"You Wouldn't Answer My Calls"

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: 2 AM - You Wouldn't Answer My Calls

 

 

(Dance practice’s room)

“Morning girls! Now, are you ready for practice?” Jaewoon said cheerfully to SNSD

“NEEEE!!!” SNSD anwered Jaewoon together

“Okay let’s start! Ah wait, how was Joohyun? I don’t see her around” said Jaewoon while observing Snsd and found out that Seohyun wasn’t there

“Ah ne. She still felt unwell, so we told her to take a rest at dorm and ate her medicine. Was it okay oppa?” explained Taeyeon

“Ahrasso.. It’s okay Taeyeon-ah, but I hope she can join us tomorrow, because you know we’re in a hurry to release this album.”

“Gomawwo oppa, yeah I’m sure she can join us for practice tomorrow” Taeyeon smiled to Jaewoon

“Alright then, shall we start now?” Jaewoon said cheerfully and clapped his hands

“NEEEE!!”

 

 

Even though I know you how much how much you hate it, I can’t do anything but this
In front of your door, just idly waiting

Even though I’m so miserable, it’s better than losing you
I can’t lose you, so I stay near you, in front of your door waiting

You who won’t answer my calls anymore, you who doesn’t want to see me at all
No matter how I beg for forgiveness, there’s already no use

Waiting by your door, even if you pretend you can’t see me
Brushing past my shoulder like seeing a stranger you just met
Waiting until you are willing to hear me say sorry

 

 

(CNBLUE’s dorm)

CNBLUE’s members were ready to go practice. They were still waiting for Yonghwa, he didn’t came out from his room since got back from Seohyun’s dorm. All of his dongsaengs felt worried with his weird behavior since yesterday. Jungshin wanted to approached him but he was scared Yonghwa would got angry again to him. Finally Jonghyun as their second Hyung took a step to Yonghwa’s room. He knocked Yonghwa’s room.

“Hyung? You’re not going with us today?”said Jonghyun who also felt a little bit scared of Yonghwa

“You guys go first” answered Yonghwa inside his room

“Oh..okay then. We’ll go now. We’ll wait you there. Bye Hyung.” Jonghyun decided to not asked Yonghwa about what jus happened to him, he was afraid he would get the same treated like Jungshin has because he asked too much to Yonghwa

“Hmm” said Yonghwa annoyedly.

Yonghwa didn’t felt fine after his broke up with Seohyun and even worse after he heared Seohyun’s words. The words that he never imagined to heared from Seohyun. “I don’t love you anymore” that words kept echoing in Yonghwa’s head.

“Was it for real that she didn’t loved me anymore?” Yanghwa talked  to himself.

“Maldo andwae. That can’t be” said Yonghwa in his mind

He layed in his bed and tried to calm himself. He felt tears rolling down from his eyes. He wasn’t only felt sad, he couldn’t found words to explained what he felt right now. But one thing he knew that he it really hurted him, he felt like millions knife stabbing her chest. Since he didn’t felt well, he called Jonghyun that he couldn’t joined them to practice at their studio, he told Jonghyun that he would arranged his song in his room. In his room Yonghwa tried to distracted his mind for thinking about Seohyun all day by making some melody and writing some lyrics. But it was useless. He kept throwing papers and partitures. He couldn’t think properly. He couldn’t find imaginations to make his melody and lyric. Unknowingly he spent almost all day to do his works. He didn’t even ate anything today and now it was already dark outside.

“Andawae. I can’t be like this. I must talk to Seohyun once again” Yonghwa said to himself

Then Yonghwa took his i-phone and dialed Seohyun’s number. But still, like yesterday shi didn’t picked up. All he could hear was operator’s voice. But he never gave up, he kept calling Seohyun, he wanted to asked Seohyun for a walked and asked her decision once again. Yonghwa kept his head down and he almost felt desperate because seems like Seohyun didn’t even cared with his effort.

“So, you wouldn’t answer my calls, right Hyun?” Yonghwa talked to himself in a weak tone.

