Way Back Into Love

Don't Forgive Me

BGM: Jung Yong Hwa - For The First Time Lover (Banmal Song)

 

N’s P.O.V

“Dwaesseo! Dwaesseo! I’m sorry N oppa, but I think we I have to go now, I’ll looking forward for another conversation with you”

I heard there’s an anger in her voice, yeah it must be becase the argument between Yonghwa and me. Without even waiting for my answers, she left and she told Yonghwa to had a talk with her. Yeah, I admitted I feel upset at that time, knowing that Seohyun and Yonghwa was a lovers. I felt so curious about what they wanted to talked about, so I followed them to corner secretly. I hid myself behind the wall and I heard their conversation. I felt surprised when I heard something about broke up thing.

“What? So.. they already broke up but it seems that Yonghwa doesn’t want to admit it?”

I was keep hearing the conversation until finally Seohyun left Yonghwa alone. Well, it’s agood thing they already broke up. But, it doesn’t make my move to Seohyun become easier because from what I heard Yonghwa was still madly in love with Seohyun, and being compete with Yonghwa it’s not a simple thing. But, I won’t give up on Seohyun, so let’s have a fair compete, Yonghwa.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After that night the relationship between Seohyun and Yongwa was getting better day by day. Both of them were prove their words by keep supporting each other without any conversation about the broke up they had, well, actually it was Seohyun who always change the topic when Yonghwa was talking about their past relationship. After a week they had their performance again on Music Bank and this time was CNBLUE who were interviewing SNSD.

Seohyun a bit surprised when PD-nim was entering SNSD dressing room and informed them, that they will have a short interview with CNBLUE on the backstage, just like Seohyun and Yoona did before.

“Yaayyy!! We’ll meet with Yong seobang!!” Sooyoung shouted cheerfully.

“You must be happy right maknae?” Yuri continued to teasing Seohyun.

“Ne?! Ne…” Seohyun smiled awkwardly.

“Oh God… otteoke?” Seohyun’s thought.

After several times, PDnim knocked their door and informed them to get ready on the backstage.

“Girls, let’s go and fighting!!!” said Taeyeon cheerfully.

“Fighting!!!” SNSD answered together.

In her way to the backstage, Seohyun was really nervous when she was thinking that she’ll meet Yonghwa again and even worse because he will interviewing her group, although it’s just a simple and short interview, but still, it’s make her extremely nervous.

There he is…” Seohyun said in her minds when she saw Yonghwa and Jonghyun was already on the stage position for the interview session.

Yonghwa and Seohyun eyes were meet, they were just kept staring, until Yonghwa initiated to smiled at Seohyun, and Seohyun replied his smile. Seohyun hurriedly choose to stood in the back, she was rushing to that position because she was afraid that her onnie will took that position so she would be close to Yonghwa, and she didn’t want that to be happened. Meanwhile, Yonghwa who was hoping that Seohyun would be stood right next to him felt disappointed when Seohyun was stood at the back. The interview was going well, it was the soshi onnies who were answered Yonghwa and Jonghyun questions, while Seohyun just nodded and smiled as a sign tht she was agree with her onnies. Of course the two lovers, Yonghwa and Seohyun were stealing a glance, but just it, it was the only thing that they could do, no skinship, no small talks, just a secret glance.

After SNSD were finished their performances, all the idol were gathered in the stage to herade the announcement from the MC about the winner for this week and the result was SNSD winning the trophy again. All the idol also cheering for SNSD winning including CNBLUE. For CNBLUE members, their were cheering for their sunbaenim and also their ex-hyungsoonim, for Yonghwa he was cheering for the girs he love the most. Minhyuk was raising his hands t showed his cheering to Seohyun, Seohyun replied him by waving to Minhyuk happily, Yonghwa was also raising his hand and Seohyun also waving to him with her two hands happily, gave Yonghwa the beautiful smile that he always loved.

When SNSD were resting after their performance and got prepared to heading to their dorm, they heard someone was knocking their door.

“Ne! Wait a minute!!” Sunny was walking to the door and opened the door.

“Oh?! Yonghwa!” said Sunny surprisedly.

“Yonghwa? Come in come in..” Tiffany was also walking to the door and let Yonghwa come in.

“Ah..ne..khamsahamnida..” Yonghwa smiled then he entered the room.

