Beautiful you.

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Lee Seung Gi - Will You Marry Me?

 

“Seo Joo Hyun, will you marry me, for real?”

Seohyun blinked.

“Will you, Hyun?” Yonghwa asked again, still looking straight to Seohyun eyes.

She blinked again. Once….twice….

“I offer you my forever, marry me, Hyun…”

Seohyun kept silent.

Yonghwa started to feel uneasy, agitated, and even hard to breathe.

“Hyun please answer me, don’t make me dying like this” Yonghwa said as she tightened his grasped on Seohyun’s wrists.

That made Seohyun snapped back to reality.

She blinked, once again.

“I….I…”

Seohyun couldn’t find the right word to answer Yonghwa. She felt hard just to open .

“Yes?” Yonghwa asked, his heart beats faster, at one second he was afraid of being rejected by Seohyun.

“Don’t you think it’s…it’s too…too…I mean…it’s uhm…I--”

“Hyun…look at me” Yonghwa reached Seohyun’s head and held it to make Seohyun look at his eyes.

“I can’t stand it again if I have to see you laid motionless or get hurt again because of me, this time is enough, this time is the last, I’ll make sure of it. I won’t let you face something cruel alone again. So, let me protect you from now on. I love you, Seo Joo Hyun and I’m willing to face everything that will happen in the future as long as you love me, as long as you need me, as long as you want me. I love you, I don’t know if this “love” word is enough or not, and I don’t know how to show you what I really feel about you, about us, but one thing, I love you, I really do, so…will you do the same?” Yonghwa continued.

“………..But…what will happen to your career if you marry me? And your dongsaeng-deul? And everyone around you? Don’t….don’t you think if…if..you marry me it will ruin everything, it will detain you for reaching your dream oppa…”

Yonghwa loosened her grasped from Seohyun’s wrist and leaned back.

He just stared blankly to Seohyun. Expressionless. Motionless.

“Oh no. She won’t marry me” Yonghwa thought said as the conclusion.

Seeing that there was a change in Yonghwa’s earlier-bright-face, Seohyun spoke up again.

“I love you oppa, you know I always do. But I think this is not the right time yet, you…and CNBLUE…are in the peak of your career now and I… I don’t want to be the one who destroy your career, your life, your dream and--”

“No, you won’t, you won’t destroy anything Hyun-ah, I--”

“No, listen oppa. Yes you’re right, for you, I won’t destroy anything, but do your company and your fans have the same thought with you? No, oppa, they don’t, they won’t. I mean, we’re live in this kind of industry when human is a commodity. Admit it oppa. We also know that if someone choose to be an idol, it means he or she belongs to the company and fans, not his or her family or love ones”

Seohyun stopped and waited for his reactions. Yonghwa looked down, but she knew that he listened everything that she said.

“I’d rather be the one who’s being cursed by your fans, being throw by eggs, rubbish, or anything, than seeing you being cursed by my fans, I’m sure I can’t stand it if I see you suffer because of me. So, just think about the marriage later, okay oppa?”

Yonghwa looked to Seohyun’eyes again and says “You’re so unfair Seohyun. Why? Why it’s always you who has to suffer all alone? Why it’s always you who sacrifice for me? Why don’t you let me? Why?” Yonghwa raised his voice as he shook his head in disbelief and stood up.

“Saranghanikka” She said firmly as she lifted her head so she could see Yonghwa’s eyes.

Seohyun inhaled and continued her words “Because I love you, so I don’t want to see you get hurt because of me”

“What about me? Do you think I don’t love you like you love me? Please stop Seohyun, please stop sacrificing yourself for me. It should be me…I should be the one who did all those things to protect you and save our love” Yonghwa said desperately, eyes still fixed on Seohyun’s eyes.

Seohyun reached Yonghwa’s hands with his right hand and held it tight, it made Yonghwa kneeled down again in front of her and put his hands on her lap.

