I Lost A Boy

Don't Forgive Me

 

BGM: Huh Gak ft. Yoo Seung Woo - Monodrama

 

(Won Tae’s office)

He was checked his phone when there was a text message from Seohyun.

I’m on my way to your office Sajangnim. I bring the record that you need.

Seohyun

Won Tae grinned when he red the text message from Seohyun.

“Well, that fast enough” Won Tae smirked.

 

After several times, Seohyun was arrived at Won Tae’s office, she knocked the door, and she heard Won Tae let her in.

“Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim” Seohyun bowed to Won Tae.

“Ah.. wasso? Annyeonghaseyo” Won Tae stood and smiled to Seohyun, then he stepped closer to her.

As Won Tae stepped closer to her, Seohyun took the record out from her bag and gave it to Won Tae.

“Here is the record sajangnim”

“Ah right. Gomawoo Seohyun-ssi..ani.. I mean Seohyun-ah” sain Won Tae seductively while took the record and stepped even closer, his lips almost touch Seohyun’s cheek.

Seohyun turned her head avoiding Won Tae’s lips and stepped back. She looked horrified to Won Tae.

“What are you doing sajangnim?” Seohyun asked in anger.

“Tsk.. don’t be naȉve Seohyun-ah” Won Tae stepped closer to Seohyun trying to grab her wrist.

But Seohyun stepped back, took a miles away from him.

“I already gave you the record. So I will go now. Annyeonghaseyo” Seohyun turned her body and walked out from Won Tae’s office, she didn’t even waiting for Won Tae’s answer.

That crazy old man” Seohyun said in anger while rubbing her cheek and she was heading to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, she rubbed her cheek with water as trying to clean it. She felt disgusted by what Won Tae did to her. She felt her eyes got warm and her vision got blurry, and suddenly tears falling to her cheek. She rubbed her cheek until it turned red. When she felt better and took her time to calm herself, she left and heading to practice room.

 

 

Silently sit and think about us and 
how we became this way
I sit still and close my eyes and think of you, 
your face and us two
I pace back and forth again and think 
about us and how became this way
We can never turn it back now, 
what to do, what to do?

 

 

(CNBLUE’s dorm)

The boys were already having breakfast together, except Yonghwa, he was still in his room. They were preparing to practice for their comeback.

“Hey, thinking about our new song, I still curious about what really happened between Hyung and Hyungsoonim. Don’t you think so?” Minhyuk lowed her voice until it sounded like whispered asking to Jong Hyun and Jungshin.

“Mwolla… You know, Hyung looked totally different since that night, when he was went to Han River. Something terrible must be happened back then” Jungshin answered.

“Maja! He was totally different” Min Hyuk agreed with Jung Shin.

“So.. Do you think that our new song isn’t worth enough for our come back since the lyric was about the broke up thing?” Jong Hyun asked the maknaes.

“A..ani..ani.. It’s not like that. "I’m sorry" it’s a good song, really. I love ot. But.. the lyric was kind of frustrating, I mean it’s like that the guy didn’t wanted the broke up and begged the girl to come back. You know Hyung, that song was begin with “It’s over, I’m sorry”, do you think that it was the words from Seohyun to Hyung when she asked for broke up?” Minhyuk explained.

“Right Minhyukkie, I’m agree. You know, my part was “Owh..owh back to me I’m so crazy”, that sounds really frustrating. I think Hyung was really frustrated because his broke up with Seohyun” Jungshin also explained and even singing his part on their new song.

“Yeah.. I have to admit that you guys seems right, since uri Hyung was always writing lyric according to his feeling. When he was madly falling in love with Seohyun, he was writing Love Light, Imagine, Love Girl. But now, what did he wrote? I’m Sorry, A Man Like Me” said Jonghyun  still munching to his food.

“I feel sorry for Hyung” Minhyuk bend down his head.

The other members just nodded and agreed with Min Hyuk. Yes, they all feel sorry for his Hyung.

“Why did you feel sorry for me?” asked Yonghwa in a cold voice.

Unknowingly Yonghwa was already stood in the living room and stared to his dongsaengs.

