Revealed! part 2

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Kim Yeon Woo - Because It's You

 

In your empty spot
The white moonlight is lonely and shines
My heart aches with the starlight
Nothing has remained

In your empty spot
Through the tangled up memories
I couldn’t take it anymore
And my tears fell

 

 

(Flashback)

SNSD’S van

Seohyun opened her pursed and took out her couple ring with Yonghwa, she stared at it and smiled bitterly and let out a sigh.

“Wae Joo Hyun-ah?” Taeyeon who sat beside Seohyun looked to her then she looked to Seohyun’s finger who were playing with a ring.

“Onnie..do you think he still keep this?” asked Seohyun bluntly, without looking to Taeyeon, and still playing with her ring.

“Nugu? ….. Wait, it’s your couple ring with Yonghwa isn’t it?”

Seohyun looked to Taeyeon and smiled “Ne…majayo”

“You asked me whether Yonghwa still keep this ring or not?”

Seohyun just nodded and bent down her head.

“Ehm… I don’t know.. What do you think?”

“After what I did to him? Of course not. He must be not keep this ring anymore” Seohyun stared to the ring blankly

“Eyy.. How do you know?” Taeyeon looked as Seohyun.

“I.. I just know.. He hates me onnie, remember?” Seohyun smiled but she looked hurt.

“It’s because he doesn’t know the truth. I told you, you should have tell him”

Seohyun just smiled to Taeyeon and she put the ring on his finger.

“Stubborn as always” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Oppa.. let’s just talk about the contract tomorrow, can we? It’s already 1 am, we’re so tired, right Joo Hyun-ah?” Taeyeon asked her manager then she looked at Seohyun.

“Right onnie.. Oppa, I’m really sleepy”

“Yah… You know we can’t. Tomorrow, well it’s not exactly tomorrow, but...ehm... in around 15 hours hours later you guys will release your new song, you must be busy with the press conference, promotion, and so on, so this is the best time. Beside we’ll discuss about the contract in SM building so it wouldn’t take a long time” manager explained.

“Alright then” Taeyeon leaned her head on Seohyun’s shoulder.

 

Finally, the girls along with their manager arrived at SM building and gathered in the meeting room to discuss about the contract. The manager was right, it didn’t took a long time, until finally they made a deal. They exchanged their bowed, “Khamsahamnida” and “Thank you for the hardwork” before their left the meeting room and go straight to the elevator, and  Taeyeon press the “1” button. When they arrived at the first floor, they met with Kang Ho Dong in front of the elevator.

“Annyeonghaseyo Ho Dong oppa” Taeyeon bowed and smiled to Ho Dong.

Seohyun was also the same, she smiled and bowed to Ho Dong.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kang Ho Dong-ssi” manager oppa bowed to Ho Dong.

“Oh?! Ne..ne annyeonghaseyo” Ho Dong replied their bowed.

“Whoaa.. you still got a schedule on this late night?” he continued.

“Ne…oppa” said Seohyun.

“I heard your new song will be release tomorrow right? Chukae!” Ho Dong congratulated them and patted Seohyun and Taeyeon shoulder.

“…and you must be really busy to arrange their schedule right?” Ho Dong smiled and asked the manager.

“Well, that’s my job Ho Dong-ssi” manager oppa smiled.

“Ah.. right! Taeyeon-ah about the CD you asked me earlier, I already found it, and I bring it now, do you want to take it now?”

“Oh really oppa? Ne..ne.. I’d love to” said Taeyeon cheerfully.

“Oppa and Joo Hyun you guys can go first to the van, I won’t be long” Taeyeon continued and looked to her manager and Seohyun.

“Alright, we’ll wait in the van, just take your time onnie” said Seohyun, she smiled then waved to Taeyeon and bowed to Ho Dong and left with her manager.