Seohyun smiled and says “Naega ahra… I know you love me, but, oppa…please? Listen to me just this once, huh? Let’s talk about the marriage later, huh?” She shook Yonghwa’s hands.

Yonghwa was quiet for a moment, he was considering everything, he knew that there’s no point to debate his girlfriend, she’s stubborn and strict to her own principle, but it just made her looked perfect in Yonghwa’s eyes, he let out a sigh.

“Ahrasseo” Yonghwa finally found his words.

“Uwaaa….jeongmalyo?” She asked, looked relieved and smiled aidely.

Yonghwa nodded and said “You’re so stubborn but I still love you, be grateful Seo Joohyun” he tapped Seohyun’s nose with his index finger.

She chuckled.

“I know, I’m the luckiest yeoja in this world”

“Don’t even think to leave me again, ahrasseo?”

“I won’t. I’m sorry oppa” Seohyun leaned forward to hugged Yonghwa.

Yonghwa smiled and hugged her immediately.

“Stop saying “I’m sorry oppa”, just say “I love you oppa” instead” as he buried his face on Seohyun’s neck.

Seohyun giggled then she says “I love you oppa, manhi manhi saranghae” as she placed her chin on Yoghwa’s shoulder.

Yonghwa leaned back and released his embrace.

He clapped his hands and says “Ah right! I remember about something!”

“What oppa?”

Yonghwa lifted his head and turned it to the right, seemed like he was remembering something.

“Ah…What is it?” He looked down and frowned.

“Ah I remeber!” he continued as he looked straight to Seohyun and gave her a playful smile.

Seohyun frowned.

“Jung Yong Hwa….Jung Yong Hwa….Jung Yong Hwa….Jung Yong Hwa….”

“Ah oppa, wae? Why did you calling your name?”

Yonghwa ignored her question and just continued.

“Jung Yong Hwa…..Jung Yong Hwa…..Jung Yong Hwa…. How I love calling his name…..I miss calling his name”

Seohyun was frozen. She gasped when she realized that it was what she wrote in her diary, at that time when she misses Yonghwa so much. She raised her right hand and covered , her eyes widened.

Yonghwa grinned.

“O…op…oppa…” Seohyun stuttered, her face turned to red.

Yonghwa leaned closer to her and said with a low tone as his eyes fixed on Seohyun’s eyes.

“Jung Yong Hwa… When I called his name, he always smiled and waved at me…..”

Seohyun gasped again and covered .

“Oppa how could you--”

“How could I knew it? Simple, Hyoyeon gave me your diary” Yonghwa cut her words and grinned then he winked at her.

Seohyun shocked, hanged opened.

“Whenever he was happy he always said “Jashik”….” he continued.

Seohyun face was totally red.

“……He loves iced coffee, and he also loves to munched the ice” Yonghwa continued.

“Ah oppa keumanhae!” Seohyun said as she shut her eyes, shook her head, and covered her ears.

Yonghwa stood and raised his voice continue with his words.

“…..I must be crazy, because even when you’re beside me, I’m still thinking of you”

“OPPA!!!” Seohyun screamed, nose flared and eyes widened.

But still, Yonghwa just ignored her and continued, now he even acted like he was reading a poetry.

“…..Rain drops, I’m thinking of you….. When I eat ddukbokki, I’m thinking of you…I drink goguma latte, I’m thinking of you…”

Seohyun wanted to stopped Yonghwa by hitting him or covering his mouth but since she’s till sit in the wheelchair, and she wasn’t able yet to stood by herself, all she can do was just shouting to him and hoped that he will stopped.

“YONG OPPA!!! KEUMANHAE!”

“I won’t stop until you say that you’ll marry me now” Yonghwa said, as he folded his hands on his chest, raising his eyebrow.

“What? How could you?” Seohyun asked in horror, hanged opened.

“Well, I’ll continue then, I red it thousand times so I could remember it clearly”

Seohyun just shook her head in disbelief.