“What is that Yonghwa? Is it a present for us?” asked Sooyoung and walked to Yonghwa’s position.

“Ne.. Here.. It’s dosirak, you must be hungry right? I just want to give you this..”  Yonghwa handed the boxes of dosirak to Sooyoung.

“Whooaahh daebak! You know I love dosirak! Gomawoo!!” Sooyoung took the dosirak and put it on the table, started to opened the box.

“Tsk! You just love foods Sooyoung” Jessica teasing Sooyoung.

“Whatever..” said Sooyoung still munching her food.

“Chincha gomawoo Yonghwa, but you don’t have to give this to us, really” Taeyeon said and gave Yonghwa a genuine smile.

Yonghwa was observing the room but he couldn’t found Seohyun, then he sighed to released his disappointment. Taeyeon who was recognizing that Yonghwa was looking for Seohyun informed Yonghwa that she was still changing her clothes.

“Just wait a second Yonghwa, I’ll tell her to changes faster”

“Ani..ani..it’s okay Taeyeon-ssi, I just want to give this to you guys, well it’s just a really simple present for your hardworks. And also congratulations for your winning” Yonghwa smiled.

“Ah really? You don’t want to see her?” asked Yuri curiously.

Yonghwa just smiled weakly and said

“.....I’ll go now. Enjoy the food. Annyeonghaseyo!” Yonghwa bowed and when he was about to left the room, Taeyeon stopped him.

“Ah wait Yonghwa!”

“Ne? What is it Taeyeon-ssi?”

“Ani.. I just.. I just.. want to thank you for understanding Joo Hyun, and I just want you to know that you’re not the only one who got hurt because of this, she’s also hurting Yonghwa, she’s also in a lot of pain because of this. I know  it seems unfair to you, but please forgive her..” Taeyeon said in a low tone and she bent her head.

“There’s nothing to forgive Taeyeon-ssi, I’ll try my best to understand her decision for our relationship, but Taeyeon-ssi, I also want you to know that, I’ll never give up on her” Yonghwa smiled weakly.

Taeyeon looked at Yonghwa in the eyes, she could tell that Yonghwa’s really loves Seohyun and he could do anything to keep and protect his relationship with Seohyun. Without her knowing, her eyes got teary, in a split of second, she just wanted to tell Yonghwa everything, every single thing that made Seohyun finally asked for broke up from him, but she knew she couldn’t do that.

“Gomawoo Yonghwa” Taeyeon smiled to Yonghwa while holding her tears.

Yonghwa was only smiled and left the room.

Just right after Yonghwa left the room, Seohyun was finally finished changed her clothed. Seohyun was smell something different with the circumstances, her onnies who were always noisy, at that time they were silent.

“Oh? What happened onnie?” asked Seohyun in confused.

Yuri who already heard the conversation between Yonghwa and Seohyun and also witnesses how Yonghwa loves Seohyun very much, stepped closer to Seohyun.

“Yah! You’ll be the stupidest yeoja I’ve ever met if you jut let him go” said Yuri, she looked serious with her words and stared at Seohyun.

“Huh? What do you mean onnie?”

“Go and make up with him, with Yonghwa” Yuri answered still in a serious look.

“Yonghwa oppa? Why’d suddenly you talk about him?”

“Enough Yuri, don’t interfere with their problem” Hyoyeon reminded Yuri.

“But..he still--”

“I said it’s enough” Hyoyeon glared to Yuri.

When Yuri was about to argument again, their manager came to the room and informed them to go the van immediately since they also have another schedule in the early morning, so they should go back to their dorm and have a rest.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

February, 1st 2013

Yongseo shared their cute moment again in the Music Bank. At that time, they were raced for the first position for that week. So, they were stood in the backstage, when the camera was started to rolling in a split of second , Yonghwa was already stood beside Seohyun. Seohyun felt surprised but since the cera was rolling and start recording, she tried her best to hid it. They were talking about their song, then making a bet about what will they do when they win. Even after that session was ended and the camera stopped rolling, Yonghwa was still stood beside Seohyun without saying a word, and so did Seohyun. She was just the same like Yonghwa, just stood there, remained silent and bent her head. Until finally the PD informed that SNSD’s turn were just in a minute.

“I’ll go first oppa..” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and smiled to him.