“Oh? Hy..hyung.. you..you’re here?” Minhyuk stuttered.

“Why did you feel sorry for me Minhyuk-ah?” Yonghwa sat beside Minhyuk and got his breakfast.

“Ah..ani..ani..it’s just..” Minhyuk still stuttered, didn’t knew how to answered his Hyung.

“He felt sorry for you because netizens choose Minhyuk for the best actor in CNBLUE. Hahaha poor you Hyung got beaten by Minhyuk” Jungshin explained and he stared to Minhyuk signaling him to agree with his explanation.

“I’m sorry Hyung. You should work harder” Minhyuk jokingly patted Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Tsk! Yah you kid. Just wait!” said Yonghwa annoyed.

Then the boys started to laughing and telling another joke, hoping that it will ease a little pain in Yonghwa’s heart. They missed their choding Hyung who always smile and laugh happily back then, when he was still together with his world, Seohyun. Yeah, Seohyun for Yonghwa was his world. Without her, Yonghwa seem lost his soul, lost his sparkling eyes, and most of it, lost his smile. Actually Yonghwa was already knew what his dongsaengs was talking about. He just didn’t showed up and decided to listening the conversation. But, he really thankful that they were tried to covered it up, hoping to make him feel better.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

It might all be over, 

It can never be turned around but

It can’t be, don’t say that you’re 

not confident, what do I do?

 
 

 

January, 1st 2013.

Finally the day has come. SNSD Comeback Stage. All the fans around the world were really excited with the return of their forever 9 goddess, SNSD or Girls’ Generation. The girls were busy promoting here and there, trying to compromized with the deathly schedule. Exhausted? Absolutely. They feel exhausted, really. But they were also excited since they didn’t made come back in 2012, only their sub-unit, TTS.

Variety shows, talk shows, radio interviews, music programme, and million schedules were really took they sleeping time, resting time. But, since it was their decision to be an idol, so they have to deal with that no matter what.

On the other hands, the relationship between Seohyun and Yonghwa didn’t get better. They were still awkward at each other. Yonghwa did text her for her comeback, wishing her a success and good luck. But that’s it, just a simple one text, not even a single phone call, or presents, like he always did to her before. Indeed, that text make Seohyun’s happy, but yet sad. Because by looking to his text it made her missing him again, and craving to meet him. But, she knew that was impossible.

What did you expecting Seohyun? A lovely phone calls? A Present? A dinner? Of course that’s not gonna happen! Who are you anyway? NO ONE! You’re NO ONE for him. Don’t be silly Seohyun, you’re the one who asking him to broke up with you. And now you regret it? You want to come back to him and begging for his forgiveness??

Yes. I want to come back to him.  I really want.

Tsk! You’re just selfish like always. You knew the consequences if you’re come back to him. You want to ruin his career? Along with his bandmates? Or worse, you want Won Tae kill him because you selfishness and stupidness?

No, andwae! Of course that’s not what I want.

Seohyun shooked her head when she was busy with her thoughts. Her thoughts always make her confused, it was like its divided into two parts, the first part that forced her to come back to Yonghwa, and the other part insisted her to didn’t think about coming back to Yonghwa again.

“Yah! Why? Something wrong?” Jessica pat Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Ah! Ani..aniyo onnie” Seohyun smiled.

“Okay then. It’s our turn after this, we should get ready, hurry!”

“Really? Ne!”

Then Seohyun followed Jessica to gathered with other members at backstage. They were performing at Music Bank to promote their new song “I GOT A BOY”. Thinking about it again, Seohyun smiled bitterly, “I GOT A BOY” it sounds so funny yet painful.

How come I sing “I GOT A BOY” cheerfully, when in the reality I’m absolutely lost a boy.

Seohyun spoke in her mind.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

I miss you, I miss you more, I miss you like crazy

I’m filled with your memories 

and I miss you like this

I love you, I love you, I love you like crazy

I whisper, I’m okay, I’m okay

 

 

Yonghwa’s P.OV

IGAB music videos replayed million times in my I-pad. I didn’t really listening to the song or trying to understand the lyric, I just replayed the music video to see Seohyun. Yes, I misses her, a lot. I played the music video, paused when it was Seohyun’s part, staring at her for several time and played it again.

