Revealed! part 1

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: SNSD - Tears

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

“Get lost. I don’t want to see your face again Seo Joo Hyun”

I heard him. I heard that he didn’t wanted to see me again. I should be happy that finally he hated me, but why does it hutrs me much? I feel like I can’t breathe, I’m running out of oxygen. Hearing him saying like that to me, I just stood there and silent while looking at his eyes, his beautiful eyes, but he looked at me like I was such a disgusting rubbish, there was an anger, hatred, and disappoinment in his eyes.

“Let’s go Seohyun”

I heard N oppa said that to me and he grabbed my wrist. I turned my body weakly, unknowingly my tears were falling again so I kept my head down and crying silently.

End of P.O.V

 

Yonghwa’s P.O.V

I don’t know, I just can’t think properly right now. But, was it true? Was it because she likes someone else, and it was N?

“Get lost. I don’t want to see your face again Seo Joo Hyun”

I just said something harsh to her. I don’t know. I was also surprised when I said that. I really didn’t mean to. If only I could take back that words, I will never ever said that to her. But it’s too late now, my words must be hurting her. I hurted her. I saw her turned around and left with that guy. She looked…sad? But why? I don’t get it.

End of P.O.V

 

Seohyun and N was heading to SNSD’s dressing room, along their way, Seohyun remained silent, N was trying to make a conversation with her but she didn't show any responsed, until she sopped her stepped.

“I’m sorry N-ssi” said Seohyun still bent down her head.

“Uh? N-ssi? Why?” N asked in confused, because earlier Seohyun called him with N oppa, but now she called him in formal again.

“You heard  that. Yonghwa oppa didn’t like it when I called another namja with oppa”

“Yeah but you broke up with him, so what? And didn’t you like me?”

“That’s..that’s why I said I’m sorry to you. I.. I just ..using you. I know I shouldn’t do that. I’m really sorry N-ssi” Seohyun looked straight to N.

N was just silent and also looked straight to Seohyun, he was trying to understand what she means, then he smiled bitterly.

“I understand. You still love him, don’t you? I should know that you did that to make him angry, right sunbaenim?”

“I.. I’m really sorry. Nan..nan cheongmal nappeun yeoja N-ssi, I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness, but still, I’m sorry”

“I should know that you’ll never like me. But, it’s okay sunbaenim, I forgive you since I like you, a lot” N smiled to Seohyun

Seohyun just bowed and smiled to N.

“Kwaencanha sunbaenim, seemed like you really love him”

Seohyun just gave N her weak smile.

 “So there’s no room for me?” N smiled bitterly

Seohyun shooked her head and said “I’m sorry N-ssi, it’s always been him”

“Then why did you left him? He also really loves you, I’m namja too, just by one look, I knew he still loves you sunbaenim”

“Not after what just I did earlier” Seohyun smiled bitterly.

“Why did you do that?”

“I think I shouldn’t tell you N-ssi.. I’m sorry, and thank you for your understanding”

“Alright then. I’m apologize to if you think I was interfering your personal problem”

“Kwaencanhayo.. And, N-ssi, I think you don’thave to accompany me to my dressing room, I’ll just go by myself. Thank you so much” Seohyun smiled then she bowed to N.

“Are you sure? You look unwell, and you’re face look really pale” said N full of concerned.

“Yes.. it’s okay, I’m fine, I really mean it. You can go now N-ssi”

Suddenly there was a female voice heard, N and Seohyun turned her head according to the voice, and it was Sunny.

“Just go now N-ssi, I’ll accompany her” said Sunny, she walked towards them.

“Oh? Sunny onnie”

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim” N bowed to Sunny

“Ne annyeonghaseyo” Sunny replied his bowed.

“Onnie wae yeoggisseo?”

“I was looking for you.. and.. N-ssi thank you so much for your help, but now I’m here, so I think you can go now”

“Ah..ne..ne.. I’ll go first then. Annyeonghaeyo” N smiled and bowed to Seohyun and Sunny.

The girls were also smiled and replied his bowed. Then Seohyun and Sunny went to their dressing room.

 

(SNSD’s dorm)

SNSD members were gathered in their living room to watched drama, except Seohyun, she was in her bedroom, writing in her diary like she always did before she go to sleep. She was thinking about Yonghwa.

Why did he asked me like that? I was liking someone behind him? How could he said like that? So, after all those times, oppa..you still didn’t trust me?

Seohyun let out a big sigh and closed her eyes, then suddenly she heard her door being knocked by someone.