Yonghwa cleared his throat and said “I’m listening “Sarang beet”, I’m thinking of you….”

“YAH! JUNG YONG HWA KEUMANHAE!!”

“Ommo…ommo… Did I hear Seo Joohyun said “Yah!” to her boyfriend?”

“Ah…oppa keumanhae..”

“Then said that you’ll marry me, simple as that!”

 

Seohyun silent for a second then she had an idea.

 

 “Argh!!” She groaned in pained and palmed her head as she shut her eyes.

Yonghwa kneeled down and held her body, he was so panicked, and looked totally horrified.

“Why? What? What’s wrong Hyun-ah? Appeo? Where?” Yonghwa asked, trying to observing Seohyun’s face.

“Argh! My head…my head…” Seohyun said weakly and shut her eyes.

“Oh no…no…don’t…what…what can I do for you?” Yonghwa hugged her.

 

Seohyun could felt his body were shivering. She was smiling widely and trying hard not to laugh.

 

“Let’s get back inside, huh?” Yonghwa said as he released Seohyun from his embrace hurriedly.

He sensed something wrong. When he looked at Seohyun, she grinned and finally burst to a loud laugh.

“Oppa…you’re funny! Hahaha”

Yonghwa frowned.

“I’m kidding okay? I’m fine. My head is also fine..” She said as she patted her head.

“YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!” Yonghwa stood and screamed at her furiously.

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!” He added, still screaming.

“Oppa…why are you screaming?” Seohyun asked, half whispered.

Feeling that he was scared Seohyun. Yonghwa kneeled down and placed his hands on her knee, he sighed before he said “It’s not funny at all Joo Hyun, do you know I almost lost my soul, I thought you might leave me again”

Seohyun pulled him into her embrace.

“Mianhae…mianhae oppa…I don’t mean to. I promise I won’t ever leave again, I’ll always stay by your side”

Yonghwa relieved

“You must”

Yonghwa could feel that Seohyun nodding in his shoulder.

He leaned back to looked at her eyes, grateful that finally he could see those charming eyes again.

“Oppa..let’s get back inside, I’m cold…”

“Ahrasseo”

Then Yonghwa gave her a pecked on the lips.

On their way to Seohyun’s room, when they were still in the courtyard, she asked Yonghwa about the song that she made.

“Oppa”

“Hmm?”

“Have you listened to our new song?”

“You mean “Don’t Forgive Me”?”

“Ne...what do you think? Do you like the song?”

Yonghwa stopped shoving her wheelchair, kneeled down in front of her, holding her hands and staring at her.

“It’s the most beautiful song yet painful song, ever” Yonghwa said without a blinked.

“The lyric…the melody…it’s so beautiful, but for me it’s also painful…” he added.

Seohyun smiled and rubbed his cheek with her hands.

Yonghwa caught her hands and kiss her palm, held it tight and continued his words.

“I can’t find the right words to describe that song of yours, but it pains me a lot knowing you have to bear all those cruel things alone, while me? This stupid me, who thought that you don’t love me anymore, that you’re so selfish, I even thought that you have someone else in your heart. I was cursed myself for believing all those stupid thoughts and didn’t showed efforts as much as you did for this relationship. I….I……”

“Oppa…” Seohyun said as she cupped Yonghwa’s face.

She found that Yonghwa’e eyes were already teary so she needed to calmed him.

“It’s not the time to blame for everything that already happened. But if I have to say, it was me who did the mistake here, oppa. I should tell you about everything, so we can find the best way, the best solution for the problem, but I decided to face it alone and not letting you in, and I’m sorry for that, like you said before when we’re still in our virtual marriage, when we need a change in our relationship, we should do it together, right? So, in the future, let’s just do that, huh? I won’t hide anything ever again from you, I will discuss about everything that need to be discuss with you, and if something happen in our relationship, we’ll discuss it first and make our decision together”

Yonghwa blinked, made his tears fell down to his cheek. Seohyun rubbed it with her thumb, and gave him a smile that warming his heart.

