Big Lie

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Baek Ah Yeon - Sad Song 

 

I sing because my heart hurts
I only sing sad songs
I sing because I can’t forget you
Our love is over but
My love, good bye, good bye, good bye
With a sad song like this,
I keep calling out your name

After thinking about it a lot
The decision I made is so hard
Because each time I sing this song
I think of you, no no no

I sing because my heart hurts
I only sing sad songs
I sing because I can’t forget you
Our love is over but
My love, good bye, good bye, good bye
With a sad song like this,
I keep calling out your name

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

I decided to woke up earlier than usual because I want to go to Seohyun’s dorm today, so I woke up in an early morning. After I prepared myself, I went to her dorm immediately. I didn’t informed her about this, because I know if I told her about this, I’m sure she will avoiding me. So I decided to waited in front of her dorm’s door, waiting until she came out, since today she’ll practice like usual. Finally, Taeyeon-ssi opened the door, then I also saw her, I finally saw her. She was shocked, she’ll definitely not expecting to see me in this early morning. I was also surprised when I finally saw her, but still I feel glad because I can see her again. Even it was just one day I couldn’t see her, it was felt like hell.

End of P.O.V

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

I didn’t expect to meet him this early. I haven’t find the fake reason for this horrible broke up. When he asked me I was really confused. “Do you still love me?”, how come he asked me about that? Of course I still love him, I always love him, not even a single day I didn’t love him. But what should I say? If I tell him that I do still love him, then he will asked me again about my decision to broke up with him. And it’s just make this problem more complicated. So, I decided to lied to him, the stupidest lie that I’ve ever made.

End of P.O.V

 

(SNSD’s dorm)

“I don’t love you. I don’t love you anymore” Seohyun finally said that words

“Ne?” Yonghwa surprised by Seohyun’s words

“I said I don’t love you anymore” Seohyun gathered all her power to said her words once again with closed eyes

“I know you’re lying” said Yonghwa coldly

“I’m not.. I--”

“Say it again while look at my eyes” Yonghwa cut Seohyun’s words, he didn’t even blink when he said that

“What?” Seohyun raised her head and looked at Yonghwa’s eyes

“Tell me that you don’t love me anymore while looking at my eyes” Yonghwa repeated his words and stared ata Seohyun’s eyes

“Shiro” Seohyun turned her head and looked to the wall beside her, avoiding Yonghwa’s eyes

“Then you were lying with what you said earlier” Yonghwa’s still stared to Seohyun

“It was not. But, whatever. I already told you the reason behind our broke up, so now please leave my dorm” Seohyun stared at Yonghwa while hold back her tears. She can’t bear it again, she wanted to cry out loud but she didn’t wanted Yonghwa saw her crying in front of him.

“What was my fault until you hate me that much Hyun? Tell me so I can fix it, don’t let me hanging like this” Yonghwa asked Seohyun with pleading eyes

“It’s not because of you. It’s me. I already told you. So just please go now.” Seohyun turned her body and wanted to leave Yonghwa but Yonghwa grasp her wrist and turned her body so she can face him again.

“Then what’s wrong with you? Tell me, so I can help you Hyun. But please don’t be like this” Yonghwa’s voice cracked, his eyes were teary.

Seohyun just remained silent and avoiding Yonghwa’s eyes.

“I ‘ll go if you tell me that you don’t love me anymore while looking into my eyes” said Yonghwa once again

Seohyun didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t do it. She couldn’t lie to Yonghwa while looking into his eyes. But if she just remained silent, everything will get worse. She tighten her eyes, forced herself to say that horrible words. She raised her head and looked at Yonghwa in the eyes.

“I.. I don’t love you anymore” said Seohyun while looking into Yonghwa’s eyes

Yonghwa felt shocked by Seohyun’s words. He couldn’t believed with what he just heared. He felt like his head being hit by thousands rocks and thousands knife stabbing her chest. He didn’t knew how to react. He still try to understand this whole things. He just stood and stared blankly at Seohyun. On the other hand, Seohyun couldn’t bear again to faced Yonghwa, after said that scary words, she wanted to screamed and told the world that it was a lie, a big stupid lie. If she still stood there, she knew that she could cry hard so she decide to leave Yonghwa.

“If you don’t want to leave, then I’ll leave” Seohyun took a step, and was about to left Yonghwa.

Suddenly Yonghwa grasp her wrist and finally said something

“I’ll go now. I’m sorry Seohyun.” Said Yonghwa without even looked at Seohyun, he said that while stared blankly at the floor

Then Yonghwa left Seohyun alone in her dorm. When Yonghwa was finally disappeared from Seohyun’s sight. She kneeled down and cry out loud.

“Oppa….kajima..kajima oppa..mianhae…kajima…” said Seohyun with her weak voice because she was crying  crying

“Saranghae…neol saranghae oppa…saranghae..” Seohyun shouted and her crying was getting louder

Seohyun felt like her worlds stopped. She couldn’t breathe. It hurted her so much. All she can do was just crying and regretting everything, regretting her stupid decision, and even regretting her choice to being an idol. She thought that if she was just a normal person and so with Yonghwa, things wouldn’t turned out like this. She could be happy with Yonghwa without even bothered what will public thinks about their relationship.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If you don't mind I want to share my opinions here..

Well, when I was reading a story and it was just ended because the author didn't posting yet the next chapter of the story, I didn't like it because it makes me feel curious and make me hanging with an unfinished story. So, that's why I always post 2 or 3 chapters in a row.

 

But don't mind it, I was just shared my opinions

So, how was it? ^^,

I hope you enjoy reading my story. And if you don't mind will you give me a comment? Thanks before! ^^