Unrevealed, yet.

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Jewel - Foolish Games

 

 

Then Taeyeon took out the records from the player and turned off the plasma. For now, she didn’t  want the other SNSD members found out about this. Because if that happens that would be a total chaos.

“For now, we’d better kept this as secret and just tell Hyunnie that we’ve found out about this” Taeyeon explained.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Sunny agreed with Taeyeon.

“Let me keep that record Tayeon-ah”

“Here. Keep it safe”

“Ahrasso. Kaja we’de better go to our room before someone wake up”

Taeyeon just nodded and they’re heading to their room. When Sunny arrived in her room, she hid the record immediately in the super safe place.

 

(Won Tae’s office)

“!!! Where’s that stupid record! Not this…not this… ah !” Won Tae got busy to find the right CCTV record that he needs. He throwed the other CCTV record here and there, but he couldn’t find out the one that he needs.

It was one of Won Tae’s job to checked the CCTV records every three months. So, when he checked the records like usual he felt horrified because he couldn’t find one of the record in which that record that she searching for was the most important record, and yes, it was the records that Sunny got earlier from Woo Han, the record when Seohyun got violence by Won Tae.

“Why did I forgot to get that record earlier. !” Won Tae wtill cursing because he couldn’t find the record.

Won Tae was trying to blot out the evidence. The he took his phone and tried to called someone and asked that person to rechecked the CCTV record, caused maybe the one that he looking for was still there. But that person told Won Tae that there’s nothing left, all the CCTV record for this three months was already sent to him. Won Tae ended the call and scream in frustration.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” He throwed everything on his desk on the floor and he sat with her eyes closed.

Suddenly his phone rang. It was from the person that he called earlier.

“Hello Sajangnim. This is Jae Min (fictional character). About the CCTV record you asked me, I just got the information from my staff here, that Woo Han Timjangnim was took it from us yesterday”

“Woo Han? Lee Woo Han?” Won Tae confused because there’s no such thing that Woo Han need that record for his work.

“Ne Sajangnim”

“But, for what?”

“I’m sorry we don’t know Sajangnim. We just did Timjangnim’s command. Did you still need something Sajangnim?”

“Ah.. No.. Nope. Thanks”

Then Won Tae ended the call. He still confused with what just he heard.

“Why’d he took that record? For what? Did Seohyun told something to him?” Won Tae was busy with his thoughts.

Suddenly he felt horrified that maybe Woo Han already knew about this and told LSM about what jus he did to Seohyun.

“Andwae! It can’t be!!”

Then he rushed to Woo Han’s office.

(Woo Han’s office)

Woo Han was busy texting with Eun Ji. There’s a very wide smile on his face. He feel really happy today but suddenly Won Tae came to his office without even knocked the door first. Won Tae’s face seemed tensed and he glared at Woo Han. Woo Han immediately stood up and greet Won Tae.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim!”

“Give me the record” Won Tae didn’t answered Woo Han’s greet and asked Woo Han right after about the CCTV record.

“Huh? Sorry? Wh..What record sajangnim?” Woo Han confused and didn’t understand with Won Tae’s sudden question.

“Tsk! That CCTV record that you’ve got yesterday. Give it to me now, I don’t have much time” Won Tae asked in a hurried

“Ah..that record I don’t have it, I already gave it to Sun Kyu. Ah !” Woo Han cursed himself because he just told Won Tae accidentally.

I’m a dead meat. Sun Kyu will kill me.

“Sun Kyu?”

“Ah..an..aniya sajangnim. I didn’t say about Sun Kyu, you’ve mistaken.The truth is…is.. I..I lost the CCTV record, maybe its .. its… somewhere in this room… or .. or.. my house, yeah.. maybemy house.. I couldn’t remember where I kept it. Cwaesonghamnida sajangnim” Woo Han stuttered.

Won Tae felt something fishy with Woo Han explanation, he obviously heard that Woo Han already gave the record to Sunny. He knew that even if he stayed there any longer to interrogate Woo Han, he will never get the record so he dicided to left Woo Han’s office.

“Okay then. I’ll go now. Continue your work” said Won Tae arrogantly, he turned his body and left Woo Han.

Woo Han bowed to Won Tae, when he realized that Won Tae already left, he back to sit.

“Paboo!!” Woo Han hit his head.

“Seems like Won Tae-ssi believe me. I hope Sun Kyu didn’t figure it out” Woo Han prayed then he continued to did his works.