“Thank you Hyun-ah… Thank you for choosing me” Yonghhwa said as she held her hands that still cupped his face.

Seohyun smiled and says “In return, I want you to always be my Jung Yong Hwa”.

Yonghwa nodded and smiled before he said “Who else I could be?”

Seohyun pulled him and caught his upper lips, remove her hands from his face, then buried her fingers in his hair. Yonghwa kissed her back as he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her body close to him. For a moment they just shared a lovely kissing, hoping that it will erased all the cruel and bitter things that happened in this past months.

“I will spend my lifetime for loving you, Seo Joo Hyun” he vowed.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Day passed by, and reached 2 months where Seohyun still got her intensive medical treatment in hospital. She’s getting better day by day, but still, since she needs another therapy for her bone, and also a recovery for the blood vessels on her brain surface. At her 3rd months in hospital, the doctor finally permit her to discharged from the hospital. Of course, everybody were so happy and grateful to heard the news.

“CHUKKAEEE!!!” Simon D, Hong Ki, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin shouted in unison when they entered Seohyun room.

Simon D brought holding a bouquet of flower in his left hands, Hongki brought a goguma cake, and the CNdongsaengs inflate the trumpets.

“Uwaahhh….annyeonghaseyo!!” Seohyun greet them cheerfully and waved to them.

“Oh you’re here Hyung?” Yonghwa walked closer towards SamD and Hongki then hugged them.

“Of course, I want to greet my sister-in-law too!” SamD answered.

The CNBoys still inflate the trumpet, even Jungshin and Minhyuk started to dance the traditional dance that made everyone in the room laugh while watching them.

“Yah you two! So noisy!” Yonghwa said.

They stopped their act immediately and bowed to their hyung as their say “Ahrasseo hyung”

 “Here Seohyun-ah…it’s for you…” Hongki gave the goguma cake to Seohyun.

“Whooa…. Thank you Hongki oppa…”

“Aniyo. It’s nothing. Get well soon, okay? So you can stop your boyfriend drinking coffee”

“Ayee hyung!” Yonghwa said insurprised, he didn’t expect that Hongki would tell Seohyun about it

“What oppa? So, Yonghwa oppa started to drink coffee again?” Seohyun asked Hongki then turned her eyes to stared at Yonghwa.

“8 cups a day! I swear, I’m telling you the truth, Seohyun-ah. You’re the only one who can stop him, so you should recover quickly, okay?”

Seohyun was about to speak up, but it cut by Yonghwa.

“Ah dwaesseo dwaesseo, today should be full of joy and happiness right? Let’s talk about the coffee thing later, huh? Hyun-ah?”

Seohyun just let out a sighed.

Then, SamD handed the bouquet to Seohyun.

“This is from me and Jane, she sent her regards to you and her sorry because she couldn’t manage to come here with me and Hongki, she had a schedules, so…please understand”

“Ah…really? It’s alright, just tell Jane onnie that I don’t mind it at all, I feel so grateful that she even think about me in her tight schedules, khamsahamnida to you SamDi oppa and also Lady Jane onnie.. these flower are so beautiful…thank you so much ”

“You’re million times more beautiful than these flower, Seohyun-ah”

“Ahahaha….jeongmalyo? Thank you oppa”

“Ayee….Hyung…I’m here! Stop flirting with nae yeoja” Yonghwa said in annoyed.

“Ahra..ahra…such a possessive choding!” SamD said, gave him a playful smile.

“Seohyun-ah, I pity you.. really, how could you trapped with a namja like him?” he added, acted as if he was so worried.

“Haha… I don’t know oppa, then would you mind to help me escape from him?” Seohyun said, she also acted like she was a prisoner.

“Yah! Seo Joo Hyun!”

Everybody laughed seeing Yonghwa looked furious and will explode in a few minutes.

