O-Ow. Not Again!

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: 2 PM - I'LL BE OKAY

 

(SNSD’s dance practice room)

“Thanks for the hardworks!!!!” the girls said together and bowed their body

“Yeah. Keep up your good works okay girls? Tomorrow we’ll practice again, remember your comeback is coming soon. So you’d better get ready for that! Now you may go to your dorm and rest well. Annyeong!!” Jaewoon gave the girls a wide smile, he feel really satisfied with the girls who shows their hardworks day by day.

“Ne!!! Gomawoo oppa!” said Yuri cheerfully.

“Ah…uri comeback is coming really soon girls!” Sunny said while laying on the floor.

“Ne. And I feel so excited!!!” said Tiffany and she also joined Sunny to lay on the floor.

“Of course we all do feel excited. I mean, look, it’s our forth album! Could you believe that? We already through sooo many hard times to finally reach this” Taeyeon spoke up.

“Ne majayo onnie. We were really through sooo many hard times, and… we also sacrifice a lot of things to finally reach this” Seohyun smiled weakly.

Hearing what just Seohyun’s said, suddenly her eonnie feel symphatize for her. They also feel sorry and sad for Seohyun. Yeah, it was true that all the nine girls really sacrifice a lot of things to finally reach her dreams. They already sacrifice their family time, their time to live like normal people who can go anywhere they want without even bothered by the paparazzi, and the other important thing was, love, they also sacrifice their love. Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, all of them, they already sacrifice their love for this popularity before Seohyun did. Because of that, they knew what was Seohyun felt now. And they feel sorry for her.

“Joohyun-ah..” Taeyeon stepped closer to Seohyun and patted her shoulder.

“Waeyo eonnie? I’m fine” Seohyun smiled to Taeyeon.

“You don’t have to pretend that you’re strong in front of me, in front of us, I know it’s hard for you.”

“Taoeyeon was right Seohyun-ah. I knew what you feel. I can understand it. I already felt that too before, you know that right?” Sooyoung also stepped closer to Seohyun.

“Ne..ahra eonnie. Thank you Taeyeon and Sooyoung onnie”

The other members also looked at Seohyun with a sympathize. They gave Seohyun their sincere smile, they hope it can help Seohyun to release a little pain inside her heart.

“Also, thanks to you all onnie-deul. I know I can always depend on you guys.” Seohun gave her sincere and beautiful smile to her eonnie.

“You know eonnie.. I just.. I just feel..” Seohyun can’t find the right word to describe what she wants to say

“Mwoga Seohyun-ah?” Hyoyeon asked curiously

“I just feel.. I don’t know, but I think it’s just ironic, our song for comeback is I GOT A BOY, when in the reality I LOOSE A BOY. Hahaha. Or should I change the lyric from “I got a boy meotchin…” to “I loose a boy meotchin…” Hahaha. Don’t you think that was really ironic eonnie?” Seohyun laughed bitterly, there’s a pain in her laughed.

“Seohyun-ah…” Sooyoung hugged Seohyun, she can feel Seohyun was shivered in her embrace, she started crying.

The onnie-deul started to teary because of what just their maknae said. They feel really sorry and sad for her. They knew that Yonghwa was Seohyun’s forst love and she really love her. Yonghwa is the only love for Seohyun. Seeing Seohyun cried in Sooyoung’s embrace, their eonnie also hugged Seohyun and Sooyong. They hugged each other and cried together.

“Onnie..it’s just too hard for me..” Seohyun said in a very weak tone, almost like a whisper, she hugged Sooyoung really tight, as if her lives depend on it.

“Mianhae Seohyun-ah…mianhae.. I’m your sister but I can do nothing to help you..” Sooyoung also cried in Seohyun embrace

“Onnie…” Seohyun tighten her embrace.

In front of the practice room, there’s a tall man who stood and looked to SNSD with a smirked on his face, and it was Shim Won Tae, their crazy sajangnim. He just stood there and observing what happened inside the room.

“Ah.. so she really broke up with that punk. Such a good thing” said Won Tae in his mind.

While inside the room, SNSD members remained cried and hugged Seohyun and Sooyoung. Until Seohyun broke the embrace and spoke up.

“Okay..now it’s enough for the gloomy thing. We’d better go to our dorm and have some foods. I feel starving now” Seohyun said to her onnie-deul and gave them a sincere smile.

“Yes. You right Joohyun. Let’s go home girls!!” said Taeyeon while wiped her tears adnd stood up.