 

(Won Tae’s office)

Meanwhile, in Won Tae’s office he still think hardly about the solution. Now, the record was already in Sunny’s hand, and there’s no way to get that back. Beside, LSM really loves Sunny, so if he hurted Sunny, LSM won’t just let it and stay still.

“!! ing ! Now what should I do?” Won Tae was busy cursing to himself.

Then he thinks about Seohyun. Since she’s really innocence, Won Tae decided to gave her a call and threatening her.

Tut….tut……

“Hello?”

“Hello Seohyun-ssi this is Won Tae, your SAJANGNIM” said Won Tae arrogantly.

“…..Ne sajangnim. What can I do for you?” asked Seohyun, there’s a fear in her tone.

“It’s good thing that you smart enogh to know that I need your help. Well, I know the CCTV record was in your hands now, I mean not exactly in your hands but since your onnie already kept it, so it’s just a matter of time you’ll get it from her”

“CCTV record? What do you mean sajangnim?” Seohyun didn’t understand with Won Tae’s words.

Then Won Tae explained to Seohyun about the CCTV record that he was talking about. Seohyun listen carefully to it until she felt shocked with Won Tae’s threaten.

“So, bring that CCTV record to me”

“Wh.what? But…but how I can--” Seohyun’s word was cut by Won Tae.

“If the record spread. You have no idea what will I do to you”

“Wa..wat..sajangnim..I--” Won Tae cut Seohyun again

“I’ll kill him”

“Ne? Sajangnim what--” Once again, her words cut by Won Tae.

“I’ll kill Yong Hwa”

“NE???” Seohyun screamed in surprised, her eyes widen and opened.

“I think you’re smart enough to understand this” Won Tae smirked.

“But..but..sajangnim you--”

“I’ll hang up now. Have a nice day Seohyun-ssi” Won Tae cut the conversation between them. He smirked in a victory.

Won Tae knew that now he just need to wait Seohyun to bring the record and give it to him. And for now, he didn’t have to bothered about this problem again because Seohyun won’t let that record spread, she definitely will kept it safe and gave it to him immediately.

 

(SNSD’s practice room)

Jaewoon gave them 15 minutes to rest before they start to practice again. The girls were resting by laying on the floor, they’re felt exhausted with the practice. They were laughed and chatting with the other. When suddenly they heard Seohyun’s scream on the phone at the corner of the room.

“NE???” Seohyun screamed in surprised.

The soshi onnies immediately turned her vision to Seohyun. They could look that Seohyun’s eyes widen and hanging.

“What happened to her?” Yuri whispered to Jessica who’s sat beside her.

“Mwola” Jessica shooked her head.

They continued to observing Seohyun. Seohyun seemed stuttered with her words.

“But..but..sajangnim you--” said Seohyun on the phone.

“Hello? Hello? Sajangnim?”

SNSD’s members could see that Seohyun panicking while she talked on the phone. She kept say “Hello?” but seemed like the person she talked to was already cut the conversation. Seohyun stared blankly to his phone and she kneeled down. Suddenly Soshi onnies ran after her.

“Seohyun what happened? Kwaencanha?” Hyoyeon asked worriedly.

“Who was talking to you?” asked Taeyeon

Seohyun couldn’t find her voice to answer the questions, she just looked in confused to Hyoyeo and Taeyeon.

“Yah..malhaebwa!!” Sooyoung also interrogate Seohyun.

Finally Seohyun could find her voice and answer her onnie’s question.

“An..aniyo..it’s nothing..I gues it was just a prank call” Seohyun stuttered, her face still looked confused and her eyes didn’t looked to her soshi onnies, really obvius that she was lied.

“But I’m sure, I heard you mention “Sajangnim” back then” Tiffany stared to Seohyun in the eyes, didin’t believe with Seohyun explanation.

“No..no..I’m not. You’ve mistaken onnie” Seohyun avoided Tiffany’s eyes

When the girls still interrogate Seohyun, Jaewoon entered the room and tell the girls to start practicing again. Seohyun was the first to stood up leaving her onnies behind. She felt relieved because Jaewoon came in the right time. Then the other members followed to stood up. They still confused but since they also had to practice again, so they decided to forget about this for now and focused in practicing.

During practicing, Seohyun looked really unfocused. She continued to made mistakes here and there, whereas before she got that phone call, she already remembered all the dance move.

I’ll kill Yong Hwa.

Won Tae’s word kept repeating in Seohyun’s mind. Because of that she couldn’t think properly and continued making mistakes.

“Stop! Stop!” Jaewoon ordered everyone in the room to stopped dancing and he turned off the music.