“Ah..ne..fighting Hyu~~n” he tried to be cheerful.

Then, finally it came to the  announcement session, and the result was CNBLUE winning the trophy for this week. Both SNSD and CNBLUE screamed cheerfully, SNSD didn’t felt sad because if CNBLUE win, they felt that they were the winner too, since they have kind of have a bond because the relationship between Yonghwa and Seohyun, so they also cheering for CNBLUE winning.

It was when Yonghwa was giving his short speech about the winning, Tiffany took Seohyun ponny doll and gave it to Yonghwa. Yonghwa just took it and even raise it when he still gave his speech, after that he asked Yoona who was standing beside her about the ponny doll, then Yoona told him that it was belong to Seohyun.

“Ah..ahrasso..” Yonghwa looked at the doll.

And when it came to CNBLUE encore, all the idol were left the stage, Yonghwa decided to gave the doll back to Tiffany, because he thought that Seohyun maybe didn’t like it if Yonghwa kept the doll with him.

“Here..give it back to her..” said Yonghwa to Tiffany.

Finally, Yonghwa was stood right in front of Seohyun, and unexpectedly Seohyun was tapped Yonghwa’s soulder really hard. Yonghwa was surprised because of Seohyun’s act, but then he grabbed Seohyun’s hand by his right hand.

“Mwoya?” said Taeyeon in surprised, she was was standing beside Seohyun and saw what just Yonghwa did to Seohyun.

Yonghwa just giggled not answering Taeyeon.

While deep inside Taeyeon’s heart, she felt happy to see that simple lovely touch that Yonghwa and Seohyun did. She just hope that all the messed up things between them will be fixed quickly.

Along their way to their dressing room, soshi onnies kept teasing Seohyun because he tapped Yonghwa’s shoulder on the stage.

“Ah…so you guys were together again? Chuka chukka!!” Ysaid Yuri and she pinched Seohyun’s cheek.

“Aniyo onnie, I already explained that what I did on the stage was just…was just a normal..since we’re friends so we should cheering for each other happiness..”

“Friends? Are you sure? Ayyee don’t be silly!” Sooyoung continued to teasing Seohyun, and elbowed Seohyun.

“Ah molla! Why are you like this onnie?!” then Seohyun walked faster to their dressing room left her onnies behind her, she felt a little bit annoyed because her onnies keep teasing her, her face got red and her nose flared.

“Aigooo…that maknae..hihihi” said Jessica while she shooked her head.

 

(CNBLUE’s dressing room)

“Hey hyung what are you doing with Hyungsoonim?” Minhyuk whispered to Yonghwa who was sat beside him.

“Mwo?” Yonghwa acted like he didn’t understand with what just Munhyuk said to him.

“Ayee… I know you love it Hyung..” Minhyuk still teasing Yonghwa.

“Look at your cheeks Hyung it will burst in a second” said Jungshin to Yonghwa while placing his index finger around Yonghwa’s cheek.

“Ah stop it! What are you doing!” Yonghwa slapped Jungshin hands.

“You two like a guy couple, really” said Jonghyun in a cold voice.

“Mworagu? I’m not gay, I had a girlfriend!!” Yonghwa shouted.

“I think I don’t mind if I’m a gay as long as my boyfriend is you, Hyung..Hyung please look at me I always waiting for you..forget her Hyung..” Jungsinhin acted like he was begging to Yonghwa and now he hugged Yonghwa and tried to kiss Yonghwa’s cheek.

“YAH!! YAH!! Stopped it!” Yonghwa was avoiding Jungshin, he acted to angry to Jungshin but he also laughed cheerfully.

Minhyuk who was sat beside Yonghwa in the couch, stood up and stepped closer to Jonghyun who was in stood in the chair near the television.

“When was the last time we seen Yongha hyung laughed like that? Just a simple touch from hyungsoonim could make Yonghwa hyung happy like that, right hyung?” Munhyuk smiled while looking to Yonghwa who still tried to avoid Jungshin’s kiss.

“Yes, that’s what we called Seohyun’s effect” Jonghyun smiled and looked at Minhyuk.

“I hope Yonghwa hyung could laughed like that more often”

“Yeah, I hope so” Jonghyun agreed ith Minhyuk.