SNSD members followed Seohyun and Tayeon commands, their also stood up and wiped their tears. They heading to their dorm. On the other hand, Taeyeon who first reached the front door got surprised because of Won Tae.

“Omo!” Taeyeon stepped backward because of surprised. Her eyes widen.

“Cwae..cwae..seonghamnida sajangnim. Ann..annyeonghaseyo!” Taeyeon stuttered and finally bowed to Wan Tae.

“Haha you seem so surprised. I was that scary for you Taeyeon-ssi?” Won Tae raised his right eyebrow.

“A..aniyo..of course not.. I just didn’t expect you here sajangnim. I’m really sorry I was so rude. I’m sorry”

On the other hand, SNSD members who also got surprised decided to greet Won Tae with an awkward bowed and stiffed body.

“Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim” SNSD members also bowed to Won Tae.

“Ah..ne..ne”

“What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon gave Won Tae a death glare.

Hyoyeon who already knew what was Won Tae did to Seohyun, couldn’t hide her anger to him. She didn’t see him as her sajangnim, she just see him as a criminal and psychopath guy, that’s make her asked rudely to him.

The other members shocked by Hyoyeon’s words, they all looked to Hyoyeon in a horrified looks, as if asked her “Are you crazy Hyoyeon?”. But Hyoyeon just ignored it and still stared at Won Tae.

“Am I bothering you Hyoyeon-ssi?” said Won Tae coldly and also stared to Hyoyeon

“Yes. And we’re leaving now. Annyeonghaseyo.” Hyoyeon grasped Seohyun’s wrist and step to leave the room. But Won Tae blocked her.

“Why are you so rude to YOUR SAJANGNIM young lady?” Won Tae said arrogantly while crossed his both hand on her chest.

SNSD members remained silent. They all feel scared for what just they saw. Nobody tried to answered him. Hyoyeon also silent and stared Won Tae in the eyes without even blink. Won Tae could see there’s a disgust and hatred in her eyes.

“Well, I just came here to talk to Seohyun-ssi, so if you want to leave just leave as your wish”

“Mwo?” Seohyun surprised with Won Tae’s words. She tighten her grasp in Hyoyeon’s hands.

“No. I won’t let you!” Yoona who stood in the back, move her position and stood beside Seohyun when she heard Won Tae’s words. Yoona who also knew the truth just like Hyoyeon, feels tottaly afraid that maybe Seohyun will get that horrible things again just like he did to Seohyun before.

“Hahaha.. you guys are really such an arrogant idol. I’M YOUR SAJANGNIM REMEMBER?”

“Cwae..cwaesonghamnida sajangnim. We..were just tired, and so with Seohyun. Yoona said that because maybe you could talk to her later and let her rest for now. How about that sajangnim?” Taeyeon as the leader of the group thinks that she really clear this up quickly before things going worse.

“I know you’re tired. I already said that you guys could leave this room as your wish, I don’t have any business with you but Seohyun. So you could go now and let me talk to Seohyun alone”

“No. Andwae. Let’s go Seohyun” said Hyoyeon and lead Seohyun to leave the room.

But, Won Tae blocked her again, and this time he also grasp Seohyun’s wrist.

“I. Need. To. Talk. To. Seohyun” said Won Tae tighten her grasp in Seohyun’s wrist

“I’m afraid you can’t” Hyoyeon said coldly.

Seohyun threw her sight to Hyoyeon then to Won Tae. She feel afraid of Won Tae. But, if she remained silent, things will going even worse. So she decided to grant Won Tae’s wish.

“It’s okay onnie” Seohyun smiled and released her hand from Hyoyeon’s grasp.

“Where do you want to talk sajangnim?” Seohyun said coldly, there was a tensed in her face.

“Yah. Neo micheosso? I won’t let you talk to him again after--”

“Onnie!” Seohyun cut Hyoyeon’s words and a little shooked her head, as if it said “Don’t say it onnie”

“I..I…” Hyoyeon stuttered, she cursed herself because she almost revealed the truth and broke her promise to Seohyun.

“I will talk to sajangnim onnie. I’ll be fine, don’t worry”

“Last time you said that you came to dorm with the bruises all over your body Hyunnie” said Yoona while stared straight to Won Tae.

Won Tae just gave an awakward cough. He feel a little bit surprised because of what just Yoona said.

“This time I’ll be fine onnie.” Seohyun smiled and tried to make her onnie didn’t worried.

“But Seohyun--”

“I’ll be fine onnie.” Seohyun cut Hyoyeon words once again.