“Yah! Seohyun-ah! Why did you kept making a lot mistakes here and there and you looked so unfocused” Jaewoon shouted to Seohyun

“Cwae..cwaeseonghamnida oppa” Seohyun felt guilty because all of the mistakes she made, she bowed to Jaewoon

“Cwaeseonghamnida onnie” she bowed to her onnie-deul.

“Hhhh… what happened to you? It was just so not you. You never looked unfocused while practice before” asked Jaewoon who stepped closer to Seohyun.

“I’m okay. I think I just a little bit tired. I’ll work harder oppa.”

“Okay I belive in you. Focused Seohyun. Okay girls we start again!” Jaewoon the music again.

It’s okay Seohyun, It’s okay. Everything’s gona be okay.

Seohyun tried to calmed herself.

Seohyun tried her best to not thinking about Won Tae’s words for now and tried to more focus with the dance practice until the practice was over and they got back to their dorm

 

(Seohyun-Hyoyeon’s bedroom)

“Hey what happened to you in the practice room?” Hyoyeon sat in Seohyu’s bed.

“Nothing. I just felt tired onnie. I already told you” Seohyun answered calmly and continued to dried her hair with her towel.

“Who was calling you back then?” Hyoyeon asked curiously

Seohyun stopped dried her hair when she heard Hyoyeon’s question then she smiled.

“Onnie.. I already told you it was just a prank call. Don’t worry too much okay? It makes me feel bad” Seohyun patted Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“Tsk! You think I’m stupid? Just like Fany, I also heard you said “Sajangnim” when you talked on the phone. So it was that crazy bastard again? What did he wants from you now?”

“Hhh…okay onnie.. You were right, it was sajangnim. He was just asking whether I came back with Yong Hwa oppa or not. That’s it.”

“Really? I doubt that”

“Chinchayo onnie.. Believe me.”

Hyoyeon didn’t answer Seohyun, she just continued stared at Seohyun as if she was waiting for Seohyun explanation.

“Onnie.. it’s true.. Well, it’s up to you to believe it or not, but I feel tired now so I would like to sleep first. Good night onnie” Seohyun decided to ended the convo with Hyoyeon and laying her body in her bed.

She knew if she stayed any longer, Hyoyeon would nagged about that thing again until Seohyun tells the truth. Seeing Seohyun already laying in her bed, she couldn’t do anything, she didn’t wanted to forced Seohyun anyway, so she also decided to sleep and turned off the lamp.

When the lamp was turned off, Seohyun opened her eyes, and turned her body to see Hyoyeon from her bed.

“I’m sorry I lied to you onnie” Seohyun whispered.

 

Then Seohyun heard somebody knocked her door.

“Seohyun-ah.. did you still awake?” Sunny lowed down her voice while knocking the door.

“Oh.. it’s Sunny onnie” Seohyun got up from her bed and walked to the door

Seohyun opened the door and there was Sunny and Taeyeon. When the door opened, Sunny and Taeyeon entered the room immediately and Taeyeon locked the door.

“Wh..what are you doing onnie?” Seohyun asked in surprised, her eyes widen.

“Yah..yah..come here palli” Sunny was already sat in Seohyun’s bed.

Taeyeon walked to Hyoyeon’s bed, she was checking whether Hyoyeon was fell asleep or not. When she was sured that Hyoyeon was already in a deep sleep Taeyeon walked towards Sunny and Seohyun who were sat in Seohyun’s bed.

“What is it onnie?” Seohyun started the convo and looked to Sunny and Taeyeon.

“We know everything” Taeyeon saidwhile stood in front of Seohyun and looked at her straight in the eyes, her hands crossed in front of her chest.

“What..what do you mean onnie?” Seohyun ansked in confused

“Here.. you don’t have to lie anymore. We’ve seen it” Sunny lended the record to Seohyun’s lap.

Seohyun widen her eyes when she saw the record on her lap. She took it and stared to it.

Was it the record that sajangnim talking about?

Seohyun was busy with her thoughts.

“That’s the CCTV record from our practice room. What Won Tae did to you, we knew it through that record” Sunny explained.

Seohyun just remained silent not even said a word. She just sit quietly.

“We will give it to LSM sunsaengnim” said Taeyeon.

“Andwae!” Seohyun shouted and stood up, she clutched the record.

“Ah wae?” Sunny also stood up and stared at Seohyun in confused.

“Why?! Sunsangnim should know about this!!” Taeyeon started to shout to Seohyun.

“Andwaeyo onnie. That can’t be” Seohyun insisted, she hid the record behind her back.