“Hyunnie… We’re sorry we can’t accompany you to your apartment, we can’t leave our schedule, please forgive onnie…” Taeyeon said as she walked closer to Seohyun then hugged her.

SNSD members followed behind her.

“It’s okay onnie. Don’t be sorry, please” Seohyun smiled then she released from the embrace.

“We’ll come to your apartment after we finish everything, right away!” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne… I’ll wait for onnie. Onnie-deul fighting! I’m sorry I can’t join you…” Seohyun said, there’s a pain in her voice.

Seeing Seohyun looked sad, Yoona hugged her and says “Kwaencanha..We believe that you’ll recover soon and join us again, it’s alright, don’t be sad Hyunnie..”

Sooyoung said beside Seohyun and says “Ne…Yoona’s right. You’ll join us again, SOON!”

“SEOHYUN-AH HIMNAE!!!” SamD’s voice fill the room.

Everyone laughed but then they followed him to screamed “SEOHYUN-AH HIMNAE!!!”

After all SNSD members hugged Seohyun and exchange their greet with everybody in the room, they left with their manager.

“Ah….we have to go too, I’ve a practicing schedule with the member-deul” Hongki said.

Sam D hang on his phone and said “Yeah me too, my manager just called me”

“Thank you for coming and bring this beautiful presents for me SamD oppa, Hongki oppa”

“Aniya…it’s nothing Seohyun-ah” SamD answered.

“Ne, Hyung’s right” Hong Ki said.

“Hyungsoonim, we have to go too, we have a meeting with our new sponsored so… yeah, we have to go now” Jungshin explained, while Jonghyun and Minhyuk just nodded behind him as an agreement.

“Really? Keurom…fighting Jungshin chingoo, Minhyukie, and Jonghyun oppa!”

“Thank you SamD hyung, Hongki hyung, and also you guys, kids!” Yonghwa said as he hugged them one by one.

“Oppa, you’re not going with your dongsaeng?” Seohyun asked.

“Ne? Ah…ani..ani..I don’t have to..I…uhm..”

“Oppa, why are you stuttered?”

“Yong hyung doesn’t have to join us this time Seohyun-ah, our manager and us will take car of them beside Han sajangnim already gave his permission” Minhyuk explained.

“Oh really?”

Then they exchange their greet with Seohyun and Yonghwa’s parents, then leave the room. Seohyun’s parents and Yonghwa’s parents also finished with the packing and the preparation for Seohyun’s discharged. Yonghwa helped Seohyun to sit in the wheelchair, and after everything were set, he asked his and Seohyun’s parents.

“Ommoni, abeoji, we’ll go first…”

“Ah…ahrasseoyeo… Be careful Yonghwa-yah, drive safely, we’ll see you two in apartment later” Mrs. Seo said then hugged Yonghwa.

“Ne algeseumnida ommoni”

“We’ll go first? Waeyo?” Seohyun asked inconfused.

“You’ll figure it out soon, dear. Be careful okay?” Mrs. Jung stepped closer to Seohyun then hugged her.

Seohyun hugged Mrs. Jung, but she still feel confuse.

Yonghwa just gave Seohyun a smiled and turned to hugged Mr. Seo, then turned again to hugged his father.

“Drive safely, don’t let my daughter-in-law get hurt, ahrasseo?”

“Don’t worry appa”

“Don’t mind us just take your time kids. Bye bye!” Mr. Seo said and waved at Yonghwa and Seohyun as they managed to leave the room.

On their way to the basement, Seohyun asked Yonghwa.

“Oppa, why are we going first?”

“Because we’ll go somewhere before we go home”

“.....Where are we going?”

“You’ll find out immediately”

Around five minutes later, they were arriving at the basement. Yonghwa helped Seohyun to get in to his car, put on the seatbelt on her, folded the wheelchair and placed it in the trunk, then he spinned to get in to his car, put on the seatbelt.