She looked different, but beautiful, as always. She has more aegyos now.

I smiled while looking at Seohyun on the music video. Two months, three months, six months, or years wasn’t enough to forget her completely, not even a bit. Those times wasn’t enough to forget everything that happened between me and her.

Is it a luck or is it a curse that we’re promoting our new song in almost the same time? I’m sure we will meet often in a music programme and I’m looking forward to it.

My CNBLUE new song will also release in this short time, and I’m curious with your response when you hear “I’m sorry”, will you understand? Or will you just ignore it?

Because after all these times, I still love you, Seohyun.

When the dark night comes 
and your room light turns on
You will listen to this song, you will listen to me
It might be too late, it might be too late but
It can’t be, don’t say that 
you’re not confident, what do I do?

End of P.O.V

 

 

 

I miss you, I miss you more, I miss you like crazy
I’m filled with your memories 
and I miss you like this
I love you, I love you, I love you like crazy
I whisper, I’m okay, I’m okay

I know, I love you more than I love myself

 

 

Seohyun’s P.OV

I’ve seen the music video of his. Yes, Yonghwa oppa along with his band, CNBLUE. My last words to him were there, in the prelude of the song.

“It’s over, I’m sorry”

It was my words that day. It was my words that ended my world, ripped my heart into pieces, and took my soul away. The day when we broke up. The day when I ASKED HIM to broke up with me.

I know it’s not right. Because after all these times, I still regretting that day, I wish if I could turned back the time and change everything. I wish I could, I wish…

But, there’s no such thing for regretting that anyway. It’s for the better right?

Yes, it was the right decision, at least for now, for his safety and his happiness.

I should be happy that we’re promoting almost in the same time, because that means I could meet him more often. Yeah, I would be happy for that IF we were still together. But now? It feels like hell to me. Seeing him more often, meeting him more often, hearing his voice more often, it will kill me slowly.

I can’t, I can’t face him, I’m not brave enough to face him after we broke up.

Call me a fool, but after all these times, I still love you, oppa.

 

Without you, 
I can’t breathe for a single day

I miss you, I miss you more, I miss you like crazy
I’m filled with your memories 
and I miss you like this
I love you, I love you, I love you like crazy
I whisper, I’m okay, I’m okay

As I look at the night sky, I remember you, 
who I can’t erase

 

End of P.O.V

 

Finally the day has come. CNBLUE was promoting their new song in KBS Music Bank, and so was SNSD. The two lovers will got some reunion there. Her onnies, who still not knowing the truth, feel excited about this, hoping that through this Seohyun and Yonghwa could fix their problem and got back together. The both group were busy in the backstage to prepare their performance. But there was someone missing in their group, for SNSD was Seohyun and CNBLUE was Yonghwa.

Seohyun was rushed from the restroom in hurry knowing that in a minutes she will performs with her soshi onnies. While Yonghwa also rushed to unite with his bandmates after he met with some of his sunbaes to gave his new album and having a small talks. Then, Seohyun felt her body was bumping with someone, and so with Yonghwa. The two lovers made a same voice.

“Ah!!” Seohyun and Yonghwa groaned in pain at the same time.

“Cwaesonghamnida” Yonghwa was still closing his eyes and said his words without looking to someone he was bumped to. Then he managed to stood up.

“Let me help you” said two voices coincided, they were also lend their hands to help Seohyun.

Seohyun felt she was familiar with one of the voice and also one of the hand in front of her. She was still sat at the floor and when she raised her head, her eyes got widen and gasped in surprised.

It was Yong Hwa and N member of Vixx.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!! <3

So, how was it? ^^

Tell me with your comment, would you? I'm looking forward to it.

 

And Oh, also THANK YOU for the subscribers, the comments, also the votes. Oh my, you guys are AMAZING!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! ^^

 

And also for the other readers, I'm waiting for your subscribe and comment for this FF. Thanks before! ^^