“Seohyun-ah are you crazy? After what he did to you, you still wanted to keep this?” Taeyeon said with full of anger.

“Not now onnie. Not now. Beside he didn’t hit me again, so we should just forget about that”

“Yeah that’s true. But what if he does the same thing in the future? It’s really possible Seohyun. He’s a mad man!!” Taeyeon insisted.

“If that happen I’ll tell everything to LSM sunsaengnim onnie. I promise.”

“Aish cheongmal! Seohyun I can’t understand you really!”

“Seohyun could you just please stop being stubborn just for this one” Sunny looked at Seohyun and patted her shoulder.

“I know you’re worried about me onnie. And I’m really thankful for that. But, please don’t interfere. This is my problem. My problem alone” Seohyun turned her head and stared at the floor.

“We’re family! Your problem is our problem!!” Sunny shouted.

“Onnie..please just this one. Please grant my wish” Seohyun started begging to Sunny and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and Sunny just silent not answering Seohyun. The felt upset and disappointed with her. They didn’t understand her decision to keep this problem and not telling the truth.

“Onnie I promise, if sajangnim do something bad to me again, I’ll tell you and I’ll tell sunsaengnim along woth this record” Seohyun tried to assured her onnies.

Taeyeon and Sunny finally gave up. Because, as always Seohyun was just the same old stubborn maknae, there’s no point to insisted her to do something that she doesn’t want to do.

“Fine. But at least tell Yong Hwa. He should know about this!!” Taeyeon explained.

“Yeah that’s right. Yong Hwa should know about this!” Sunny agreed with Taeyeon

“Andwaeyo onnie. He doesn’t have to know about this!” Seohyun insisted.

“It’s unfair for him. He’s your boyfriend. He should know Seohyun!” said Taeyeon annoyed because Seohyun insisted that no one have to know about the truth.

“Ex boyfriend onnie. So, he doesn’t have to know about this, since I’m no one for him now. Beside, it will bothers him. Please understand me onnie.”

“Tsk! I can’t, I really can not understand you Seohyun” Taeyeon refused.

“Please just grant my wish for this one. Just once Tayeon onnie..Sun Kyu onnie.. please..” Seohyun kneeled down and started begging to her onnies.

Taeyeon and Sunny were surprised with Seohyun’s move. They didn’t expect that.

“Seo..Seohyu-ah don’t be like this” Sunny and Taeyeon raised Seohyun’s body

“Please onnie..” Seohyun started to crying.

“…… As your wish. I hope you make theright decision” Taeyeon let out a sigh and finally agreed with Seohyun.

“I’ll go” Taeyeon left the room in upset, she didn’t even looked to Seohyun.

“Fine. But give me that record” Sunny agreed and she raised her hand to take the record back.

“Ani..ani. I’ll keep this onnie” Seohyun hold the record tightly.

“Okay then. But keep it safe. Don’t give that to anybody! This is an order”

“Ahrasso onnie. Thank you”

“You’d better sleep. I’ll go now” then Sunny left the room.

“Ne onnie. Good night”

When her onnies left her room. She throwed her body to her bad and sigh in relieved because she finally get the record that Won Tae asked her.

Thank God.. Now, he’ll be fine, Yong Hwa oppa will be just fine. I’ll give this record to sajangnim tomorrow.

Seohyun spoke in her minds. She closed her eyes tight then opened it. She placed the record in her bag she decided to give it to Won Tae before she go to the practice room.

 

(SNSD’S dorm)

Soshi members were still got their breakfast, not even one member already take a bath. They were prepare to go to the practice room like usual. No one was ready to go except Seohyun. She walked out from her room, she looked ready to go somewhere.

“Oh..you’re ready? You’re so quick Seohyun” Yuri asked in surprised while looking to Seohyun.

“Ah..ne, I have to go somewhere. There’s something I need to do” Seohyun explained.

“Eoddie gga?” Tiffany asked.

“Ah..ehm…just..coffee shop near here. My friend already waited there. So I’ll go first onnie. See you in tha practice room. Annyeong!!” then Seohyun rushed to leave her dorm, she was afraid that if she stayed there any longer, her soshi onnie will interrogate here even further and found out that she lied, because she didn’t went to meet her friend at the coffee shop.

I’m on my way to your office Sajangnim. I bring the record that you need.

Seohyun.

Seohyun texted Won Tae.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello!!!!!!!!

Here's the next chapter. I hope you guys like it.

And thank you sooo much for the readers and subscribers of this FF. ^^

Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe!

Enjoy ^^