Deathly Discussion part 1

Don't Forgive Me

BGM : Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble

(SNSD in a dance practice room)

Jaewoon: "Okay girls. There’s no time to lazy things, you guys have to learn and memorize this dance move as soon as possible. We’re in a rush now. You guys have to comeback in a 1st January on 2013. So you better get ready!"

SNSD: "Neee!!!!!"

They learn every part about the dance, and Jaewoon also guide the girls about the dance move with patiently. SNSD keep practicing until it comes to a late lunch time, now it’s 1 pm. The girls seem so exhausted but they don’t give up, they still learn the dance move, until Jaewoon tells them to get a rest and lunch time, and the dance practice will be continue after that.

Jaewoon: "Okay girls. You may take a rest now, and get your lunch. We’ll continue after that. Good job!" (He claps his hands)

SNSD: "Ne!" (and they claps their hands)

Tiffanny: "Ah.. finally.. Gomawoo oppa!" (with an exhausted tone, and she lays in a floor)

Jessica: "I’m sooo tired!" (she joins Tiffany to lay in a floor)

Seohyun: "Eonnie I want to lay down to.. Ahh.. so tired.." (She lays down beside Jessica)

Sooyoung: "Maja! And also sooo hungry!" (She touch her stomach)

Yoona: "That absolutely right eonnie! Come on, we go to the cafeteria to get food for my baby." (Yoona said and touch her stomach)

Taeyeon: "Right! Everyone kaja! Let’s eat now!"

SNSD: "Kaja!" (They’re get up and ready to leave the room)

When they are about to leave the room, suddenly Shim Won Tae (He’s fictional character, I just add him in this story-red) enters the room. He’s one of stakesholder in SMEnt. He has a scary face with a scar on his right cheek. He has a tall and “bodyguard” -body, also has a loud voice. Hyoyeon who sees him first, greet him immediately.

Hyoyeon: "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim!" (She bows 90 degrees to Won Tae )

And the 8 girls follow Hyoyeon to greet him

SNSD: "Annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim!" (They also bow 90 degrees to Won Tae)

Won Tae: "Annyeonghaseyo. What are you guys doing now? I see that you’re just about leaving this room." (He smiles but his face is just still scary as always)

Taeyeon: "Ah..ne sajangnim. We’re just finish our practice and we’re heading to cafeteria for lunch and get some rest, after that we’ll continue to practice again. So, what brings you here sajangnim?" (Taeyeon gulps after she ends her words)

Won Tae: "Really? Ehm.. If that so, may I speak to Seohyun-ssi for awhile, there’s something I want to discuss with her." (He talks in a cold tone)

Seohyun: "Ne?!" (She asks in surprise tone)

SNSD members stare at Seohyun and look horrified because of Won Tae words.

Won Tae: "Why? There’s  a problem Seohyun-ssi?" (He still talks in a cold tone and raise his right eyebrow)

Seohyun: "An..Anniyo..of course you can talk with me sajangnim." (Seohyun suttered and her face get tensed)

Taeyeon: "Ah.. Keundae.. Sajangnim.. Could you just let her for lunch first? She must be tired because of the practice, and after that you could talk with her."

Won Tae: "Ehm..I’m afraid I can’t because I’m in a hurry now, I just want to discuss something for awhile with her." (Won Tae answers with the arrogant tone and raise his right hand to look at his watch)

Seohyun: "Kwaencanhayo eonnie.. You guys go first, I’ll come later. And.. Where do you want to talk sajangnim?" (She smiles but her face is still tense)

Hyoyeon: "Seohyun..Keundae.." (Hyoyeon asks Seohyun in a very low voice)

Seohyun: "Kwaencanhayo onnie. Kwaencanha." (She smiles and touch Hyoyeon hand)

Won Tae: "We can talk there.  Follow me. "(He points at the chair on a corner of the room and walks to the chair)

Seohyun: "Algeseumnida."

Hyoyeon: "Palli wa okay? We’ll waiting for you at cafeteria." (Hyoyeon tap her head)

Seohyun: "Ne..bye-bye eonniedeul."

SNSD: "Bye-bye!"

At their way to cafeteria, SNSD members remain silent until Yoona breaks it.

Yoona: "She’ll be okay right?" (Yoona said with eyes stare on the floor)

Tiffany: "Ne, of course. She just discusses something with him anyway. You don’t have to worry Yoona."

Yoona: "But I have a bad feeling about this. I don’t know why."

Hyoyeon: "Hmm.. me too, keundae, gokkcheongma, yoona. She’ll be fine." (Hyoyeon smile to Yoona. From her voice, Hyoyeon is not telling her words to Yoona, but it’s like telling it for herself). "She’ll be fine" (Hyoyeon says in her mind)

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Was it boring???? Awesome readers, don't forget to leave comment okay? Thank you!!!! ^^