Yonghwa's thought

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up

 

(CNBLUE’s dorm)

Yonghwa  was arrived at his dorm. There’s only Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun left dorm to do their stuffs. Yonghwa walked weakly to his room, he didn’t even bothered to greet Jungshin who’s watching TV in the living room.

Jungshin: "Oh hyung, wasso?" (His eyes follow Yonghwa’s movement until Yonghwa enters his room)

Yonghwa: "Hmm." (Yonghwa answered without looking to Jungshin, he’s heading to his room)

Yonghwa layed on his bed and close his eyes, trying to understand what just happened, everything. He still hope that it was just a nightmare and if that so he really want to wake up. “I hate this nightmare” Yonghwais thought. But too bad, this was not a nightmare. This is reality, and so with his broke up with Seohyun, it’s also reality. Yonghwa’s head was full of thought, when suddenly he heared Jungshin voices whose talked to him.

Jungshin: "Hyung, what’s wrong? How was your date with Seohyun? Seems gone bad,huh? Ahhh..ara was it because you wanted to kissed her but she refused right? Hahahahah poor you Hyung!!!!" (Jungshin sits in Yonghwa’s bed and starts questioning Yonghwa without even noticing at Yonghwa’s sadness)

Yonghwa: "Naga Jungshin." (Yonghwa said with his eyes still closed)

Jungshin: "Wae hyung?"

Yonghwa: "Palli ka."

Jungshin: "Ah hyung wae keurae?"

Yonghwa: "ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID GET OUT! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!" (Yonghwa woke up and started shouting to Jungshin. He glared at Jungshin with his red and widen eyes)

Jungshin: "Ah..ah..rasso.. mi..mianhae.." (Jungshin suttered because of shocked by Yonghwa shouted and he left the room immediately)

While in the living room, Minhyuk and Jonghyun who’s already finished their work and sat in the couch surprised with Yonghwa’s shout. They saw pale-faced-Jungshin get out from Yonghwa’s room, his body shivering because he felt surprised with his leader shouts. Jungshin joined Minhyuk and Jonghyun in the livingroom.

Minhyuk: "Yah! Yah! What’s wrong? Why’d hyung shouting at you?" (Minhyuk tap Jungshin’s shoulder)

Jungshin: "I..I don’t know. He was weird when he arrived at home, so I followed him to his room, and asked about her date with Seohyun, and then he got mad at me. He was so scary you know! I never looked Yonghwa hyung like this before."

Jonghyun: "Did he just went out for date with Seohyun?" (Jonghyun asked curiously)

Jungshin: "I don’t know, I was just joking to him when I asked about his date with Seohyun, but then he turned to angry dragon! Aish! Cheongmal!" (Jungshin rubbed his hair and shooked his head)

Minhyuk: "There’s must be something about Hyung and Hyungsoonim. We’d better call SNSD noonas to figure out what just happened."

Jonghyun: "I’ll call Yoona." (Jonghyun picks her phone and dials Yoona’s number)

Jungshin and Minhyuk: "Yoona?!" (Both maknaes surprised with Jonghyun’s act)

Jonghyun: "Yah you long kids shut up!" (Jonghyun put his phone on his ear and he waits Yoona to answers his call)

Tut…tut…tut…

Yoona: "Ne Jonghyun-ah?"

Jonghyun: "Oh. Yoona-yah. Annyeong. What are you doing right now?"

Yoona: "Hey enough with this small talks, you call me because you want to know what just happened between your hyung and uri Hyunnie right?"

Jonghyun: "Hmm..ne..mianhae" (Jonghyun answers shyly)

Yoona: "Kwaencanha. Uri Hyunnie and your hyung…"

Then Yoona tells Jonghyun about the broke up. But Yoona doesn’t tell the reason to Jonghyun. She said that it’s Seohyun and Yonghwa’s privacy, so they’re better not involve with the couple.

Jonghyun: "Ah..ne..ahrasso. So that was the reason behind hyung acted."

Yoona: "What was happened to him?"

Jonghyun: "He acted strange, got mad to Jungshin, and stayed still in his room. We were really worried, he never acted like this before."

Yoona: "Hmm.. It’s must be hard for him, for uri hyunnie too. Jonghyun-ah mian, keundae I’ve to do something right now."

Jonghyun: "Oh..ne..gomawo Yoona. Annyeong!"

Yoona: "Annyeong!"

After Jonghyun cut his  convo with Yoona. Jungshin and Minhyuk throwed hundred questions to Jonghyun. Jonghyun explained what was Yoona told to him. Both maknaes didn’t belive with Jonghyun words even it’s the truth.

Jungshin: "So, what are we supposes to do now?"

Minhyuk: "Of course we have to make Hyung feels better."

Jonghyun: "Majayo. But for now let’s let him alone, he needs to take his time and calm himself. We shouldn’t bother him."

Jungshin and Minhyuk just nod, agree with Jonghyun. So CNBoys go to their room to get sleep because tomorrow they will start practicing again.

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

I couldn’t met Seohyun now. It drives me crazy, really. At least she had to told me the reason. Why’d she behaved like this?  I tried to called her million times,  but still she didn’t picked up. I sent her million text messages, she also didn’t replied. I layed in my bad and decided to texted her again, for the last time at this day before I go to sleep and tried to understand this mess.

Hyun, what’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with us? Why you have to do this? Why we have to be like this? Don’t you know that I’m hurting now? You’re hurting too right? Hyun, what’s the reason? I thought we’re fine, we’re fine as long as we love each other, right hyun? Saranghae. Good night Joohyun.

I texted her. I don’t care if she doesn’t replies my text  I just want to tell her that I DON’T WANT TO LET HER GO. NEVER. It’s quite a mess today, I’ll come to her dorm again tomorrow, I’ll wait for her until she comes and talk to me. God, please help me, once again, please help me. I’m begging You. Then I closed my eyes, hope that tomorrow everything will get better.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

AYO GOGUMAS! Here's another chapter. Thanks for those who subscribed this story, cheers for you guys! <3. And also thanks for those who viewed and (maybe) red my story, well it was because none of you gave any comment to my story so I wasn't sure whether you red my story or not. But still, thanks! ^^. I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter, and don't forget to subscribe and comment! ^^,