The boys continued to tease Yonghwa, and now Minhyuk and Jonghyun also joined them to kiss Yonghwa’s cheek. Yonghwa laughed happily along with his dongsaengs until his voice got hoarse.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It’s been a months since Yonghwa and Seohyun last met, SNSD was starting to promote oversease. Actually, during February and March SNSD were also busy composing  their  special digital single, since they weren’t making any comebacl for a year and two months, so as their apologizes for the fans, they will release another single beside promoting “IGAB”. And what makes it so special was, the maknae, Seohyun along with Teddy Riley their previous composer for “The Boys” arrange the song together. The music, melody, and the lyric was made by Seohyun herself, and Teddy Riley was helping to add another arrangement to make the song sounds perfect.

“Whooah.. I doubt that when you said it’s your first time to make a music and lyric by yourself, because it’s such a beautiful song you know Miss. Seohyun” said Teddy while still looking to the paper that contains Seohyun’s song.

“Really? I feel honoured if you said that... Thank you so much Teddy-ssi, you’re just too kind to appraise me” Seohyun bowed to Teddy.

“Don’t say that, you do have a talent in composing a song, so do you want to quit from your girlband? Let’s just be a composer and work with me. Hahahaha”

“Hahaha..no, SNSD is like a home for me. But, I do have a dream to make a song by myself, and now it really comes true, so I really feel grateful for that, and also thank you so much for your help so this song could be this beautiful, thank you so much Teddy-ssi”

“Hey..what did you say? No, it’s not. I was just give a little simple help, it’s you that already make a beautiful song”

“Yes Joohyun-ah, you do make a beautiful song, thank you for letting us sing your song, we feel honoured” Taeyeon smiled to Seohyun then Taeyeon hugged Seohyun.

“Don’t say that onnie. It’s me that feel honoured because you guys wanted to sing this song”

“Wait, I got an idea, how about if you take a bigger singing part than us, since this song is the first song that you made, how about that? Girls, do you agree with me?” Taeyeon released her body from Seohyun’s embrace.

“Yes! That’s a good idea Taeyeon-ah” Sunny cheered happily.

“Yes me too. I think it will make the song more beautiful!” Jessica agreed.

“We all do agree with that!” said Sooyoung and she hugged Seohyun.

“Ani..ani..you don’t have to onnie.. Let’s just divide it like usual”

“I think the girls were right Seohyun, your voice really fits with the melody, so I think it will be great if you sing a bigger portion than the others”

“But Teddy-ssi, I don’t think I--”

“Enough Joohyun-ah, you will sing a bigger part, that’s the conclusion. So, let’s get recording now!!” Taeyeon cut Seohyun’s words.

“Ne!!!” the girls answered together

The girls were continued to recorded the song. During the recording, Seohyun couldn’t bear her tears so she was crying couple of times, and the result was the recording process took a longer times. But, none of the soshi onnies got angry with Seohyun, because they already knew that the song was made for Yonghwa, the song was really expressed what Seohyun’s felt, even Yoona and Hyoyeon also crying while recording, since they knew everything that happened to Seohyun and Yonghwa. After that hard times, Seohyun finally managed to finished her part, and so with the others SNSD members. Finally the recording process was over, they were exchange their “Thank you” and “Good works” to the staffs. Seeing Seohyun was having a hard times during the recording, Teddy walked closer to Seohyun and patted her shoulder.

“It’s been hard for you, but you still managed to showed your best. You did a good job Miss. Seohyun” Teddy smiled genuinely to Seohyun.

“Thank you so much for your support Teddy-ssi” Seohyun smiled and bowed to Teddy.

“And also, Seohyun-ssi, don’t be sad, just let the love find a way for you and him. I’ll go first now. Annyeonghaseyo!”

“Ne?” Seohyun was still in confused when Teddy left her.

Seohyun was sank in her minds and think about what just Teddy said to her.

“Hyunnie let’s go eat!” Yoona patted Seohyun’s back.

“Oh?! Ne.. Let’s go onnie”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(SM office)

A month has passed and now SNSD members along with the manager teams were gathered in a meeting room, they were discussing about the date to release their new digital single, and finally the date were set it will be release on April 11th  2013. For the date itself, SNSD was requesting for that, actually the girls were already discuss about this before they came to the office, 11 got chosen because 11 was Seohyun’s favorite number and also the date when she met Yonghwa on the first day of their marriage. At first, SM directors team were dissent the number because they think it was too soon, but Taeyeon as SNSD leader was insisted on that date. After some of considerations, the directors team finally agree to released the new single on April 11th . The girls were so happy to heard that.