On their way to parking lot, the manager oppa got a called, and it was from Shim Won Tae. The manager stopped his steps, and Seohyun also followed him to stopped, she looked to her manager with curious look, the manager looked nodded while talking to the phone and said “Ne” for a several time, and finally he said “Algeseumnida sajangnim”, after that last word, manager oppa turned his body to looked at Seohyun.

“Joo Hyun-ah, Won Tae sajangnim wants to talk with you right now, do you mind to talk to him?”

“NE? Won..Won Tae sajangnim?” Seohyun stuttered and surprised, her eyes were widened.

“Oh.. Wae? If you mind to talk to him, it’s okay I won’t force you” manager oppa smiled and patted Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Aniyo..it’s not because I don’t want to, but..but.. sajangnim wants to talk to me in this late night? Is there any problem oppa?”

“Ani..ani..it’s not because there’s a problem, he said that he just wants to congratulates you for the release of your new song since it was made by you Joo Hyun-ah. But, he just wants to talk with you..so, what do you think?”

“Ah…really?” Seohyun was considering.

“But if you want me to accompany you, I will, I’ll talk to sajangnim”

“Ani..ani..it’s okay, I can go by myself oppa. Beside, you look tired and you’re also driving us to dorm, so I think you just wait in the van and take that time to rest” Seohyun smiled genuinely.

Honestly, Seohyun was a bit afraid about this, but looking at her manager who seemed looked really tired, Seohyun decided to met with Won Tae alone and she tried to have a positive thinking that maybe Won Tae’s just wants to congratulates her.

“Are you sure?” manager oppa looked observing Seohyun expression since she looked a bit hesitant.

“Ne..oppa..of course.. ” Seohyun smiled trying to hid her feeling.

“Alright then. He’s waiting for you in the meeting room at seventh floor”

“Ne algeseumnida”

“I’ll wait in the van, okay?” manager smiled and patted Seohyun’s head.

“Ne oppa. Bye bye!” Seohyun waved and smiled to her manager.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Meeting room)

Seohyun was standing in front of the door of the meeting room. She looked tensed and hesitant to knocked the door. She just stayed still for awhile, and when she felt that she was ready, she finally knocked the door.

“Sajangnim, I’m Seohyun”

“Come in”

She heard Won Tae’s voice inside the room. She opened the door and came in to the meeting room. Won Tae was standing, leaned his body on the table, and crossed his hands on his chest. He looked to Seohyun with a serious look.

“You can sit there” Won Tae pointed to the chair near him with his chin.

“Ne..”

Right after Seohyun sat, Won Tae turned his body and facing Seohyun, he cleared his throat first before finally talked to Seohyun.

“Well, I was just came back from overseas yesterday and I heard about that incident on MBC event, and it’s bothering me Seohyun-ssi” Won Tae said coldly.

“Incident? What incident?... Ah that must be banmal song incident” Seohyun’s thought.

“Ah..ne… It’s all settled now”

“Yes, but it made a big chaos you know Seohyun-ssi?” Won Tae raised his voice.

“I’m really sorry sajangnim, that will never ever happen again, I promise” Seohyun bent down her head.

“Tsk! You see know Seohyun, your scandal almost ruin SM!”

“What scandal sajangnim?” Seohyun asked in confused.

“You still in a relationship with that bastard Jung Yong Hwa right?”

“What? Aniyo sajangnim. That incident happened wasn’t because of that” Seohyun stood up.

“Then why did it happened? Answer me!” Won Tae grasped Seohyun’s wrist, he asked in anger.

“Let go of me!” Seohyun released her hands forcefully.

“You talked nonsense sajangnim. I’ll go now. Annyeonghaseyo”

Seohyun was about leaving the room, when she felt her wrist was being grasped again by Won Tae. He turned Seohyun’s body forcely, so she could looked at him.

“What did you say? I talked nonsense?”

“Yes. If this all that you want to talk about with me. I’d better leave” Seohyun once again, released her wrist forcefully, and turned her body to leave the room.

“You showed this horrible manner because just because that bastard?”