“Joo Hyun-ah.. are you still awake? May I come in?”

“Oh? Sunny onnie? Ne..come in onnie”

Then Sunny entered her room, sat beside Seohyun. She looked to Seohyun and placed her hands crossed on her chest. Seohyun could tell that Sunny would talk about something serious with her

 “Wae..waeyo onnie?”

“I knew and I heard everything”

“Ne? What do you mean?”

“Everything you talked about earlier with Yonghwa and N. I was there so I heard everything”

“NE?!!”

“You can’t live like this Joo Hyun. You know that your lie would just hurt him and yourself. You should tell him everything”

“…..You know I can’t do that onnie”

“Wae andwae? So, in the end this is what you want? Yonghwa hates you and he also hurting because of you?”

Seohyun just silent not answering Sunny’s questions.

“There’s no other way Joo Hyun. Give him the record”

“NE?! ANDWAEYO. Why did you said that onnie?”

“So he can understand that you did all this things wasn’t because there was another namja, you just wanted to protect him”

“No it can’t be. It will never happen”

“Okay if you don’t want to give it to him then let me, I’ll give the record to him. Where’s the record?”

“No you can’t onnie. I won’t let you. Never”

Sunny started to search the record in Seohyun’s room, and not answering her questions. Seohyun tried to blocked Sunny.

“Stop it onnie, please stop”

“WAE?” Sunny started to shout.

Seohyun just silent and kept her head down, she bit her lips.

“Where’s the record? Give it to me now”

Seohyun remained silent, she didn’t what to say, because she already gave the record to Won Tae.

“Where is the record Seo Joo Hyun? You don’t lost it, do you?” Sunny stepped closer to Seohyun.

“It’s….it’s….”

“You don’t lost it, right?”

“No..it’s..I..” Seohyun stuttered, didn’t knew what to say to Sunny.

“……You don’t give it to someone, right Joo Hyun?”

“Onnie..I..”

“Answer me. Did you give the record to someone?”

“I’m sorry onnie…”

“Mwo? Mowragu? What do you mean?”

“Won Tae sajangnim asked me to--”

“MWO? SO YOU GAVE THE RECORD TO HIM?”

“Mianhaeyo onnie..mianhae” Seohyun kneeled down and started crying

“YAH! NEO MICHEOSSEO?? I REALLY COULDN’T UNDERSTAND YOU CHINCHA!” Sunny kneeled down and grasped Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Yah! Yah! Why are you shouting?” asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon who was also in the living room watching drama with the other smembers entered the room when she heard someone shouting in Seohyun’s room.

“This paboo, she gave the CCTV record to Won Tae” Sunny looked at Taeyeon and pointed to Seohyun.

“MWO? ” Taeyeon screamed because she was so surprised.

“And, she said to Yonghwa that she like someone else so she asked him for break up, and now Yonghwa hates her” Sunny continued her words.

“What?? Yah.. Neo cheongmal!” Taeyeon shooked her head in disbelief.

“So, you make Yonghwa hated you and you gave the record to  Won Tae. You’re such a moron Joo Hyun. How come you could be that stupid? !”

“Why did you gave it to him Joo Hyun? Why? Malhaebwa!” asked Sunny.

“It’s because I’m afraid onnie..I’m afraid”

“What makes you?”

Seohyun just crying not answering Sunny’s question.

“MALHAEBWA!! WAEYO?!!” Sunny started to shouted again.

“HE WILL KILL YONGHWA!!” Seohyun shouted with her teary eyes and her lips were trembling, she stared to Sunny.

“Mwo?” said Sunny and Taeyeon, their ayes were widened and their mouth hang opened.

“HE SAID THAT IF I DON’T GIVE THE RECORD TO HIM HE WILL KILL YONGHWA! NAEGA OTTOKE? NAEGA OTTOKE?! I DON’T HAVE A CHOICE ONNIE!” Seohyun shouted, trying to release her frustrasion, she cried out loud.

Sunny hugged Seohyun, she rubbed Seohyun’s back, Sunny was also crying.

“Mianhae Joo Hyun-ah..mianhae.. I shouldn’t shouted and angry to you..”

“Ottoke onnie...ottoke…” Seohyun still crying.

“Uljima..uljima…” Taeyeon also hugged Seohyun and patted her back.

They were just silent and hugging for awhile, until Sunny  and Taeyeon released her embrace.

“Get up…let’s sit in your bed..” said Taeyeon.

Sunny was helping Seohyun to get up, then they sat in Seohyun’s bad. Sunny still trying to calm Seohyun by rubbing her back.