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun then smiled, “Are you ready?”

“Nn…ne…”

Seohyun started to feel uneasy because of Yonghwa’s weird act.

He started the engine and drove the car.

“Hyun-ah, how do you think about my shirt?” Yonghwa asked.

Seohyun turned her head to looked at him “Your shirt?”

Seohyun frowned while observing his shirt, then she gasped when she realized about something.

“Is that…is that…”

“Mwo?” Yonghwa looked at her while smiling widely.

“Ani..it’s just…I think--”

“Yes you’re right” Yonghwa cut her words.

“Ne?”

“Yeah. You’re right, it’s the one that you bought for me from Thailand but you just keep this shirt in your wardrobe and not giving it to me personally”

“NE?!” Seohyun screamed in surprised.

“Wae?”

“But how could you knew it? How could you even wear this shirt now?”

“Thanks to Hyoyeon! She gave me all those presents that you kept inside the wardrobe” Yonghwa turned his head to looked at her and smiled.

“Hyoyeon onnie gave all those presents to you?”

“And also your diary”

“Aigooooo….” Seohyun shut her eyes then shook her head.

Yonghwa giggled and pinched Seohyun’s cheek with his right hand.

“Ayee.. oppa…drive safely!”

“Ahrasseo..ahrasseo..”

After 20 minutes they arrived at their destination, Mango Six coffee and desert. He parked smoothly, he get off first to prepared the wheelchair in front of Seohyun’s door, then he helped Seohyun to get off from the car.

“Let’s have a seat in the outside, near the sidewalk, ottae?”

“But people might see us...” Seohyun said as she turned her head to the left and right, observing the situation.

Yonghwa chuckled and said “People already knew that we’re together, kwaencanha…they support us anyway, so let’s go there”

Seohyun looked hesitant but then she she nooded and smiled, “Ne..khajja!”

Then they walked on their seat, Seohyun ordered an apple juice and honey bread, same with Yonghwa.

“Oppa, is there a news about Won Tae sajangnim?”

“Huh? Why are you curious?”

“Ani…just because…”

“Attorney Kwon said that he still got a treatment from the psychiatric and the psychologists because he was diagnosed by masochism, but he got 15 years of imprisonment” Yonghwa explained as he grabbed his juice when the waitress brought their order.

“Ah…it’s done like that…” Seohyun responsed while nodding her head.

“You don’t have to worry, Hyun-ah…” Yonghwa clasped Seohyun’s hands.

Seohyun smiled.

“Uhm…. Oppa, why did you bring me here?”

“Ah right! I want to return this to you” Yonghwa put Seohyun’s diary on the table.

Seohyun took it hurriedly and asked “Ommo! You read them all oppa? All of it? All of page?”

Yonghwa still munched his honey bread and chuckled when she saw Seohyun reaction.

“Ne!”

“Andwae!!” Seohyun cover her face with her two hands.

“Read the last page, Hyun”

She looked at Yonghwa, and Yonghwa nodded then smiled.

She flipped the page and found the last page and started to read it.

She captured the date, he wrote it in her birthday.

"It's 2 months ago..." Seohyun thought.

 

June, 28th 2013

Hyun-ah, saengil chukae!! ^^

I’m sorry that I could only managed to celebrate your birthday party in your hospital room. But, I’m so grateful that I still by your side on your 24th birthday, and I hope I'll still there, right beside you to blow the candle on your 100th birthday, how about that? Kekeke.

Hyun-ah, in the previous page you asked me whether I love you or not, well, I can’t find the exact answer, so help me to find the answer, will you?

 

Seo Joo Hyun…

If love means I only see you in my eyes even there’s a millions yeoja in front of me, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

If love means I want to make you smile whenever you’re sad, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

If love means I will do everything to not put tears in your eyes, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

If love means I’ll always give you my coat when you’re cold, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

If love means I will cook for you as long as you make Ma for me, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

 

Seohyun chuckled when she red that part, but then she continued to read.