Yonghwa closed his eyes and thinking hardly to find the best solution with this messed. He opened his eyes and took his car key and walked outside.

“I’ll just meet you then” said Yonghwa in his mind. He decide to go to Seohyun’s dorm, again.

 

Seohyun P.O.V

After Yonghwa oppa left, I decided to back to my room. I loose my apetite and loose my mood to practice and doing anything. I stayed in my room, and started writing on my diary. I kept thinking about this. But one thing I knew that Yonghwa oppa was safe now, nothing can ruined his carier or his happiness, nothing can make him suffers. And that’s the important thing.

Was it a big mistake or was it the best way? Diary, please anwer me..

It’s for all happiness right?

That was my last sentences that I wrote on my diary. I hope someday Yonghwa oppa will understand and forgive me. But, it’s okay even if he can’t forgive me, I don’t deserve his forgiveness anyway. When I was busy with my thoughts I heared my phone rang, and it was Yonghwa oppa. And again, I didn’t picked up. I don’t know what to say to him if I pick up his calls. I just let out a sigh and curse myself. I looked outside and it’s already dark. Onnie-deul will get home in a minute. I must not look horrible like this. Me with puffy eyes, messy hear, tears on cheek, andwae, there’s no way onni es have to see me like this. So I went to bathroom and fixed myself. And I heared a noisy sounded from living room, that means onnie-deul was home now. I went out from my room and greeted them.

End of P.O.V

 

(SNSD’s living room)

“Annyeong onnie!!! How was today?” Seohyun greeted them cheerfully

“Annyeong!!!!” SNSD onnie greeted Seohyun too

“Oh hyunnie. It was tiring like always. You, you feel better now?” said Sunny and she approached Seohyun.

“Ne onnie. Gomawo” Seohyun smiled

“It’s good then” Sunny also smiled to Seohyun but she still felt suspicious with Seohyun, because she can saw Seohyun’s eyes a little bit puffy.

“Joohyun-a your phone keep ringing!!” Hyoyoen yelled from her bedroom

“Ah ne onnie” Seohyun rushed to her room to checked her phone.

Actually she already knew that, her phone kept ringing even when her onniedeul came home. But because she knew that it was Yonghwa who was kept texted her and called her, so she ignored her phone. When she was arrived in her bedroom, she took her phone immediately and sat on her bed. Then she looked at Hyoyeon who looked at her with worried face.

“Joohyunah, it wasn’t unfair for Yonghwa, at least reply his messages or picked up his phone, even once” said Hyoyeon while approaching Seohyun and sat beside Seohyun

Seohyun just silent and not answering Hyoyeon. She knew that it wasn’t fair for Yonghwa but if she picked up his calls, she would changed her mind and didn’t want to broke up with Yonghwa. She finally forced herself to checked her inbox, and it was full of Yongwa’s text messages.

I’m in front of your dorm now. Please give me one more chance. Just this once.

Seeing Yonghwa’s messages, she felt her sight blurry and her tears started dropping from her eyes. Seohyun’s phone rang again, and still it was from Yonghwa. She just stared blankly to her phone and decided to turned it off.

 

 

 

Looking at my phone ten times a day, even jumping at the slight sound
To find out if you had sent me a text message

At first, at first, I thought like normal fights you would come back
Because you’re such a nice girl you wouldn’t be so cruel to leave me

You who won’t answer my calls anymore, you who doesn’t want to see me at all
No matter how I beg for forgiveness, there’s already no use

Waiting by your door, even if you pretend you can’t see me
Brushing past my shoulder like seeing a stranger you just met
Waiting until you are willing to hear me say sorry

 

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

I was arrived at her dorm and called her right after. I also sent her texted messages but still the same she didn’t picked up my phone or replied my texts. Did you really hate me that much Hyun? At least let me talked to you for once, just this once. Please. I kept calling and texting her, but there was no responses from her. I tried to called her once again but it wasn’t working, she turned her phone off.

“So, you really wouldn’t answer my calles Hyun?” said Yonghwa weakly while starring at Seohyun’s dorm with teary eyes.