“Thank you onnie” Seohyun whispered to Taeyeon who sat beside her.

Taeyeon just gave her winked at Seohyun as the answer.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another fate comes to Yonghwa and Seohyun. MBC was organized  a charity concert in advanced to help Jeju island who got a lot damage because of the storm. The concert will be held in April, 10th, a day before the girls release their new single. Almost all idol group, solo singers, were participating on this event. And also because of sooo many request from netizens to make a Yongseo’s special stage like they did in Nigata, finally MBC decided to informed the managers of both idols to discussed about this, and unexpectedly the managers were agreed with that plan since it’s for charity concert, so they think it’s a good plane to gain more spectators. Both managers informed the two idols about that, and both of them were surprised.

(SNSD’s dorm)

“NE?????!!!!” Seohyun screamed in surprised when she heard about what the manager said.

“Yes Seohyun, you’ll have a special stage with your ex-husband and singing Banmal Song like you did before with him” manager explained once more to Seohyun.

“But..but why? Why now? Why us?” Seohyun horrifiedly asking her manager.

“Well it’s not only you and Yonghwa who got the special stage, but there’s also a special stage from Nicole and Jinwoon, IU and Taeyang, and more”

“But oppa…you know I already broke up with him..why did you agree with MBC?” Seohyun said in weak tone.

“I know but just be professional Joohyun, and use this change to make up with him and fixed all the problems okay? You two are grown up, so you should fixed all the messed up thing in your relationship, I know you still love him, and so did he. Just get back together, I’m tired looking of your horrible face these days, since you broke up with him you look like a zombie Joohyun, really”

“Ah..oppa..why are you like this.. ottoeke?” Seohyun leaned her head on the backside of the couch.

“Enough! It’s already setted! His manager also agreed with this so just prepared yourself”.

After that convo with her manager, Seohyun go back to her room and checked her pone, there’s a two text messages, one is from her bestfriend, KARA Nicole, and the other one from her lover, Yonghwa.

  • Nicole

Seohyunnie, I heard that you’ll have a special stage with Yonghwa oppa? Are you okay with that? I hope you feel happy because of this, and don’t be sad Hyunnie, just pretend this as a reunion, okay? I always pray the best for you. Fighting!!!! ^^

 

  • Yonghwa

Hyu~~n, you already heard that? About our special stage on the charity concert? Isn’t it daebak? I’m so happy, you’re also feel the same right? Well, looking forward for our practice. Have a nice day Hyu~~n, saranghae.

 

“Hhh…otteokke?” Seohyun spoke to herself then she lied on her bed. When she was about to sleep, soshi onnies were barging to her room. When she opened her eyes, the 8 onnies were already in their room.

“Hyunnie! Hyunnie! Is that true? You’ll have a special stage with Yonghwa oppa?” asked Yoona woth a widening eyes.

“Oh?! Ne…” Seohyun answered weakly, she got up and sat on her bed.

“Are you fine with that?” Hyoyeon asked full of concern, she sat beside Seohyun and grasp her hands.

“…..I’ll be fine” Seohyun looked at Hyoyeon then she smiled.

The other soshi onnies were looking to Seohyun in a sad but also caring looks. They didn’t what to do, whether they’re should cheer up because of this or not. So, they were remained silent and gave a smile to Seohyun, hoping that it would be cheering her.

“Group hug!!!!” Sunny screamed.

Then SNSD members were hugging Seohyun while saying

“Kwaencanha..”

“It’s all gonna be okay”

“Fighting!!”

Because of their comeback promotion both CNBLUE and SNSD were extremely busy with their schedule, until there’s no time for practice for Yonghwa and Seohyun, because they couldn’t managed to found the time to get practice, when CNBLUE managed to had an empty schedule, SNSD were still busy with their schedule here and there. So, they decided that they will just practicing at the rehearsal.

Time goes on, and here they are, standing on the stage, preparing for the rehearsal. Since they had the duet performance before , so they decided to divided their singing part like they did before when they were performing in Nigata.

“Well, the singing part was fixed but how do we performed then? I mean, should we just holding hands again like before or what?” asked Yonghwa to Seohyun.