“You look unwell, you’d better sleep now, and forget everything that was happened today” Taeyeon  reached Seohyun’s hands, she grasped it tightly.

“I’m sorry onnie..” said Seohyun weakly, she looked to Sunny with her teary eyes.

“Yah! Sorry for what? Just go sleep now. We still have schedule tomorrow” Sunny smiled to Seohyun.

“Algeseumnida.. Thank you onnie”

“Hmm.. I’ll go now and remember, DON’T THINK AND JUST SLEEP okay?” Sunny reminded Seohyun.

Seohyun chuckled and said “Ne onnie.. good night”  

“Good night!”

After Sunny and Taeyeon left the room, Seohyun was closed her eyes tightly trying to calm herself, she let out a bigh sigh.

Sunny onnie was right, I’d better sleep now.

 

(Sunny’s bedroom)

Sunny looked busy in her room she opened her closet, her bag, trying to find something, Taeyeon who was also in Sunny’s room looked confused.

“Sun Kyu-ah what are you looking for?”

“Where is it? Where is it? Where did I kept that record?” Sunny’s thoughts.

She opened her suitcase and found something that she was looking for.

“Ah! Found it!!” Sunny raised the record with her right hand and she cheered happily.

“Mwoya mwoya?” Taeyeon walked toward Sunny.

“Thank God I already made a copy for this!” She smiled widely and looked at Taeyeon.

“Oh? This is the record isn’t it? You already made a copy?” said Taeyeon while took the record from Sunny’s hand.

“NE!!” said Sunny cheerfully.

“Whooaa!! Daebak!! Sunny Jjang!!” said Taeyeon cheer fully and she hugged Sunny.

“So, what’s next?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Hmm..just wait and see” Sunny smiled, full of meaning.

"Well, I trust you" Taeyeon grinned.

After that, Taeyeon left the room and joined the other members on the living room and Sunny placed the record in her bag and go to sleep.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

On the next day, Sunny and CNBLUE had a schedule on KBS, but on the different programs. She was already knew about this, and she took this opportunity to meet with Yonghwa. So, when she finished her schedule, she was running to the waiting room for CNBLUE. She knocked the door and finally the door was opened by Minhyuk.

“Oh? Sunny noona, annyeonghaseyo” Minhyuk smiled and bowed to Sunny.

“Annyeong Minhyukkie. May I come in?”

“Sure! Come in come in”

“Thank you” Sunny smiled and entered the room.

When Sunny entered the room, CNBoys also greeting to Sunny, they were chatting for awhile.

“Sunny noona, what's that?” Jungshin pointed to the record that Sunny’s brought.

“Ah..aniyo..It’s just.. uhm.. where’s Yonghwa?” said Sunny stuttered

“Wait a minute, he was in the restroom” answered Jonghyun.

“Why did you looking for me?” asked Yonghwa.

CNBoys including Sunny were tuned their body and looked at Yonghwa.

“Oh Yonghwa annyeong. May I talk to you?”

“About what?” asked Yonghwa coldly.

“There’s something I want to talk to you” Sunny walked toward Yonghwa.

“You can talk here. No need to be private”

“But it’s about--”

“We still have other schedules after this, just say it now, I’m sorry”

Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk just looked in confused to Yonghwa, because they didn’t have any schedule after this, and also Yonghwa looked really cold and annoyed by Sunny’s appearance.

“Okay if that’s what you want. I’ll say what I wanna say quickly. First, I feel disappointed because you thongh that Seohyun asked you for break up because there’s another namja, I don’t believe that you could think like that, and second, here…” Sunny handed the record to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa took the record from Sunny and looked at it in confused.

“Just watch it and you’ll know. She..she just want to protect you” Sunny continued her words.

“Protect me? Who?” Yonghwa asked in confused.

“Keurom.. I’ll go now. Annyeong everyone!” Sunny just smiled, didn’t answered Yonghwa, then she turned her body to left the room.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was still confused, he just stared blankly to the record.

“What is it Hyung?”

“Mwolla” Yonghwa shooked his head.

Then he placed the record in his bag, after that he prepared to left KBS along with his dongsaengs.

 

(CNBLUE’s dorm)

“Hyung..Hyung.. let’s watch it together” said Jungshin

“Huh? Mwoga?”

“Eyy…that record..from Sunny noona, let’s watch it, I’m so curious Hyung..”

 “Ne Hyung, I want to watch it too” added Minhyuk.