“Okay. You could talk to her sajangnim, but could you talk to her in front of the door and out of this room?”

“Okay. That’s not a problem”

Then Won Tae waited Seohyun in front of the door, out of the practice room.

“You listen. When something happen, just scream okay, me and Yoona will hide and wait for you, okay?” Hyoyeon seems really mean with her words.

“Let’s hide onnie” Yoona whispered to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon just nodded. The other members smell something fishy with this. But because of Taeyeon told them to leave the room, so they just followed their leader’s command. Hyoyeon lied to the other members and said to them that she and Yoona wanted to go to toilet first and they will met EXO, so they asked the other members to left first. SNSD members just agreed and they went to their dorm. Hyoyeon and Yoona quickly hid themselves and waited for Seohyun. They could see, Seohyun and Won Tae talked seriously.

“So, you already broke up with him right?” Won Tae started the convorsation.

“Ne” Seohyun answered coldly.

“I see that you kept your promise Seohyun-ssi” Won Tae smirked

“Ne”

“You don’t tell the reason to him right?”

“Ne”

“Was it the only word that you could say to me?”

“Ne?” Seohyun confused with Won Tae’s question.

“Tsk! See that. You just said “Ne””

“Cwaesonghamnida”

“Seems like your bruises already recovered” Won Tae raised his right hand and tried to touch Seohyun’s face

Seohyun stepped back, she didn’t want to touch by him.

“Yah. Was my hand really disgusted to you?” Won Tae said a bit angry.

“If you finish with our conversation, I’ll go first sajangnim. Annyeonghaseo.” Seohyun turned her body but Won Tae blocked her way and stood in front of her.

“What do you think you’re doing miss?” Won Tae grasped Seohyun wrist.

“Let go of my hand sajangnim” Seohyun said coldly and gave him a death glare, her nose flared.

“I’m not finish yet with you, so you’d better stay here while I still show some manner to you” Won Tae also gave her a death glare, his face tensed, and he let go his grasped.

“So what now?”

“I heared that your comeback and CNBLUE comeback will be held in the same month. So, if you dare to be together again with him and meet secretly behind my back, you have no idea what will I do to you and also him. What I just did before not even can be counted. Ahrasso?” Won Tae smirked.

“Are you even a human?” Seohyun said plainly to Won Tae, she stared Won Tae in the eyes.

“Mworagu?”

“I said are you even a human sajangnim? Do you even have a heart?”

PLAK! Won Tae slapped Seohyun’s face. The sound of skin hitting skin fill the room.

“How dare you said like that to me?! Huh?!!” Won Tae grapsed Seohyun’s wrist and pulled her closer to him?

On the other hand, Yoona and Hyoyeon who observing Seohyun and Won Tae, got shocked with what just the saw. Without waiting longer, they rushed to Seohyun.

“Yah! Let her go!! What are you doing?” Hyoyeon tried to released Seohyun from Won Tae.

“Let her go you michin!!” Yoona also joined Hyoyeon to released Seohyun.

Won Tae got surprised when Yoona and Hyoyeon suddenly came. He didn’t expect that the two girls were still there and knew what just he did to Seohyun.

“Why are you here?” Won Tae couldn’t hide his surprised.

“Fortunately we’re still here” Yoona answered Won Tae and stared straight to his eyes.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER?” Hyoyeon shouted to Won Tae.

“She deserved that” Won Tae said coldly.

“MWO? ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT WAS HER FAULT?” Hyoyeon still shouted at Won Tae.

“You’d better behave Hyoyeon-ssi or else you’ll get the same treatment from me just like Seohyun got” said Won Tae while stared into Hyoyeon’s eyes.

“Michin jashik” Yoona said in disbelief with what Won Tae said.

“I hear that” Won Tae said without even look to them.

While walked out fro the dance practice area. Won Tae got busy woth her thoughts. He felt a lttle bit afraid that maybe Yoona and Hyoyeon will tell about this to Lee Soo Man. But, he also feel a victory because finally Seohyun broke up with Yong Hwa.

“Now, one step closer and you’ll be mine Seohyun” Won Tae smirked.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello awesome readers!!!!

First I'd like to say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, to all of you who red this FF, to all my 11 wondeful subscribers, and for heartwarming comment. Thank you! <3

Well maybe this chapter kinda boring, but I think I need to add Won Tae in this chapter..but still, I really hope you like this chaper.

Don't forget to leave comment and subscribe me.

I love you!!! ^^