Seohyun stooped her steps when she heard it, she clenched her teeth and turned her body to face Won Tae again.

“He’s not a bastard. It’s you!” Seohyun stared to Won Tae.

“What? I’m bastard?” Won Tae raised his voice again.

“Ne!” Seohyun glaring to Won Tae.

Won Tae walked toward Seohyun and he slapped Seohyun’s cheek

*PLAK*

The sound was fill the room.

“How dare you say that to me??” Won Tae shouted.

“You already broke up with him, remember?”

Seohyun was silent, she felt her eyes got warm.

“Why? Why did you silent? You still couldn’t forget him?”

Seohyun still didn’t answering Won Tae.

“You still love him?”

Seohyun remained silent.

“Yah! Answer me!!”

“NE! YONGHWA OPPA SARANGHANTAGUYO!” Seohyun shouted and it made her voice cracked because she started to cry.

“MWORAGU?”

*PLAK*

Won Tae slapped Seohyun’s cheek again, this time was harder, until it made Seohyun kneeled down.

 

Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you
Even if this love hurts
Because it’s you, I can’t let it go
Because you’re a person who’ll never come again

 

 

“What? You said you love him?”

Won Tae was starting to kicked Seohyun’s stomach until it made Seohyun laid down. Being kicked on the stomach by Won Tae, Seohyun just stayed still and tried to covered her stomach.

“FORGET HIM!! YOUR STUPID LOVE WILL JUST RUIN EVERYTHING!”

Seohyun was just crying and not answering Won Tae. Then Won Tae kneeled down, and looked to Seohyun.

“You know..I always care about you, but why’d you just thinking about that bastard?” Won Tae spoke in a calmer tone, he caressed Seohyun’s cheek.

“He..he’s not a bastard….” Seohyun’s voice was most like a whisper.

“Tsk!” Won Tae chuckled.

He grabbed Seohyun’s shoulder and forced her to stood up, then he grasped Seohyun’s collar.

“I’ve told you, if you against my order I’ll ruin his career and kill him. Now you see!” Won Tae let go his grasped from Seohyun harshly.

“An..andwaeyo..hajimaseyo sajangnim” Seohyun kneeled down and grasped Won Tae’s foot, she was trying to blocked him from leaving the room.

“I’ve warned you Seohyun-ssi. I’ll destroy him along with his bandmates.”

Seohyun stood up hurriedly and she was blocking the door to stopped Won Tae.

“Hajimaseyo sajangnim jebalyo”

“MOVE AWAY!” Won Tae shouted he glared to Seohyun.

Seohyun kneeled down again and started begging to Won Tae.

“Jhalmotthaeseoyo..Jhalmotthaetaguyo..sajangnim..please don’t hurt Yonghwa oppa, don’t hurt them...” Seohyun kept begging and crying.

“I SAID MOVE AWAY!” Won Tae started to walked again.

Seohyun stood up and grasped Won Tae hand with her left hand.

“Hajimaseyo sajangnim..jebal..”

Won Tae was just silent, he looked at Seohyun’s hand, and found out that Seohyun was wearing her couple ring with Yonghwa. He raised Seohyun’s hand.

“What’s this? You still wearing this ring?” Won Tae gave Seohyun a deadly look.

Of course, Won Tae was easily recognized the ring since he was really obsessed with Seohyun. He was really angry, when he found out that Seohyun still wearing that couple ring.

“You lie to me don’t you? So you still together with him?” Won Tae interrogated Seohyun.

“A..aniyo sajangnim.. I--”

 Seohyun’s words were cut because Won Tae slapped Seohyun again, twice, until there was a blood in her lips, and her cheek as reddened. He grasped Seohyun’s hair.

“HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME??!!”

He was starting to slapped Seohyun again until she finally laid down on the floor.

“How. Dare. You. Lie. To. Me!!!” said Won Tae, while kicking Seohyun’s body again, starting from her stomach until her face.