 

If love means I can only framed myself standing right next beside you, when you’re wearing the veil in front of the priest, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

If love means I wish you could be the one I build my home with, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

If love means I want you could be the one I build a happy little family and grow old with, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

If love means you, and only you, I think my answer is, yes I love you Seo Joo Hyun.

 

So how about being the mother of Jung babies and trapped forever with me in our white house?

Seo Joo Hyun, I want to marry you, noneun?

 

Seohyun cheeks were already wet with her tears, she lifted her head to looked at Yonghwa who was smiled to her and wiped her tears with his thumb. Before she could find her words, suddenly she heard familiar music being played, and people around there started to screamed and ran. She felt confused, and turned her body to looked what happened behind her that made people went chaotic like this.

She couldn’t belief with what just she saw. There was her 8 onnie-deul walking towards her, wearing their gold costumes when they were singing “Diamonds” on MBC Gayo Fest.

The song were still playing and she finally realized that it’s “Say Yes”, one of SNSD song in their third album.

They walked closer and finally stood in the sidewalk, in front of Yonghwa and Seohyun. The people were cheering them.

[Jessica] Girl, I see you walking by everyday
So, just stop in the name of love and just say yes
Eh Eh Eh Eh

[Taeyeon] Say yes say yay yay yay yes
 

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa, as if saying “What is it?”

Yonghwa just smiling and looked to SNSD. Seohyun also looked back to her onnie-deul, still confuse but trying to enjoy the show.


[Sunny] byeo-ri ssodajineun haneu-reul bomyeon 
saenggannaneun sowoni it-jyo
kanjeorhan ma-eume honja deul-tteo-nnayo Stop


[Taeyeon] eojireoun sesang so-geseorado 
keudae gyeote isseul suman it-damyeon 
nan eodi-deun ttara-gallaeyo

When Taeyeon sang it, she was stepped closer towards Seohyun and gave her a piece of paper that written 

I'm sorry for taking your singing part without your permission ^^

 

Seohyun just smiled and nodded to Taeyeon.


[YoonA] sashil duryeowoseo mojaraseo
[Sooyoung] sang-cheo-ga apeul keot kataseo

[Tiffany] shwiib-ge pyohyeon mothaneun apeun gaseum keudaen anayo

[Taeyeon] Can you feel my heart eh eh eh eh
Can you read my mind eh eh eh eh
nunbiteuro nan beol-sseo kobae-khaet-janhayo


[Yuri] oraet-dongan dadadun mameul 
shib cho-gan-man yeo-reodul teni 
mangseo-riji mal-go just say yes


[Tiffany] Oh baby give it to me right now
[Jessica] byeonhae-ganeun sesang so-geseo Baby 
keudae pume kkoganajumyeon maybe 
eonjena hamkke hal-keyo


[YoonA] manhi himdeunkayo
[Hyoyeon] jichyeo-nnayo
[Sunny] sarangye sang-cheo-ga manh-nayo
[Taeyeon] shwiib-ge pyohyeon mothaneun apeun 
keudae mam nan arayo


[Jessica] Can you feel my heart eh eh eh eh
Can you read my mind eh eh eh eh
nunbiteuro nan beol-sseo kobae-khaet-janhayo

 

When Jessica was singing her part, Seohyun felt even more shocked, she saw Jungshin, Minhyuk, Jonghyun were showed out of nowhere and walked towards her, they were also join her onnie-deul dance moves. And actually it’s not only the CNBoys, because SamD, Hongki, were there too.


