that bastard abuse Seohyun again, but if we tell about this to sunsaengnim without any evidence at all except our explanation, he wouldn’t believe us and that will advantageous Won Tae, and the worse thing is LSM could just assume us as a liar. You don’t want that right?” Hyoyeon looked Yoona in the eyes.

“Hhhh…. Ahrassoo… But if he abuses Seohyun again, I will tell sunsaengnim, with or without your permission!” Yoona let out a sigh and finally agreed with Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

“Ne onnie.. gomawooyo” Seohyun reached Yoona’s hands and held it.

Yoona just gave Seohyun a weak smile and she asked Seohyun and Hyoyeon to leave the room and go to their dorm, because if they still there any longer, the other member will be suspicious. Seohyun and Hyoyeon agreed with Yoona, then they’re going to their dorm.

 

(SNSD dorm)

The girls were currently in the leaving room watching tv program together except Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Hyoyeon was already fell asleep, while Seohyun was still awake. She didn’t joined her onnie-deul at the living room not because she didn’t want to watch the program but because her cheek was swollen because of Won Tae’s slapped, so she did her best to hid that swollen cheek from her onnie-deul and tell her onnie that she was so sleepy.

While in the living room, SNSD watching kind of hidden camera program. On the program, Boom was the victim of the hidden camera. He was sit in kind of meeting room, and he wasn’t recognize that there was a CCTV at every corner of the room. They laughed really loud because the program was so funny.

“HAHAHAHAHA…. Wooaaahhh that CCTV just look alike with the CCTV in out practice room” said Sunny while pointed to the television.

“Maja maja!” Yuri agreed with Sunny.

After said that, the laughed and smiled on Sunny’s face just disappear. “Wait, CCTV? There’s a CCTV in our practice room!” Sunny said in her minds.

“Ah matta!!” Sunny stood from her position and clapped her hand.

“Ah mwoya?” Jessica annoyed by Sunny’s sudden react.

Sunny didn’t answer Jessica, she hurriedly run to her room. She couldn’t wait any longer. “Right, I will find put what was happened to Seohyun in the practice room!” Sunny spoke to herself.

The other members felt confused with Sunny. They look at each other as if asking “What happened to her?”. But none of them knew, so one by one just shooked her head and finally continued watching tv.

In her room, Sunny thinks hard, trying to find a way to get access to the CCTV. She remained walked backward and forward, bit her finger’s nail, head down, trying to get the answer, until finally she got that.

“Right! Lee Woo Han (fictional character)!” Sunny hurriedly grabbed her phone and dialed Woo Han number.

Tut….Tut…..Tut…..

And after awhile, he picked up.

“Oh.. Sun Kyu-ah” Woo Han said cheerfully.

“Annyeong oppa! What are you doing?”

“Ehm..nothing..just sitting in my office and playing game on I-pad. Wae? Miss me? Hahaha”

“Ah oppa! Ehm..I need your help..”

“Yah.. I should now you only called me when you need some help”

“But I also miss you oppa” said Sunny in her aegyo

“Dwaesso! You don’t have to show your aegyo, I’m your cousin not your fanboy. So, what can I do for you?”

“Ahh.. oppa you’re so mean to me like always! Oppa, could you help me to get the CCTV record from our dance practice?”

“CCTV? Wae kkapjagi?” Woo Han a bit surprised by Sunny’s request

“Ah don’t ask too much, I really need it. So you should help me oppa. Now get a paper and pen. I’ll tell you the information bout the CCTV I need to get!” said Sunny desperately. Her cousin is just still the same, he always want to know other’s business.

“Ahrra” Woo Han followed Sunny commands and get paper and pencil to write.

Then Sunny explained to Woo Han about the day, date and time about the CCTV record that she needs. Woo Han listened carefully and wrote that information on his paper.

“But for what? Did uncle Soo Man know about this?” Woo Han asked curiously after he finished wrote the information.

“No. And don’t tell him. I mean don’t tell him yet, not now. Ah oppa, could you just do that to me. I swear I’ll give you A-Pink Eun Ji number. Okay?”

“AH CHEONGMAL?” Woo Han screamed and stood up and there’s a wide smile in his face.

“Yah! You don’t have to scream pabo!” Sunny felt a bit annoyed because Woo Han voice hurted her ear.

“Mianhae my lovely cousin. But you’re serious right about giving Eun Ji-sii number to me?”

“Ne. So just help me okay?!”

“Ahrasso!! Yah.. why don’t you say that earlier, if you say you’ll give Eun Ji-ssi number to me I won’t asked much. Hahaha” Woo Han smirked.

“Tsk! And don’t tell Soo Man uncle, it’s our secret! If this revealed, say goodbye to Eun Ji number!”

“Yah yah yah! I won’t tell uncle, I’ll keep this secret to death. I’m not that stupid you know. So when will you give me Eun Ji-ssi number?”

“Right after you get that CCTV record for me!”

Tut…tut….tut….

“Hello? Hello? Oppa?”

Woo Han cut the call.

 “Tsk that pathetic young man!” Sunny shooked her head knowing that Woo Han already cut the phone call.

“He must be did his duty to get that record now” Sunny talked to herself and smiled in victory.

“Why’d you talk alone?” Taeyeon enterd Sunny’s room and asked in confused.

“Omo!” Sunny surprised knowing Taeyeon was already in her room.

“Yah.. since when you’re here? Why you didn’t knocked first?”

“Mian!” Taeyeon gave her aegyo.

“Tsk tsk! Enough with that aegyo!” Sunny annoyed and put her phone upon her pillow.