“Ne.. I..I think so. Since there’s no stair here like before, so  how about, I’ll just stand in that spot, and oppa, you stand in that spot, we were facing each other, and when we come in this part….” Seohyun pointed to the spot of her and Yonghwa will stood next, and she paused to make a line on the part that she was talking about.

“…we’ll take a step and stopped at the center of the stage, again, we’ll facing each other.. how about that oppa?”

“I think that’s great! But, which part we will holding hands?” Yonghwa looked to Seohyun, straight in the eyes.

“Ah..uhm..I..I don’t really know..What do you think oppa?”

“How about in this part…just when we sing “uri seoro saranghaneun saiga doigireul..” we’ll holding each other hands”

“Al..algeseumnida…” Seohyun stuttered and can’t help to looked at Yonghwa’s eyes.

“It’s done then! So, see you on the stage Joohyun-ah” said Yonghwa while he was squeezed Seohyun hands, gave her a wide smile and left the stage.

I hope it will going well, help me God..” Seohyun silently pray.

 

The shows was starting. All the idols were showing a superb performance. SNSD were performing IGAB, Promise, and The Boys, while CNBLUE were performing I’m Sorry, Coffee Shop, and Imagine. SNSD and CNBLUE performance got the biggest cheering from the spectators, it wasn’t only SONE or BOICE who were cheering them, but also there was a GOGUMA, Yongseo’s shipper.

Yonghwa and Seohyun was still preparing for the special stage. Soshi onnies and CNBLUE members were cheering for them all the times, saying

“Fighting!”

“I know you can do it Joo Hyun!”

“Don’t be nervous Hyung, you look totally handsome!”

They were still trying to calm theirselves when the PD informed them to got ready on the backstage, and after five minutes they came to their turn.

“Fighting Hyu~~n!!”

“Ne, fighting oppa!!”

They exchanged their “Fighting” and took an opposite way, to their own position.

The music was started, and Yonghwa was the first to sing, he looked at the fans in front of the stage

 

“Maencheoeum neoreul bodeon nal. Sujub giman hadeon, neoui mateun misodo. Oneuri jinamyeon gakkawo jilgeoya. Maeil seolleneun gidaereul hae..”

 

Then it came to Seohyun’s part, she also sang while looking to the fans in front of the stage

 

“Museun maleul geonde bolkka. Eotteohke hamyeon nega useojulkka. Soneul geondeboda, eosaekhaejilkkabwa. Meotjjeokeun useumman museobwa..”

 

When it came to the chorus, they were facing each other while singing

 

“Uri seoro banmalhaneun saiga doegireul. Ajik jogeun seotureugo eosaekhandedo..”

 

And it was Seohyun’s turn again

 

“Gomawoyo raneun maltu daesin. Jom deo chinhage maleul haejullae..”

Then they were singing the part together again

“Uri seoro banmal haneun saiga deolkeoya. Hangeoleumssik.. cheoncheonhi dagawa…”

And they were continue singing until all of the fans were screaming, shouting, and cheering when Seohyun and Yonghwa stepped closer and stopped at the center of the stage, they still singing while staring at each other eyes. It was going out well, the duet performance was running smoothly, until when Seohyun looked at Yonghwa’s eyes, her vision starting to get blury because of the tears. Standing in front of Yonghwa, singing their precious song together, made her remember for all those times that they had spent together. All the love they shared, all the tears they shed, a small fight, a lot of happy laugh, she remembered every part of it.

“Please don’t cry here..please not here” Seohyun said in her minds

Seohyun was trying to hold back her tears with all her might. But then it came to the part when Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s hands while singing

“Uri seoro saranghaneun saiga doigireul. Jabeun duson yeongwonhi notjianeulkkeoya. Baraboneun neoui nunbitsoke. Haengbokhan misoman ittgil barae..”

 

When she was singing that part, her voice were already shaking, and the next thing that happened was she cried. Seohyun cried on the stage. She couldn’t bear it again, so she released her hands from Yonghwa and left the stage while she was running.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong readers!!!!!

Hhhhhh finally I managed to finished this capter, I had a hard times when writing this.

I know maybe the story was sooo random. But still, I hope you guys like this chapter.

So how was it? Please let me know through your comment! Don't forget to subscribe!

Enjoy reading ^^