“Andwae it’s mine! Just go sleep you two, tomorrow will be a long day, we’ve got a lot schedules”

“Aish! Hyung.. Let’s watch first.. its must be something related with Seohyun” Jungshin insisted and started pleading to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa who was walking to his room direction, stopped his steps after hearing what ust Jungshin said.

“Don’t say her name in front of me. I’m sick of it” Yonghwa glaring to Jungshin.

The maknaes looked at Yonghwa with a terrified look.

“Jungshin-ah, don’t disturb Yonghwa Hyung, just listen to him and go to sleep.. and so do you Minhyuk” Jonghyun stared to his dongsaengs.

“Ahrasso… Kaja Jungshin”

Jungshin pouted his mouth, and he left to his room together with Minhyuk.

 

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was lied in his bed, he raised the record that Sunny gave him with his right hand and stared blankly to it.

What did she mean? Should I really watched this?

Ah dwaessseo! If this something related with Seohyun, I won’t watch it, I don’t want to know anything about her anymore.

Yonghwa placed the record on his computer’s table, then he go to sleep.

 

It was 1 am. Jungshin was still awake in his room, he couldn’t sleep because he drank too much coffee.

“Aish.. I shouldn’t drink that coffee.. ” Jungshin cursed.

He went to Yonghwa’s room, because usually Yonghwa was still awake at this time to compose new songs or practice something, but tonight was different, when Jungshin entered Yonghwa’s room, Yonghwa was already fell asleep. Jungshin tried to wake him up, but it didn’t work.

“Ahh.. I’m so bored. Ottokkaji?” said Jungshin while observing Yonghwa’s room, then he saw the CCTV record, on Yonghwa’s table.

“Oh? That record” Jungshin walked toward the table and he took the record.

“Why did Sunny noona gave it to Hyung?”

Jungshin looked to Yonghwa, ensure that ’s still asleep.

“I’ll watch it then” Jungshin grinned and walked toward living room.

Without hesitant, Jungshin played the record and watch it alone in the living room.

“Eyy… Igo mwoya?” said Jungshin annoyed, he didn’t understand with the content of the CCTV.

He pushed the “fast forward” button on the remote until there was a scene that made hid forehead wrinkle.

“Oh…it’s Seohyun…and WHAT IS THAT?” Jungshin shouted and got up from the couch, his eyes widened and his mouth was hanged opened, when he saw Seohyun being slapped by Won Tae until.

“Yah! Stop it you’re so noisy! It’s late at night and what are---”

Yonghwa felt thirsty and he got out from his room to get some water, then he heard Jungshin shouted, he felt s bit surprised by that so he walked to the living room. At first, he wanted to scolded Jungshin because of his annoying shouted but, he couldn’t finished his words when he saw the plasma.

“Hy…Hyung….Seo..Seohyun…” Jungshin stuttered, he looked to Yonghwa, then he looked back to the plasma.

Yonghwa walked closer toward Jungshin, his eyes pointed to the plasma, witnessing everything that being shown by the record. Yonghwa just silent and not answering Jungshin, his eyes stared to the plasma, he saw how Won Tae grabbed Seohyun hairs, how Seohyun cried and said “hurts…it hurts…” with her weak voice, unknowingly tears were falling down to Yonghwa’s cheek when he heard Seohyun said “If with this way, with you hurt me like this, you can let me to still in a relationship with him, I can endure it, I don’t mind”.

He closed his eyes tightly and said “Paboo..”, his words almost sounded like a whisper.

He looked back to the plasma and continued to watch the record.

Won Tae: Now, you still don’t wanna break up with him? ANSWER ME!!

Seohyun: SHIRO!!!

Won Tae: YAH! NEO! HOW DARE YOU SHOUT TO ME LIKE THAT?! (Won Tae gets up and start kicking Seohyun’s body)

Seohyun: Ah..ah...shiro…shiro.. I don’t want to break up with him! (Seohyun crying and trying to covers her face with her hands)  

Seeing Seohyun being kicked by her sajangnim, Yonghwa just stood, his body was shivering, he tighten his fist, his teeth clenched, his eyes were red and teary.

“Hyung….” said Jungshin, he looked to Yonghwa, he didn’t know what to do whether he should try to calmed Yonghwa or not, but how? How could he calmed his Hyung.

