"Break-Up" (?) part 2

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Brave Brothers Feat. Kikwang (BEAST) & Electro Boys - Break Up

 

Hyoyeon: "Yah joohyun-an. Wae? Wae Keurae? Kwaencanha?" (Hyoyeon jumped to bed and hugged Seohyun. She rubbed Soehyun’s back. She can feel Seohyun’s body shivering, she looks so fragile right now)

Seohyun doesn’t answer Hyoyeon. She remains crying and even louder.

Hyoyeon: "Kwaencanha. Na yogiesso. Ggokcheongma, oh?"

Seohyun: "Onnie..eottoke..eottoke.." (Seohyun trying to say something in her crying)

Hyoyeon just stay still to hug Seohyun, waiting until she feels better. When Hyoyeon feels that Seohyun’s body isn’t shivering anymore, and she looks better, she releases Seohyun from her embraces and grasps Seohyun’s sholders. Seohyun’s still quiet with her heads down and still crying.

Hyoyeon:" I’ll get some water for you okay? Calm yourself." (Hyoyeon leaves the room to get a glass of water for Seohyun)

After a while, Hyoyeon backs to their room with a glass of water and give it to Seohyun

Hyoyeon: "Here.. take it.."

Seohyun: "Gomawoyo onnie.." (Seohyun drinks the water that Hyoyeon just gave her)

Seohyun feels more relax now. She takes a deep breath and releases it. Once again she close her eyes, and let out a sigh.

Hyoyeon: "So, whats happen?" (Hyoyeon asks and she grasp Seohyun’s hands. She stares at Seohyun in the eyes)

Seohyun: "Onnie.. I.."

Then Seohyun tells Hyoyeon about her problems, what just happened to her earlier. She tells everything from A to Z. Hyoyeon listens carefully to what Seohyun’s said. While hearing Seohyun’s story, Hyoyeon can’t hold back her tears, she starts crying, together with Seohyun, who’s crying again as she tells her problem to her onnie. After finish her story, Seohyun cover her face with her hands and crying silently. Hyoyeon who’s also feels hurt, hug Seohyun and rub her back.

Hyoyeon: "Kwaencanha Hyunnie..Kwaencanha..everything’s gonna be okay."

Seohyun: "I don’t think so onnie.. And onnie don’t tell about this to anyone else yet okay? Let’s just keep it for now. I’m begging you."

Hyoyeon: "Wae? Neo micheosso? Hyun—"

Seohyun: "Please onnie.." (Seohyun release her body from Hyoyeon’s embraces and cuts Hyoyeon’s words)

Hyoyeon: "But Yoona must knows about this, since she already knows your condition at the practice room. It’s not unfair for her if we also hide the truth from her. How do you think?"

Seohyun: "Ne. Majayo onnie. But just Yoona onnie and you for now, okay onnie?"

Hyoyeon: "Hhh..as your wish." (Hyoyeon lets out her sigh, because there’s no point to debate with stubborn Seohyun)

DING..DONG..DING..DONG..

Suddenly they’re hear the bell rings, Seohyun tells Hyoyeon that for now she doesn’t want to meet anybody. She still needs her time alone, so if the person outside’s looking for her, just tell the person that she feels unwell now. Hyoyeon just nods and leaves the room to check the person who rings the bell.

 

(On the dorm’s soor)

Hyoyeon: "Oh! Yo..ng seo..bang!"

Then she tells Yonghwa about what Seohyun said. Yonghwa left the dorm and Hyoyeon felt guilty to saw him like that, left with disappointed face. Hyoyeon can see how disappointed Yonghwa when he left this dorm. He looks sad and keeps his head down, and stares blankly to the floor.

“I’m sorry Yonghwa, but for now you’d better don’t know anything about this complicated problems. I hope you and Hyunnie will find the best solution of this problem. Dear God please help them.” Hyoyeon talks to herself. Then she closed the door and back to Seohyun.