“Why did you talk to yourself?” Taeyeon sat at Sunny’s bad.

“Won’t tell you!!” Sunny gave her mehrong and left the room heading to living room.

“Ah chincha! Yah Soon kyu-ah!” angry Taeyeon chased Sunny to the living room.

 

SNSD members continued to watch the tv program again, until one by one left the living room to sleep in their bedroom. They felt tired afterall and tomorrow they have to practice again from early morning until the sun’s gone.

 

It was 4.00 am when Sunny’s phone rang, and it was Woo Han who called her. Sunny who still felt sleepy, picked up her phone call with annoyed and hoarsed voice.

“Hello?” said Sunny while her eyes still closed

“Sun kyu-ah, I’m in front of your dorm now”

“Nuguseyo?”

“Tsk! Chincha! It’s me Woo Han!”

“Woo Han? Nugu..? Ah.. Woo Han oppa?” Sunny got up and opened her eyes fully.

“Yah neo cheongmal! Palli nawa, it’s cold. I bring the CCTV records” Woo Han’s voice shevered because of the cold air outside.

“Ah..ahrasso.. Wait there” Sunny rushed to the front door, she didn’t even wore her coat and just went with her pajamas.

Finally the door were opened by Sunny. She could look Woo Han’s body were shivering because his cold even he wore a jacket. When Sunny opened the door, Woo Han entered the room right after although Sunny didn’t asked her to come in.

“Ah it’s cold” Woo Han sat on a couch

“Yah why are you come so early. It’s still 4 am!”

“I can’t wait to get Eun Ji number”

“Tsk cheongmal!”

“Here’s the CCTV record, and give me Eun Ji number”

“Ahhh you really got it? Gomawoo oppa” said Sunny cheerfully and hugged Woo Han.

“Yah don’t hugged me I’m still . Just give Eun Ji number palli!!” Woo Han Sunny

“Tsk! Ahrasso. Here” Sunny checked for Eun Ji number on her phone and gave the number to Woo Han.

“Thank you cousin!” Woo Han grinned and pinched Sunny noise

“Ah cheongmal! Leave now. Shoo!” Sunny Woo Han body to the front door.

“Yah..yah.. I’ll go now you don’t have to shoo-ing me” Woo Han stepped ot from her dorm.

“Enjoy watching cousin! Annyeong!!!” said Woo Han cheerfully before he rushed to her car and left the dorm area.

Now, Sunny didn’t feel sleepy again, beside she feel curious with the CCTV records. So, she entered the records to the video player, and watched it alone in the leaving room. At first, she didn’t smell something fishy with the records until it came to that part, the deathly discussion between Seohyun and Won Tae. She stared at the plasma without even blink, was hanging, she didn’t believe with what just she saw. “So, Seohyun forced by Won Tae to break up with Yong Hwa?” she said in her minds. Then it came, to the most horrified part, when Seohyun got hit million times by Won Tae. She could see and hear Seohyun scream and pleading.

Won Tae: MWORAGU? SO YOU DON’T WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM AND AGAINST ME? HOW DARE YOU AGAINST MY ORDER HUH? NEO MICHEOSSEO?! PLAK! (He grabs Seohyun shoulders and force him to get up, and he slaps Seohyun cheeks really hard until Seohyun fell on the floor and the sound of the slap is filling the room)

On that CCTV records, Sunny and Taeyeon could see how Seohyun just crying without saying a word, and touch her cheek. How Won Tae grabs Seohyun hairs. Seohyun gasps because of that, she seemed really hurt.

Seohyun: “Ah…appaa…”

Sunny’s vision got blurry when she saw this part.

Won Tae: MWORAGU? PLAK! PLAK!

She shooked her head when she saw what just Won Tae did to Seohyun from that CCTV record. Her tears started to drop.

Suddenly, Taeyeon also came to the living room. When she was about to asked Sunny, what was she doing there. She got shocked.

“Sun Kyu-yah.. what—OMO??” Taeyeon screamed in shocked when she looked at the plasma, her eyes widen and her hands close her opened mouth, when she saw someone looks like Seohyun got hit and she was screamed in a pain. She then stepped closer to Sunny.

Sunny didn’t aware with Taeyeon appearance because she was really focus with the CCTV records in front of her.

Won Tae: Now, you still don’t wanna break up with him? ANSWER ME!!

Seohyun: SHIRO!!!

Won Tae: YAH! NEO! HOW DARE YOU SHOUT TO ME LIKE THAT?!

Seohyun: Ah..ah...shiro…shiro.. I don’t want to break up with him!

Now Taeyeon also cried just like Sunny, when she saw Seohyun’s body  being kicked by Won Tae and how she heard Seohyun’s cried and screamed in pain. On the other hand Sunny turned her head from plasma and look to the floor she couldn’t bear it again how Seohyun got abuse bu Won Tae. She covere her ears, didn’t wanted to hear Seohyun’s voice in that record who screamed in pain and cried out. Sunny cried got louder and Taeyeon who also cried hugged her. Taeyeon placed her hand on so she won’t make a sound when she cried. Taeyeon and Sunny continued to watched that record ‘till drops. When the record ends, they stared blankly to the plasma in front of them, trying to understand the situation. The remained silent.

“How could she take all those pain alone” Sunny whispered, her heads down and she still crying.

“I’ll kill him. I’ll kill Won Tae” Taeyeon said coldly, there’s an anger in her tone.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong!!!!!!

Woooaahh I gained subscriber again. Thank you so much!!! And also thank you for those who read this FF.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe me! Enjoy reading! ^^