Won Tae: Ah.. and you think this scandal won’t get any effect for CNBLUE career? How come you’d be that stupid Seohyun! Your scandal with their leader will also ruined their career. Plus, they’re still rookie. Even a little scandal will destroy them. So you want to see, your Jung Yong Hwa along with his CNBLUE back to the street? Doing an illegal concert under the bridge and got arrested by the police? You want to see your lovely boyfriend and his brothers in jail? Then she get frustration and finally committed to suicide? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

“Mwo..mwoya? That bastard how could he say that?? Whoaah cheongmal” said Jungshin while pointed to the plasma and looked to Yonghwa.

Won Tae: Alright then if you don’t want to break up with him. But remember Seohyun, if SMEnt got ruined, IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. And also, IF YONGHWA SUFFERS and kicks out from his agency, and he loose everything that he had now, his popularity, his money, HIS HAPPINESS, IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YONGHWA SUFFERS BECAUSE OF YOU, YOUR SELFISHNESS!

“MWO? Aish chincha!! How dare he threaten Seohyun like that. Hyung..hyung who is he?”

Yonghwa still silent, he was just looking to the plasma, his face got tensed.

Seohyun: Andweyo..aniyo..don’t..don’t let that happen sajangnim..I’m begging you.. Don’t let yonghwa oppa suffers because of me. Jebalyo… (Seohyun crawls and grab Won Tae foot)

Won Tae: Break up with him.

Seohyun: Algeseumnida.

Right after he heared Seohyun’s words, Yonghwa sat on the couch, he covered heis face with hands and crying silently.

“Hyung….” Jungshin sat beside Yonghwa and rubbed his back.

 

So…this is the reason..Why you didn’t tell me Hyun? Why?

I shouldn’t doubt you, noen choengmal pabbo Jung Yong Hwa.

I’m sorry Hyun-ah.. I’m sorry..

Then Yonghwa got up, he was rushing to his room to got his car’s key, Jungshin followed behind him.

“Hyung..hyung..where are you going?”

“Her dorm” said Yonghwa while tacking his jacket and walked in a hurry.

“Ahrasso.. Good luck Hyung” Jungshin smiled and patted Yonghwa’s back.

Yonghwa just nodded and smiled, then he left his dorm.

 

After several minutes, he was arrived at Seohyun’s dorm. He tried to called Seohyun  for several times but she didn’t picked up. So he called Hyoyeon, it took a quiet long times until finally Hyoyeon picked up his call.

“Hello..?” Hyoyeon asked still in half asleep, her voice sounded hoarse.

“Hello Hyoyeon-ssi I’m sorry for disturbing you.. But, may I talk with Seohyun now? It’s really important..please help me..I’m begging you”

“Oh.. Yonghwa.. Seohyun wasn’t here, she’s not coming back yet from her schedule I think.. I’m sorry”

“Ah… really?” Yonghwa asked a bit hesitant.

“Ne.. I’m not lying to you Yonghwa.. She still have another schedule until…ehm..around 1 am with Taeyeon, If I’m not mistaken. I’ll call you when she arrives here, okay? Don’t worry”

“Ah..ne.. Thank you so much Hyoyeon-ssi.. I’m waiting for your call.. Once again, thank you”

“Ne.. Ah…keurigo.. Yonghwa.. You know we’ll release our new ballad song today right?”

“Ne..of course.. Waeyo?”

“Please make sure to listen to it.. It was made by Joo Hyun..” Hyoyeon said in a weak tone.

“Of course I will. Thank you Hyoyeon-ssi” Yonghwa smiled.

“Ne.. I hang up now”

“Ne..”

After that, Yonghwa was turned his car, and back to his dorm. When he arrived at his dorm, he laid in his bed but he wasn’t sleep, he kept clasped his phone waiting for Hyoyeon’s call. 5 minutes.. 15 minutes…45 minutes.. but his phone still didn’t rang.. until 1 hour of waiting, he was finally fell asleep.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

6.30 am

Yonghwa felt someone patted her back and asked him to wake up.

“Hyung..Yonghwa hyung..wake up palli…” Jungshin said right in Yonghwa’s ear.

“Palli irona hyung…” Minhyuk wiggled Yonghwa’s hips.

“Uh? Wae…..” said Yonghwa, his eyes still closed.

“Seohyun..Seohyun..”

When he heard Jungshin said “Seohyun”, he jolt and looked to Jungshin.

“Wae? Wae?”

“Seohyun’s being hospitalized..”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello readers!!! How have you been? ^^

I'm soooo sorry for the very laaaaattteeeee update, but something happened and made me couldn't post the next chapter at that time.

Well, I hope you guys still waiting for this FF and enjoy this new chapter..

 

Looking forward for your amazing comment and subscribe.

Thank you ^^