Seohyun’s nose was bleeding because of it, she was just silent and crying.

“I LOVE YOU. I CARE ABOUT YOU. BUT WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? HUH?!!”

Won Tae started kicking her stomach again then he kicked Seohyun’s face really hard until its turned to an opposite side and her forehead hit the wall. Seohyun’s forehead was bleeding and she felt dizzy. Won Tae was kneeled down and raised Seohyun’s hand, forced her to take off the ring.

“Take it off!”

“Shiro!” Seohyun released her hand from Won Tae forcely.

Suddenly, the door was opened and it was Taeyeon who entered the room and shouted to Won Tae.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

Taeyeon hurriedly walked toward them and Won Tae. She glaring to Won Tae, and looked at Seohyun, she was so surprised when she saw Seohyun’s who was in a horrible condition, her head was full of blood, and so with her nose and lips. Won Tae stood up, he was about to left the room.

“YOU’RE CRAZY!!” Taeyeon was raising her hand to slap Won Tae, but it was blocked by him.

“Don’t interfere Taeyeon-ssi” Won Tae stared to Taeyeon.

“WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” Taeyeon Won Tae again.

“I SAID DON’T INTERFERE!”

*PLAK*

Won Tae slapped Taeyeon really hard until she was kneeled down. Seohyun who saw that, crawling to grasped Won Tae’s foot because he was going to kicked Taeyeon.

“Don’t hit onnie…” said Seohyun in  a weak voice.

Won Tae let go his foot from Seohyun forcefully, and he turned his body and looked to Seohyun.

“Take that ring off!”

“Shiro!”

“You against me again?! Huh?! I SAID TAKE IT OFF!!!” Won Tae shouted and he jammed on Seohyun hands over again.

“Ahhh!!!” Seohyun’s screamed.

“YAH STOP IT!!” Taeyon was trying to released Won Tae’s foot.

“Stop it sajangnim. She’s already suffering because now Yonghwa hates her, you don’t have to add her agony! It’s just a ring! Stop it!!” Taeyeon voice cracked because she was also crying.

“SHUT UP!!” Won Tae released her foot and kicked Taeyeon until she was also laid down.

Won Tae turned his body and kicked Taeyeon stomach. Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly she was trying to endure her pain, but then she felt that her body being covered, and it was Seohyun who covered her body over Taeyeon.

“Don’t hit onnie.. just kick me as much as you want..don’t hurt her..” said Seohyun in a weak voice, she was crying.

Hearing what just Seohyun said to him, he felt really angry. He forced Seohyun to stand up and grabbed her shoulder.

“I just want you to break up with that bastard and forget him. Was it that hard for you?” said Won Tae, he stared to Seohyun, his eyes were widened and he clenched his teeth.

Seohyun was just silent, she felt like fainted.

“I’ll make him suffer, you hear me?”

“Just…kill..me…don’t…hurt…him…” said Seohyun weakly.

“MWO?? YOU REALLY MAKE ME LOST MY PATIENCE SEOHYUN!!”

Won Tae slapped Seohyun really really hard, until her forehead hit the glass case at that room, and the glass case was also broken.

Seohyun’s lost her consciousness and her blood was overflowed the floor.

Taeyeon and Won Tae were silent when they heard the voice of broken glass, and Seohyun’s body was sank on her own blood.

“Joo…Joo Hyun…” Taeyeon stuttered as she looked at Seohyun.

The reason why I loved you
Is the path that I can’t go back to

Because it’s you, because it’s you, because it’s you
Even if this love hurts
Because it’s you, I can’t let it go
Because you’re a person who’ll never come again

Because you’re a person who’ll never come again

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong!!! ^^

How was it? Please tell me through your comment, would you?

I'll make an update ASAP!

And... Thank you so much for all subscribers, it really means a lot, thank you thank you thank you! 

 

Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe, okay? Kekeke ^^

Enjoy reading!