[Sooyoung] oraet-dongan dadadun mameul 
shib cho-gan-man yeo-reodul teni 
mangseo-riji mal-go just say yes


[Taeyeon] Oh tteugeowojineun nae eol-kul chaegimjyeoyo
[Sooyoung] Baby I'll be waiting 
[Taeyeon] sarang-handa-go marhaejyo 
baby say iye iye~ 

  
[All] Can you feel my heart eh eh eh eh
Can you read my mind eh eh eh eh
nunbiteuro nan beol-sseo kobae-khaet-janhayo

When SNSD members were still singing, Seohyun heard male voices that also singing along with her onnie-deul, her eyes widened when she found her Suju oppa-deul with their formal suit and tie on it, looked gorgeous like always, walked towards them from the netizens direction who were already busy taking pictures since it was the rare scene when the most powerful idol in Korea gathered and made a free show on the street.

She looked again to Yonghwa and asked “Oppa..what’s happening here? Answer me..”

“Just listened and watched till drops, okay?” Yonghwa said as she rubbed her hands.


[Sunny] oraet-dongan dadadun mameul 
shib cho-gan-man yeo-reodul teni 
mangseo-riji mal-go just say yes~

Then Yonghwa stood up and walked towards Minhyuk, Minhyuk handed him a black coat and Yonghwa wear it immediately. Jungshin gave him the bouquet of white roses.

Seohyun was left doumbfounded in her seat.

[Taeyeon] oraet-dongan dadadun mameul 
shib cho-gan-man yeo-reodul teni

[Yuri] mangseo-riji mal-go just
[Tiffany] mangseo-riji mal-go just
 

[SNSD, CNBLUE, SamD, Hongki, SUJU]

Mangseo-riji mal-go just SAY YESSSSSS

 

Then Shi Won turned his body and screamed to the netizens that surrounding them

“YEOROBEUNN!!!! LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER, I’LL COUNT TO THREE AND LET’S SAY “MANGSEO-RIJI MAL-GO JUST SAY YESSSSSS” ALGEJJI??”

“NEEEEE” everybody followed Shi Won orders.

“One…two….threee..” Shi Won counted.

“MANGSEO-RIJI MAL-GO JUST SAY YESSSSSS!”

Seohyun was still in her shocked state, when she felt someone put on something on her head.

It was Nicole.

“Cole-ah? You’re here too? Didn’t you say that you had a headache?” Seohyun asked in her surprised and confused looked.

“It was a lie Seohyunnie! Mianhae. Just SAY YES to Yonghwa oppa, ahrasseo?” Nicole winked and left her to joined SNSD and all idol on the street.

 

Yonghwa stepped closer, when she finally stood in front of her. Then it comes to the highlight of the show.

 

On his one bended knees, he said “I wrote everything that I want to tell you in your diary, you read them all right? I can’t wait again Hyun-ah…”

Seohyun blinked, felt hard catch a breath as Yonghwa looked straight to her eyes, intensely.

“When we’re finally together, not even one second passed in my life without loving you….”

“Seo Joo Hyun, narang gyeorhonhae jullae?”

Seohyun gasped, covered her hanged open mouth with her hands, then she felt her eyes started to felt warm and her vision got blurry.

“SEOHYUN ONNIE JUST SAY YES!!” Someone screamed.

“MARRY HIM FOR REAL NOW!!”

“YONGSEO COUPLE, IT’S OKAY TO RE-MARRIED!!!”

Seohyun laughed hearing the last words that someone shouted, but her tears still falling to her cheek.

She finally found her voice and answers Yonghwa.

“With whom I'll be married if it’s not with you, oppa?” Seohyun said.

“So, Yes. I will!” she added.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANYYEONG READERS ^^

Ah...finally, I managed to post this chapter, NO, THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER, but there will be one chapter left.

Thank you so much for subscribing and also commenting, I hope you had fun while reading this chapter, and JEONGMAL CWAESONGHAMNIDA for the verrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy late update, but my brain was kind of blunt lately, it made me so hard to find an inspiration.

Once again, thanks for reading and please do comment and subscribe for my awesome silent readers, trust me, you'll million times AWESOME if you left a comment. Kekekeke

 

So, till we meet again in the last chapter ^^

Enjoy reading :D